Top Tip - Cover

Top Tip

by Its a skirt, not a kilt

Copyright© 2024 by Its a skirt, not a kilt

Drama Story: Shaun is called through to his sister's room to help his sister and best (female) friend in a phone app challenge. No sex, just touching.

Tags: mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   CrossDressing  

“Shaun!”

Shaun ignored the shout from his sister’s room and continued running down the corridor on his TV screen, cross hair bobbing in the middle of his screen.

“Shaun!”

“What! I’m busy!”

“We need you!”

“What for?” Shots bounced off the wall next to his avatar.

“Hurry up!”

“Fucks sake...”

Shaun hit pause. Normally, he would just ignore his twin sister Elle, but Sophie was round and Sophie was easily the most lusted after girl in class. Shaun was no exception to that state of affairs. It was probably something stupid, but Sophie had come round in a pair of tight denim shorts and a short plain white T that revealed a lot of bare midriff. Her T was also thin enough to show that she was wearing a lacy black bra underneath.

He could make a lot of allowances to be in the same room as her in that get up. Shaun approached his sisters door, some crappy music blared out of a rubbish speaker. Mostly likely from one of their phones. Even as he thought it, he knew it was jealously fuelling that thought. His sister had somehow manipulated their parents into getting her one of last gen’s i-phones.

She still complained about it being last gen, but it was entire life cycles ahead of what he had. If he wanted to send text messages, he opened up his clamshell, typed the message he wanted to send, and then threw his phone at the recipient, because that was faster than his connection.

“Hurry up!”

Shaun sighed. His sister seemed to think the world revolved around her. He knocked on her door out of sheer habit and entered.

“Shut the door after you.” Shaun stopped dead in the doorway. “Hurry up Shaun! We have less than a minute left!”

Sophie and his sister, Elle, were dressed in similar cut dresses. Tight dresses that hugged every curve and which neither of Elle and Shaun’s parents in a million years would allow Elle to step one foot out of the house wearing. They were what their father called ’hooker dresses

Shaun was pretty damn sure Sophie hadn’t brought hers with her and there wasn’t anywhere she could have hidden it on her person when she arrived, so it must be Elle’s.

“Hurry up!” Shaun shut the door.

“What do you need me for?” He asked, struggling to take his eyes from Sophie.

“Get in the middle.”

He was by no way the brightest in the class, but he wasn’t the dumbest. He shut the door and all but ran over. Elle took a step back to let him in. Both Elle and Sophie were showing a shit load of cleavage. In fact, Elle was showing as much as what she displayed in her bikini when they were on the beach on holiday. He had no idea about Sophie, but that was the most he had ever seen her show, full stop.

“Squeeze in. Move, dance, Shaun.”

Shaun started moving his hips, shoulders and arms in rough approximation to the music. Elle moved in close behind and Sophie backed up to push her back into his front. Shaun looked to the dresser where Elle’s phone was propped up, recording them.

The layout on the screen was enough to tell him that they were on Top Tip. Shaun didn’t see the attraction of the app, but all the girls at school were obsessed with the damn thing.

Mother had told Elle to delete it and Elle said that she had, but had obviously not.

Shaun couldn’t really understand the point of it, or see the attraction of the app. Users were faced challenges by other users, the apps algorithm choosing what challenges were listed and the challenged gained points depending on how well they did. Their mother had told Elle to delete it, because the app had been receiving a lot of negative press lately. Some girls had been hospitalised for eating chilli’s as part of a challenge, whilst another had died attempting to do a handstand on the top barrier wall of a multi storey carpark and had fallen to her death. Her friend who had been filming the attempt at the time, had suffered a mental breakdown and had tried to end her life a few weeks later.

Call of Duty was a lot simpler, and safer, as far as Shaun was concerned. He looked past the phone into the mirror. Damn, those dresses were really short. Just long enough to cover their pants.

Sophie wore a black tube dress that contrasted to her pure white shoulder length hair. Elle was wearing a red tube dress, her brown hair hanging down to the middle of her back.

Shaun was in the middle, in shorts and a T-shirt looking totally underdressed and out of place. Most of the boys in his class would give body part to be in his place right now.

Sophie’s phone pinged and she looked at it.

“I’ve got to bend over.” She bent over and pushed back. Shaun was in heaven. This was going to provide wank bank material for days.

Her phone pinged again. “Hands on hips!” Sophie said. Shaun felt his sisters hands on his hips. “You too Shaun.” Sophie said.

All hail the Top Tip algorithm. Shaun thought happily as he placed his hands upon Sophie’ s hips.

Fucking hell! He could feel the outline of her knickers through her dress. He was going to have to go to the toilet for sure after this.

Sophie’s phone pinged and she looked at it. “Hell no!” She said laughing.

“What?” Elle asked curiously.

Sophie lifted her phone over her shoulder so Elle could take it, which she did. Elle rested her hand on her friends shoulder to read the screen, which, accidentally or by design, Shaun wasn’t sure, meant that he could read the screen as well.

On the screen, was the list of the most recent challenges they had been given. All of them, bar the last, had a little tick by the side of it.

A counter at the top ticked down with the remaining time to achieve the challenge. Shaun read the last, unticked one.

: The boy is to cup in his hands, the breasts of the girl in black :

Damn! Gutted! Shaun thought as his sister burst out laughing behind him. Shaun’s eyes travelled to the top of the screen and the challenge just about to disappear to make room for the next challenge, if they succeeded in completing the current one.

: Make out : It had a tick alongside it.

Holy shit! had his sister and Sophie made out! He needed to get the app and find out his sisters account. Then remembered his phone wasn’t internet capable.

The next challenge was even more stunning.

: Make out for more than five minutes : There was a tick next to that one as well.

Sophie put her hand back up and Elle handed back her phone. He felt his sisters breath against his ear.

“Well, what are you waiting for?”

Shaun thought for all of millisecond. He was only going to get one chance to do what every bloke in school wanted to do and get away with it. For a second or two at least. He lifted his hands and cupped Sophie’s utterly amazing breasts.

Fuck!I can feel her nipples!

Sophie squealed like a pig, but amazingly, didn’t bat his hands away. Her phone buzzed. Sophie looked at it.

“I have to cup his hands cupping me.” She handed her phone over her shoulder. Shaun caught a glimpse of the timer, the game’s time was almost up.

Elle took the phone. “We only have a couple of seconds left...” She pointed out.

Sophie placed her hands over Shaun’s and pulled them against her breasts. Sophie’s phone buzzed in Elle’s hand with the next challenge and Sophie released Shaun’s hands.

Shaun didn’t let her breasts go, he was going to savour this moment for as long as possible.

“Shaun,” his sister spoke loudly so everyone heard. “You have to put your hands in her bra...”

Shaun didn’t need telling twice and slid his hands up, then down, so that his fingertips slid under both dress and bra. He felt her nipples rasp over his palms as he fondled her breasts.

Sophie gasped and tried to raise her hands to stop him, but she was too slow.

They were so unbelievably soft, Sophies breasts. Not the nipples, which were rock hard.

Sophie’s phone chimed the little ditty that signalled the end of the game. On the dresser, Elle’s screen flashed with the points they had gained.

“You can take them out now...” Sophie pointed out, though she surprised him by not moving or pulling his hands out herself, but he still didn’t want to chance his luck, so he slowly, ever so slowly, pulled his hands back out, making sure he kept as much skin on skin contact between his palms and her breasts as possible.

Sophie did a strange little shake and an equally strange soft sigh escaped her lips as his fingertips reluctantly parted from her flesh. His sister was laughing almost hysterically. Shaun was perplexed.

“What’s so funny?” Elle held up Sophie’s phone, so that he could read the screen. The challenge where Sophie was to cup his hands, was ticked as completed, and the next challenge was.

: Boy to stand in front, followed by the girl in red, then girl in black last. : There was no tick as they had failed to complete the task within the remaining time.

Sophie took her phone off Elle and read the screen, her eyes going wide. “You. Fucking. Bitch!”

Elle collapsed onto her bed, laughing even harder. Shaun, wisely, decided to say nothing.

This was the best day, well, morning, of his life ever.

“I’m so going to get you back!” Sophie promised.

Elle had tears running down her face. “Your face...”

Sophie reached up and casually repositioned her breasts properly back in her bra cups and it dawned upon Shaun that he had just been staring at her exposed nipples. When he had drawn his hands out, he had left both the cups of her bra and the top of her dress, or at least, his sisters dress, under Sophie’s breasts. Sophie didn’t seem to notice or was too distracted to comprehend that she had just flashed her breasts at Shaun.

She wasn’t the only one flashing.

The hem of Elle’s already scandalously short dress had ridden up a little, as she lay on her bed. Not by much, but enough to reveal a dark tangle between her thighs that Shaun wasn’t sure if it was hair or material. Another wriggle and the answer was revealed as black lace with a hint of brown behind. Shaun didn’t care that it was his sister. He was seeing a girls pussy. Almost.

Elle sat up as her laughter subsided. “Shaun can you pass me that box of tissues?”

Shaun did so and Elle took a few, wiping her eyes and then blowing her nose. Elle’s phone, still propped up on the dressing table chirruped and the screen flashed.

: New game? :

Elle stood up and Shaun got another flash of knicker. His sister grabbed the hem of her dress to either side of her hips and with a distracting wiggle of those hips, pulled the hem down as far as it would go, which wasn’t a lot.

Shaun lost all interest is continuing his Call of Duty game, he had found something far more entertaining.

Please, please, please, start a new game. Shaun prayed.

“Another game?” Elle asked, though she didn’t sound that bothered.

“I’m so going to get you back for that...” Sophie promised.

In his mind, Shaun imagined a task where Sophie had to touch his cock and she accepted, reaching into his shorts and boxers, pulling out his cock, playing with it as her phone chimed with the next challenge. Which was to take it in her mouth. Shaun imagined her head slowly descending...

“Oh.” Elle sounded slightly disappointed.

Shaun’s exceedingly pleasant scenario disappeared as he looked to his sister. “What?”

Elle held up her phone so the other two could see. She had swiped start, but the challenge was for three girls. They could let the timer run out without completing the task, which would cost Elle’s account a heap of points. Or she could manually decline and fail the task, which wouldn’t cost as many points but would lock them out for an hour.

“Helen’s nearby. She might get over before the timer expires.” Sophie suggested. “If we managed the first task, then we wouldn’t lose any points and ranking position.”

“Mmm, she might, but I doubt it.” Elle said as her thumb moved towards the ’reject’ icon.

“Wait!” Sophie shouted. Elle paused her thumb as Sophie looked repeatedly back and forth between Elle and Shaun.

“What?” said Elle.

“Have you got another tube dress?”

“You know I have Sophie.”

Sophie lifted both her eyebrows and nodded her head several times at Shaun.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.