Love Song of the Northwest - Cover

Love Song of the Northwest

by Tal_Vizsla

Copyright© 2024 by Tal_Vizsla

Suspense Sex Story: For all you fuzzy little fans of bigfoot gang rape

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Furry   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Caution   .

The lights dimmed and an amateur video began playing in the darkened lecture hall. A hand-held shot panned around a clearing in the forest. A small lake sparkled in the early summer sunshine. The shot panned down to the sand at the edge of the lake. A large footprint appeared in the shot and the videographer placed her own bare foot beside it for comparison; the footprint was not quite human in appearance, more than twice as long and wide as her own feminine foot, and bore marks of large toenails.

The videographer narrated some description of the location of the lake, how fresh she thought the footprint was, and her expectations for her observations that day. The date code on the video showed it to be early June of that year.

Some jiggling of the camera followed as the camera was secured to a tripod. The view showed a good portion of the sandy lakeshore. A young woman, the videographer, then walked away from the camera toward her gear about a hundred feet from the camera.

Watching from the rear of the lecture hall, Janey steeled herself for the next minute of the video. Her advisor held her hand reassuringly.

On-screen, the woman had reached her gear and spread out a blanket. She then unbuttoned and removed her shirt. Her bra followed. A few gasps were heard from the audience as her well-formed B-cup breasts came into view. Janey could sense a few heads turn her way, trying to get a look at their colleague, unsure that she was the woman on the screen who was now lowering her shorts. Janey had cut her hair short and bleached it blonde before beginning her excursions that summer and, along with the distance from the camera, had hoped that she would have a modicum of anonymity. Her hair had grown back out in the succeeding months and she had returned it to its usual light brown color, but still she knew that she was the woman the entire college anthropology department was watching lower her panties to her blanket. On-screen, she then lay out nude in the summer sun beside the little lake in the forest. Her breasts formed a pleasing silhouette. The scene was idyllic with no hint of the violence that she had already endured on that spot.

Janey had learned that she had to be naked for this experiment to work. A few weeks prior, in late May, she hadn’t undressed and had had her clothes ripped off her body as she was attacked violently and had barely been able to subdue her attacker before fleeing the scene wrapped in her blanket. She had spent a few days in the hospital being treated for lacerations and other trauma. That footage would never be shown in this lecture hall.

Janey’s advisor had assured her that including the undressing footage would be less jarring than suddenly showing her lying out naked.

Not much happened on-screen for a while. The footage cut to noon, when Janey had some lunch and enjoyed the water for a while before resuming her vigil on her blanket. A few members of the audience seemed to enjoy the footage of her reapplying her sun screen before lying down again to wait and let what would happen happen.

The footage cut forward again, to just before 14:00, not much seemed to have changed. Janey was lying on her front, perhaps dozing. Something startled her and she rose up on her elbows.

The bird sounds on the audio had quieted and a low growl had been captured by one of the remote microphones Janey had concealed around the area. The audio had been fed to Janey’s earbuds, but she couldn’t know the direction or distance it had traveled from. Janey was sure that it was close and that she had been scented and probably seen by now.

She sat up and awaited contact, knowing that any sane person would have fled at the first sound of the approaching beast.

More snuffling came through her earbuds. A footfall behind her. The sound of parting branches twenty feet away. She turned to the source of the sound.

A bigfoot. A mediumfoot she thought with a smirk. A young adult male. The one which had attacked her in May had been a full adult and had lived up to the name -- he did have a big full foot of penis dangling between his shaggy thighs.

This bigfoot was only a young adult, with about nine inches of proud manhood -- or bigfoothood she supposed. She smirked again, though she knew she was in dreadful peril even if the theory she was trying to prove could save her.

The bigfoot approached her. She kept herself still, not threatening or running away. As she had expected, and in accordance with reports from others, the bigfoot grabbed her by the hair and thrust his sizable erection at her upturned face.

This bigfoot seemed appeased by her nudity. The other specimen had been enraged by her clothing and had torn it off her before making this demand. That assault had nearly rendered her senseless, which would have been her undoing.

Janey reached for the offered penis and licked the tip before taking the head into her mouth. Other than the size, sucking a bigfoot cock was much like sucking any of her human lovers. Of course, Janey had never had a human lover with even eight inches to offer her, so this nine-incher was a welcome challenge.

In May, the twelve inches of her attacker hadn’t fit in her mouth, so after another spate of violence, she had had to mount him and fuck him until he had released his semen into her sore vagina. Tagging him and fleeing had taken all her effort and she’d thanked her lucky stars to have escaped. Having to explain to the ER staff that the semen sample they had retrieved from her vagina was from a bigfoot had taken some courage.

This bigfoot was comparatively docile as she sucked his cock. The tightening of his grip on her hair signaled his imminent climax and she prepared for a big load of hot bigfoot cum in her mouth.

He came. His semen tasted earthier than that from her human lovers, it hinted at a life in the wilderness, eating nuts and berries rather than tofu and yoghurt. She swallowed some, but knew she had to get some into a vial for study.

The bigfoot slumped to the ground in a heap. Asleep, but for how long? The other, larger, male had been out for a half hour, but she had only just begun to gather data on this phenomenon so she knew she couldn’t count on a full thirty minutes.

She spit the remaining semen into a vial, tagged her slumbering suitor, and measured his height, length, and girth. With her scientific duties complete, she dressed, gathered her gear, set the camera to time-lapse, and hurried down the trail to her car.

It had been a successful day. The theory, based on only a few recent first-hand interviews, was proving true. Reports of bigfoot encounters by solo women hikers had been on the rise the last few years. But why? Were there more encounters? Were the encounters more survivable? Were the victims more willing to report them?

On-screen, the time-lapse footage -- two frames per second -- showed the bigfoot rousing on the sand by the little lake. He looked around, seeming confused, before standing and exiting the frame. A few more growls were heard as he departed.

The video paused and the lights in the room came up slowly as Janey announced that there would be a brief intermission before her presentation resumed.


Janey stood at the podium as the audience returned to their seats. “Welcome back,” she began. A slide was displayed on the screen. “We have data dating back only to the 1950s. Reports of women going missing in the forests of the Pacific Northwest. Rumors of Bigfoot, Sasquatch, a yeti from Asia. The hoax home-movie footage which was so alarming at the time.”

“This slide shows that data; names and dates of missing women. There are no reports of close encounters from women who had survived. A few sporadic disappearance events, increasing in the 1970s, then two reports of survivors -- women who were only just able to outrun their pursuers back to civilization where pursuit was broken off. In their traumatized states, they were unable to give an accurate description, so the conclusion of ‘bigfoot’ was issued, but no one took it seriously.”

“I think today, we should recognize those two women as the only two women known to have outrun a bigfoot. Bigfoot is real; not just a fairy story.” A few expressions of disbelief were heard, but not as many as there would have been a few years before.

“Reports of missing women continued to increase, with no further survivors, until recently, as the news headlines have reported with undue disdain.”

“And, late last summer, my little sister went missing.” The room was silent. All were looking at the name of April Allswell highlighted on the list.

Janey allowed the moment to lengthen.

“Then this spring, we started to receive reports of women claiming to have survived bigfoot attacks. You will have seen the news coverage. Though reports didn’t include the details of how the women were able to escape, the few survivors who had taken cell phone pictures all showed the bigfoots to have simply passed out.”

“I headed up a team to interview as many of the survivors as we could. And, though the women were reluctant to give details, a trend began to emerge. It appeared that male bigfoots pass out as soon as they ejaculate. Though no one could report for how long -- as all survivors had, of course, departed the scene at high speed.”

“The more interesting trend we found was that the bigfoots seemed to be demanding oral sex.”

She paused.

“The survivors who refused had been beaten into submission or simply raped vaginally.” She paused. “Some of you will have heard of my violent encounter in May.” There were some murmurs of condolence among the audience.

“Without notifying the faculty, I took it upon myself to test the hypothesis that a male bigfoot could be subdued simply by ... making him cum.” There were a few chuckles.

“That led to my adventure in May which I barely survived. I still consider it a successful experiment. It showed that a large adult male will pass out for a half hour or so after ejaculation. I was able to measure and tag that bigfoot. We got a sperm sample. And I concluded that starting out naked may improve a girl’s chance of surviving a bigfoot encounter.”

“After my second encounter, which you just watched, I had tagged two bigfoots and collected two sperm samples. You will have received confirmation from independent labs that the DNA matches no known primates or hominids. No one seems to have any samples of yeti DNA for comparison.” A few chuckles were heard around the room.

“I’d like now to show the footage I shot two weeks after the video we watched earlier. It is very graphic. Lights please.” Janey returned to the rear of the hall where her advisor awaited her.

“You’re doing so well, Janey, I’m so proud of you,” her advisor cheered her with a hug.

The video resumed. It showed the lake as before. Janey had already mounted the camera on the tripod and was walking away. Again, the screen showed Janey unbuttoning and removing her shirt. She had opted for the convenience of a front-opening bra this time and it soon joined her shirt. Her shorts followed and then she slipped her panties down her legs. Once nude, she decided to have a brief swim before lying out to await events. The audience watched the naked young woman carelessly frolicking in the lake.

In the water, Janey hadn’t heard the quiet grunts and growls coming through her earbuds. A repetitive beep was the first clue she had that not only was she not alone, but that one of her tagged bigfoots had returned.

She stood still, knee-deep in the cool water, looking toward the bushes nearby. The confusion of animal noises alerted her that there were several bigfoots approaching. Her heart beat with excitement, her breath deepened. Her fight-or-flight reflex wanted her to run. She hoped they weren’t all full-grown adult males, if they were, then she should have run already.

A shaggy head emerged from the undergrowth to her right. A young adult male stepped out onto the sand. Another two approached from her left. Three young adult male bigfoots in all. Their penises swung as they sauntered toward her menacingly. She assumed that the leader was the one she had tagged two weeks previously.

She knew she’d have to work fast to tag and measure the others if she could get them all asleep at once. And if she couldn’t get them all asleep at the same time, for at least ten minutes, she probably wouldn’t escape. She’d worry about that later. For now, she had to live moment-to-moment.

Janey walked onto the sandy shore, approaching the leader, naked and confident, her breasts and pussy bared to all viewers. Three penises had risen to full erection as the trio eyed the naked young woman, so unlike the hairy matrons of their clan. The largest was a full ten inches. Janey’s nipples had hardened as she became aroused at seeing the three large penises that she would have to satisfy in order to survive.

The leader grabbed her by the hair as before, but didn’t force her to her knees as she had expected he would if he demanded oral sex. Instead he seemed to show her off to the other two. He grunted and growled in their language. They snarled in response, seeming to accept his challenge.

Janey felt as if she were Princess Leia about to be raped by Chewbacca and two of his buddies. She was horrified but sure she would triumph if she could retain her senses.

The leader lifted her off the ground by her haunches and impaled her with his cock. Janey shrieked at the pain and insult. Her agonized voice filled the room.

The audience in the lecture hall gasped as one. None had expected to watch a video of a violent rape of such an innocent-looking young woman.

Janey cried quietly as her advisor comforted her.

The leader fucked her for a minute then passed her to the bigfoot to his right. The next bigfoot shoved his cock into her roughly. Amplified through surround sound, Janey cried out again at the sudden pain as her vagina was torn by the bigfoot’s assault.

After another minute, she was passed to the bigfoot with the largest cock. He shoved himself in and quickly fucked her until he passed her back to the leader.

Janey’s vagina shouted at her to make this stop, but she was powerless to make her attackers stop their relentless onslaught of her damaged passage.

After another cycle around the three bigfoots, the second in turn finally reached climax and filled her throbbing channel with his cum. The next caught her as her support collapsed. His entry into her was eased by the slippery semen his friend had deposited. He came next and the leader took over, fucking her until he added his semen to the mess of goo coating her vaginal lining.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.