Secrets - Cover

Secrets

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2024 by GentleButFirm

Romantic Sex Story: Sweet and romantic, just for a change...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Fiction   Masturbation   .

I was just planning to take a quick leak. That got a little complex.

Charlotte walked up to me, a grin on her face, then looked at me more critically in the dim hallway. “Stay here, Stud. Understand? Right here?”

“Ah, yeah, right here.”

“Right. I gotta pee.”

“Uh huh.”

She walked on by down the hallway to the bathroom.

Charlie is Gary’s sister. No, wait, that’s not the way to explain it. Let me start from the right place. Gary is my best friend. He’d asked his parents if I could stay the night, and as usual, they said yes, and after a long evening watching movies on TV, I crashed on the spare bed in his room. He’d fed me too much Coke though, so at 3AM my bladder gave me an alarm call, and I had to get up and empty the reservoir. I was just in my t-shirt and tighty-whities, not remotely expecting to meet anyone in the process.

Charlotte, more generally just Charlie, is Gary’s older sister. They are a year apart, and my birthday falls around halfway between them, but I’ve decidedly been Gary’s friend, and never had much to do with his sister. Until tonight.

Charlie came strolling back from the bathroom, walked up to me, looked at me again, smiled, and started in on me.

“Nice pants, stud.”

“I didn’t think...”

“No, clearly.”

“You are...” I tried to gain at least a little control of the situation. “You’re dressed much the same as me, you realise.”

“Yeah, but I’m not at the neighbour’s house, and in any case, this looks good on me!”

She had a point. Her Nirvana shirt was ... well, too short I guess, and her pink panties were plainly visible. I had no response I was in any shape to mutter, so I nodded instead.

“Okay, so you’ll want to know why I asked you to wait for me, right?”

“Right. I mean I guess so, yeah. Yeah, why?”

“I was just wondering about something. Firstly, I need to know that you’re good at secrets.”

“Yeah, I’m ... what kind of secrets?”

“In a minute. Also, I was wondering if that package of yours is as good as it looks in your undies.”

“P-package?”

“Yeah, this p-package, and she cupped my balls in her hand. My cock reacted exactly the way you might think it would, and she was watching for that too.

“Hmm ... may I?”

“What?”

“I want to check the goods. These boys feel just fine.” She fondled and squeezed me gently. “But I want to check the main event. Yes?”

“Oh, God. Yes!”

She slid her hand up from my testicles and pressed her fingertips up the sides of my thoroughly attentive cock, then looked up at my face again. “You don’t mind if I take it out, do you?”

“Oh, fuck, no, you just go right ahead.”

She pulled the waistband of my briefs down over the tip of my cock, and then took it in her hand. One hand held my underwear out of the way, and the other slid slowly up and down my cock. No one but me had ever done that before, and I was quite literally speechless for a moment.

“I have your attention, Jackson, right?”

“Uh huh.”

“Okay, listen to me, and don’t you dare come until I tell you. Clear?”

“Clear. Fuck, Charlie, could you stop that for a moment, or I’ll come no matter what you say!”

She looked at me. “Tell me the truth first. You’ve never come with a girl before, right?”

“Oh ... fuck, that’s right.”

She let me go, and I was highly conflicted. I really wanted her to keep going, but I was also a little scared of her, and didn’t want to upset her.

“You like me, at least a little, Jackson?”

“Yep. Yes, I do.”

“Good. So here’s the thing. Mum and Dad think I’m an innocent, virginal angel, and I want them to keep thinking that ... but I’m not. Not quite.”

“Okay. I’m sure not going to tell them.”

“Or Gary. You can’t tell Gary anything. At all. Ever.”

“Oh. That’s...” I thought of her fingers on my cock... “Okay, I can ... not sure how, but I won’t tell him.”

“I don’t want a boyfriend or anything.”

“No?”

“No. But I wouldn’t mind a fuck-buddy. Someone safe, but equipped.”

“Oh.”

“You really should be selling yourself at this point, if you want the job.”

“So ... umm ... occasional...”

“Fucking.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. When I call and ask. Well?”

“Fuck, how could I say no to that?”

“Good. But it’s not a relationship, right?”

“Right.”

“If you change your mind, just tell me. I’m not really that scary.”

“Well, maybe you’re not.”

“I’m not, really. Expect me to phone you in the next few days, okay?”

“Ah, yeah, okay.”

“In the meantime ... we can’t fuck now. Dad’s a light sleeper, and he might hear something if we go to my room.”

“I ... yeah, okay.”

“But it’s only polite to finish what I started, right?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah, right. Yeah.”

Charlie grinned, moved a little closer, and pressed her lips to mine. I responded as best I was able, and then gasped as she took my cock in her hand again.

“You can come any time now,” she whispered in my ear. “In my hand, okay?”

“Oh, you can be sure of it.”

She started stroking me, and I’d gone a little soft with all the talk, so it took me a few seconds to get back in the groove. Her strokes were slow and steady, and her breath was hot in my ear.

“God!” she whispered. “This is hotter than I thought. I love the way you twitch. Fuck, you know, my cunt is all hot and wet now. I wish we had somewhere we could fuck right now.”

I was completely out of control myself, just listening to what she was saying, and feeling her hand slide up and down my shaft. Then her other hand cupped my balls lightly, and she whispered to me again.

“You know, after this, I’m going to go back to bed, and before I can sleep, I’ll need to masturbate. Again.”

That was the last straw for me, and I grunted, arched my back, and sprayed come all over Charlie’s Nirvana shirt, gasping for breath.

She laughed, wiped my cock and her hand on her shirt, and whispered one last time.

“Now how am I going to explain that, Mister? You owe me an orgasm, just so you know.”

Then she left, chuckling quietly. I crept back to Gary’s room, but it was some time before I could sleep, wondering what his sister might be doing.

...

A couple of days later, the phone rang at home. Mum answered it, and then held the receiver out to me. “It’s for you, Jackson. A girl. And she referred to you as ‘Stud’.”

“Oh, she’s just being silly, Mum.”

“Who is it?”

“I’d rather not say.”

“Oh? You got woman troubles?”

“Don’t start.”

She grinned and handed me the phone.” I’m going outside to pretend to do some gardening. I’ll be back in a few minutes after realising I have no idea how to weed. Okay?”

“Yep. Thanks, Mum.”

“Welcome ... Stud.”

“Mum!”

She walked off, smiling.

I put the phone up to my ear. “Hello?”

“Hey, Stud. It’s your newly established fuck-buddy.”

“I kinda thought it might be.”

“You’ve had time to think, and I’m not standing with your cock in my hand, so you’re likely capable of rational thought, right?”

“Mostly.”

“So are you in, or not?”

“I ... Hold on a second?”

“Sure.”

I put the phone down on the kitchen counter, and walked around through into the next room, just to make sure my mother was really not there, then returned to the phone and picked it up. “Yeah, I’m in. But no more hand-jobs, right?”

“Oh? You’ve graduated to something else?”

“It’s more that I want to make sure it won’t be just hand-jobs.”

“No fear of that.”

“I’m in.”

“Great. So, Thursday night, you need to talk Gary into asking you to stay the night.”

“I ... really? How do I do that?”

“What? Jackson, you talk him into that shit all the time!”

“Yeah, but this is ... like false pretences or something.”

“So?”

“Well ... yeah, okay, I can think of something.”

“Of course you can. Think of the stakes.”

“I am.”

“Good. So, turns out, purely by chance, that Mum and Dad will be out that whole night. Something with friends of theirs. Wife-swapping or some shit. I have no idea.”

“Your parents are swingers?”

“What? No! Well, fuck, I mean, I don’t know, but I assume not. Too damn straight, both of them. I was just giving an example. It could be a late dessert experiment, and too much sugar to drive. Who cares?”

“O ... kay.”

“Anyway, they know you are a sweet, well-behaved, innocent kid, so they’ll let you stay anyway. I might even offer to keep any eye on any hi-jinks. You know, divert them.”

“And then?”

“God, are you innocent, or is your dick doing the thinking? You’ll crash in Gary’s room as usual, and then once he’s asleep, you’ll get up and come looking for me in my room. I’ll be sure to be surprised if that helps you.”

“What if he wakes up?”

“Gary? He’s never woken up in the night since he was in nappies. He sleeps like a large brick.”

“Yeah, valid point.”

“So, yes?”

“Uh huh. Yes.”

“Good, because all joking aside, I’d quite like another play with that cock. I hope you’ve been jerking off.”

“Every day. Sometimes twice.”

“Well, make sure you fit one in on Thursday. I don’t want you reacting quite so fast as you did in our hallway.”

“I ... okay, I will make a point of it.”

“Nothing quite like a guy promising to jack off for me.”

“Right.”

“It’s hard now, isn’t it?”

“No, it’s ... well, okay, yeah, somewhat. Stop that now. Mum’s just walking back in the door.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.