Daddy, I've been... you know.... - Cover

Daddy, I've been... you know....

by Arthur Dent

Copyright© 2024 by Arthur Dent

Erotica Sex Story: Very short little flash story about a slim young schoolgirl and her first time...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   .

“Daddy...?”

I looked up, from the sofa where I was watching YouTube. Tia was standing in front of me, with a hopeful look on her face. As usual she was in a very short skirt, long socks, trainers and a short top. Her long, thick hair was loose and her hands were clasped behind her back. I waited for her to continue.

“Something’s been happening,” she said.

“What’s that?” I patted the cushion next to me, and she twirled and sat down.

“It was at school.”

“Something bad?”

“There’s this gang of lads, in Year Eleven.”

“Yes?”

“Four of them. They got me alone.” She was looking fixedly into my face.

“What happened?”

“It was in a corridor, as I’d had to go back for something.”

“At the end of the day?”

“Yes, after classes.”

“So what happened?”

“They got hold of me, and dragged me into a classroom.”

“Goodness!”

“There wasn’t anyone to hear, so there wasn’t any point screaming.”

“Oh, no.”

“There was no-one around.”

“Ah.”

“So I just said: ‘if you do anything, I won’t tell the police, I’ll tell my dad and he’ll cut your dicks off. ‘“

“Dead right.”

“I know who they are obviously. But they didn’t listen. Three of them held me, like one arm each and one round my neck, from behind. They said: ‘Oh he’s not exactly big is he’.”

“I’m big enough.”

“That’s right. I said: ‘He works out, he’ll find a way to get you, one at a time.’ So then they said they were going to film it and if you came after them then they’ll post it.”

“God!”

“So the fourth one, started pulling my top up. The ones on my arms pulled them up and so they just pulled my top off.”

“It sounds like they had it planned.”

“They obviously did. Then he undid my belt and my skirt, and pulled that down my legs. The ones on my arms lifted me and he pulled it off. And my shoes too.”

“So you were...”

“In my bra and panties, that’s right. And socks. And he took some photos of me like that. Then next thing, the one behind was undoing my bra!”

“Oh Tia!”

“They pulled it off, then he was filming my tits, and they were all feeling them up. I couldn’t stop them. They had my arms and they were just holding me there, being filmed in panties and long socks. And they were fiddling with my nipples, to make them stick out.”

“Oh Tia!” I put my arm out and she leaned in so I could cuddle her.

“Then they said stupid things about them, like they could hang a jacket on them, and the shape of my tits and how they don’t sag, and all that. And then he grabbed my panties and pulled them down, and right off.”

I gave her a squeeze, not knowing what to say.

“So then he was taking more photos, of me being held and just in long socks, and touching me on my bush and saying it was so thin and barely ready and corny jokes, all of them laughing, and then he pulled my socks off so I was completely in the nude...”

She paused, in case I had something to say, but I still couldn’t think of anything.

“So then they were saying things like what a shape I am, all that, and just ready. Ready to do sex, they meant. And how I was just after my period, safe, and that I’d just started them so it was time. They must’ve been talking to Alyssa, or one of my other friends.”

“That’s terrible!”

“And then they took more video, and then they started taking off their things. And when one of them was naked he rubbed himself against me, to get himself hard. And once he was, which was straight away, they dragged me onto the teacher’s desk, backwards, and pulled my legs, completely open.”

“Oh no!”

“He put a finger in, I mean IN me, and crooked it or something, and...” she petered out, sighing in my ear.

“Got you wet,” I helped her.

“Yes. So then, well, there wasn’t anything I could do. He put his dick in me. Fucking me. And I couldn’t help reacting, when he was pressing in each time. They lifted my legs right up, and out, so he could ... you know...”

“Yes I understand.”

“So he was fucking me, and grinning to his mates and they were watching, and it had an effect. On me, I mean.”

“It naturally would,” I nodded sympathetically.

“He was going quite fast, in and out, and it was a lot of, you know, sensations.”

“Yes of course.”

“So it was only literally a minute before he, you know ... and when he did I ... orgasmed too!”

“That’s natural.” I gave her a squeeze.

“The others were filming and literally cheering, I was jerking and almost pressing back, gasping and groaning. Cos although I have been playing with myself, just in bed, I’d never had one as strong as that, it just melted my brain.”

“I understand.”

“So he got off, and next thing it was one of the others. l just had to lie there and get fucked again, while they all cheered and filmed it. And the sensations were there again, and I was trying not to gasp and groan but it was too hard, they were too strong, the feelings, like deep inside...”

“Of course, they would be.”

“So they made me orgasm again, while he was squirting into me, you know, sperm, and then it was the third boy, and more filming, with me held down naked on teacher’s desk, being fucked over and over, and cumming.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.