Eddie and Andrea - Cover

Eddie and Andrea

by Fatwilly12

Copyright© 2024 by Fatwilly12

Erotica Sex Story: Eddie and his mother enjoy their special relationship, though she allows his other trysts without jealousy. Approached by one of Eddie's teachers, who revealed she, too, has been in a relationship with a now absent son, Eddie's mother agrees to share.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   .

Once again, it was Saturday, and Eddie was making use of the day to add to his car fund by doing odd jobs around the neighborhood. Now that he was sixteen, he planned on getting his driving license, but his mother would only let him take the family car occasionally, so he was determined to own his own vehicle. One would think, with his list of conquests, he’d deem this car his pussy wagon, but Eddie was not that crass, though he had plans for plundering as much pussy as he could inside its interior. Of course, his first choice of venue for plumbing the depths of any pussy would be a nice, comfortable bed; the owner of which, he had no preference.

While Eddie was out in the neighborhood, beating the bushes for odd jobs, his mother was doing her Saturday cleaning. She had finished in the kitchen, had the bed linens in the washer, having put fresh linens on already, and was running her vacuum over the living room rug, when her telephone rang. Pulling the plug on the vacuum, she rushed to catch the phone before the caller could hang up.

“Hello!” Edith spoke into the phone.

“Mrs. Nolan, this is Mrs. Allen. You remember, your son’s History teacher?” said a voice on the other end.

“Yes, Mrs. Allen, I remember! Is there a problem with Eddies’ school work?”

“Not at all! I just wanted to keep in touch with you, as we seemed to hit it off so well at the parent/teacher conference.”

“Yes, we did! How have you been?” Eddies’ mom felt relief.

“I’ve been very well, thank you! And please call me Andrea! I was wondering if you may want to come to my house for lunch, today?” Andrea invited.

“Oh, that would be nice ... Andrea! I’m Edith! Just the two of us, or should I bring Eddie?”

“Just us! I think Eddie would prefer being on his own, rather than with two women!”

“Okay. What time would you like me?” Edith asked.

“Anytime around noon.”

“Alright!”

Giving Edith her address, Andrea Allen hung up the phone and commenced preparing for the luncheon.

At 11:30, Edith left her son a note, telling him where she was, and told him to make his own lunch. She drove to Andreas’ home and rang her bell.

“Come in, Edith! Did you have any trouble finding me?”

“Not at all! It’s a lovely house you have.”

“Why thank you! It’s just me, now, but just recently I had my son living with me! He decided to continue his schooling at a university out of state. I miss him already! He was so handy to have around the house.”

“Yes, I don’t know what I’d do without my Eddie! He’s so handy, and even does odd jobs for the neighbors, to earn spending money. Right now, he’s trying to save to buy his first car.” she snickered.

“Oh, yes, I remember when Eric did the same thing. I ended up helping a little, just to make sure he got a reliable car.” Andrea commented.

The two women went into the dining room where Andrea Allen had laid out a small luncheon. Being close in age, their heights were diverse. Edith was five-seven and Andrea was just 5 foot. Inviting her visitor to sit, the mothers talked quietly as they ate what was prepared. After the meal, the women moved into the living room to continue their visit. Each related the details of their lives, from their childhood, their marriages, and finally, their children. Where Edith had three daughters and one son, Andrea had only her son, Eric.

“After my husband and I divorced, Eric was my life, other than my teaching career. We are very close, and it was a difficult decision to let him move away for schooling. Is Eddie a good lover?”

It came so subtly, and so in keeping with their conversation, Edith was taken by surprise, and sputtered:

“Uh, I, uh, I beg your pardon?”

“Edith, I can see it in your attitude toward your son. You don’t need to deny it! I know what it’s like. My Eric and I are lovers too!”

Flushed with embarrassment, Edith didn’t know how to respond. Looking at the schoolteacher next to her, it was hard to believe she too, had an incestuous relationship with her son. She’d always felt she was marked in some way, and others could see the scarlet “I” (for incest) on her forehead. Now, she was positive! Mouth agape, she continued her silence, unable to form a coherent response.

“Edith? Did you hear me? I said I have sex with my son, too! I’m not condemning, nor am I going to say a word to anyone else. I have kept my secret, and I’ll keep yours, also. Please say something!” She announced.

“Andrea, I don’t know what to say. Is it that apparent? Can you see the sign “son lover” written all over me?” Edith groaned.

Mrs. Allen scoffed!

“Of course not! That’s ridiculous! I wasn’t even sure you were having an intimate relationship with Eddie, until just a few moments ago! I felt, at the conference that night, we had many things in common, and I hoped loving our sons was one of them. I’ve wanted to confess to someone about Eric and me, but just couldn’t, until today! I feel a great weight being lifted off me. I don’t regret the years we’ve been making love! Yes, I call it making love because we are not merely screwing! We love each other, though we both know it will someday end; when I find someone else, or more likely he does. We’ve never had illusions our physical love would last forever.” Andrea explained.

“How long have you been, uh, making love to your son?” Edith inquired.

“Since he was fourteen! How long for you?” Andrea replied.

“Just a couple months. I’m not his first! First Woman, nor first adult!”

“Oh, my! I didn’t realize Eddie was such an experienced young man! Uh, may I ask how many; or do you know?” Andrea probed.

“My son and I have developed an open relationship, since that first time. It seems my youngest daughter started him with fondling and oral sex when he’d just turned fourteen, and she was just turning sixteen. He fucked his first female last year: a schoolmate! Since then, he’s screwed three more girls, as of yesterday, and four adult females, including myself. Seven sex partners in less than a year. A real Don Juan!”

“Oh, yes, he’s a virile teenager, but aren’t they all, if they get the chance. I’ve watched many young men march through my classes, over the years, and some have made my pussy positively drip! I’ve resisted, so far! I think I missed my chance back when I was in my twenties or early thirties! I doubt any of them would even look at me twice, with all the young stuff: both student and teacher.

Your son doesn’t seem to be a Lothario. He’s well behaved, studious, and doesn’t seem to brag about his experiences. I’d wager there’s not a boy in the school who thinks Eddie is anything but a virgin! On the other hand, I see plenty of young ladies who think Eddie is fresh meat for the kill. In other words, they think of him as a shy boy who they can mold and seduce. I guess we could say he really is a wolf in sheep’s clothing! Andrea laughed.

“I feel odd talking about my son like we are, but I enjoy comparing notes with someone who has walked in the same shoes. Did your son have any other sexual experiences besides you?” Edith ventured.

“I’m not sure, but I believe he may have had a couple furtive trysts in the back of my station wagon. He hasn’t been as forthcoming with me as Eddie has been with you. He’s always told me he was with boyfriends, but I knew he didn’t have that many boyfriends, and a couple tarty classmates called a few times. I wasn’t jealous, as it seems you’re not, but I would like to know, out of curiosity.” Andrea bemoaned.

“I know exactly how you feel. I don’t want to dominate Eddie, but he keeps me satisfied and still has plenty of energy for someone else! I have no idea how many women he services in a single week, but I figure he makes the rounds of most of them at least monthly. One of his harem is much older than me, and he was doing her a couple times a week, to start with, but tapered off to every month, or so. I think he said one of his classmates was a one-time thing, as was one of his grown women, so far. He also had a short-term, multiple time relationship with another of his sisters.” Edith admitted.

“I hope you aren’t offended, but hearing about Eddies’ exploits has made me aroused!” Andrea complained.

“I’m aroused, too, just talking about our respective sons! I should really be getting home. I may invite Eddie to sleep with me tonight.” Edith boasted.

“I envy you! Eric won’t be home again for at least 3 months!” Andrea sobbed.

“It wouldn’t be like a grown man, but I could suggest to Eddie you have a job for him, that has to be done today, and I doubt you’d need to work too hard to get him in your bed!” Edith proposed.

“Oh, would you be willing to share him? I would love to see what kind of lover he is. I’ve several handyman jobs he could do, but I wouldn’t give him time to complete them before I was all over him. Of course, his discretion is of utmost importance! I have too many years before retirement, so I can’t afford a scandal.” Andrea cautioned.

“You have no worries there! Eddie is the most discrete young man I’ve ever heard of, as I had to almost deny him my body to get him to confide in me. I’ll tell him to visit you as soon as I get home. I’m sure he’ll be home by then.” Edith promised.

“Edith, I have loved having you over, and especially the chance to share our unique experiences with our sons. I also appreciate your thoughtfulness in assisting a horny woman!” Andrea stammered.

“I’m happy to help out, as I know how it is to be without! I hope we’ll get together again, and perhaps compare notes on my Eddie!” Edith joked.

“Yes, indeed!”

The two mothers got up, and Andrea walked Edith to the door. Driving home, Eddies’ mother wished she could get a quickie from Eddie before he went to Mrs. Allen’s, but didn’t want to deplete him. She’d have to wait and see if he still had enough energy for her, tonight. Arriving home, Edith found her son in his room, resting.

“How did it go, today? A lot of jobs?” she inquired.

“Yeah, quite a few. I made almost fifty dollars and scheduled a few more jobs for next Saturday!” he replied.

“You’re really raking in the dough! Maybe you could loan me some?” She teased.

Seeing the pained look on his face, she added:

“I have another job for you, today!”

“Aww, mom, I just wanted to relax the rest of the day.” he griped.

“This is important, and it’s a new customer.”

“Who?”

“Andrea Allen.” Edith informed.

“Who?” he questioned.

“Mrs. Allen, your teacher.”

“Oh, I didn’t know her first name. What does she want me to do?”

“I don’t know! She’ll have to tell you, but I don’t think you’ll mind.” Edith smirked.

“What do you mean? If you don’t know what she wants me to do...”

“OKAY! I know what, but you must promise not to tell her I told you!” she said mysteriously.

“Alright.”

“Eddie, she’s lonely since her son left for college. She misses him and the things they did together! Understand?” Edith said, obliquely.

“Uh, ... You mean ... They did what you and I do?”

“If you mean: Do they screw each other, then the answer is, yes!”

“Geez, mom! That’s cool! Does she know about us?”

“Yes. We talked about our experiences with our sons when I was there for lunch. Now, when you go over, just go along and act as though you were there to fix something. Let her make the first moves, but then show her what kind of a lover you are.”

OKAY! I guess I should get a bath, then.”

“It’s a good idea, but wear something you could work in.”

Taking a quick bath, Eddy took his toolbox, strapped it to his bike and rode the couple miles to Mrs. Allens’ home. Knocking on the door, he waited for a few seconds, anxious to meat, uh meet his next customer. Andrea Allen opened the door, dressed in a housecoat.

“Well, Eddie, that was fast! I don’t get this fast of response when I call a professional! Oh, I’m sorry! I guess you are a professional since you get paid for your handyman work! Please come in. I see you have your tools with you.” she observed.

“Yes, Mrs. Allen. What was it you needed fixed?” Eddie asked, in keeping with his mother’s admonitions.

“Well, I’m having problems with something in the other room. Let me show you!”

Following her into the bedroom, Eddie stopped inside the door and the teacher turned around facing him.

“Eddie, I know your mother told you why I asked you here. I know I would in her case. So, let’s not waste time. I miss the attention my son gave me, and I would like to have you make love to me. Do you think you could do that?” she pleaded.

“Uh, yes, it would be my pleasure, Mrs. Allen.” Eddie grinned.

“In my home, please call me Andrea. So, let’s get started. After talking with your mother, today, I’m really in need of some relief! Let’s take those clothes off and let me see what you have to offer me.”

Eddie began removing his clothes, but his teacher couldn’t wait, so she began helping him. Soon, he was naked, with his youthful cock bobbing in front of him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.