Sweet Dreams - Cover

Sweet Dreams

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: No reindeers on this rooftop. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma   Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Public Sex   Illustrated   .

31980-sweet-dreams-1.jpg

“Whatcha lookin at, Ma?”

“Oh, nothing, Arlen, honey. Just the rooftop down there.”

“The rooftop?”

“I guess I could’ve just said the roof. I mean roof bottom doesn’t make much sense, does it? It’s kind of strange though.”

“What’s strange?”

“There’s a potted plant. A pretty big pot, with one of those elephant ears plants in it. And next to it is a lawn chair. Not exactly a lawn chair—more one of those recliner chairs. Lounge chair?”

“I guess that is a little strange.”

“No, what’s strange is there’s a guy lounging on the lounge chair. A young man. He looks a lot like you. He could be your twin. If you had a twin.”

“Maybe it’s really me.”

“That must be it, Arlan—it’s really you.”

“That’s funny. What am I doing?”

“Enjoying yourself.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“Yes, you’re having fun with that girl you had a crush on back in high school. She’s very pretty. I’m sorry you let her get away.”

“Me too.”

“But you’ve got her now. Or rather she’s got you.”

“She’s got me? What do you mean?”

“She’s got you by the balls, Arlan. Holding you there. And your penis is sticking up so high.”

“Mom, this is...”

“I know. Remarkable. I think she’s moved her hand behind your balls now. That spot that really does the trick. And while she’s caressing you there, she’s caressing herself. What a lovely little pussy she has. Soft pink petals all fattened up. Gosh, Arlen, I think she’s going to come. I can see her cunt opening now, all juicy inside. And your cock, Arlen—throbbing. I’m sure she’s got a finger in your asshole. She’s finger-fucking your asshole while masturbating herself. Oh, Arlen!”

“Did I come, Ma?”

“You did. You came so good and strong. Such a lovely come. And now you can rest darling. Sweet dreams.”

31980-sweet-dreams-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.