Fukushita - Cover

Fukushita

by Bisamrattan

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

Science Fiction Sex Story: A cyberpunk porn. A girl raids the corporation HQ to rescue her younger sister. More sex and violence than cyberpunk, really.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Violence   .

Anita is ten years older than Tamara. For as long as they can remember, the sisters have lived in the Slums, the worst slums in San Jose. Their parents came to the city when Anita was a few years old, hoping for a better life. The parents had bad luck and ended up in the Slums. Anita and Tamara grew up among the local children, who were as strong, agile, and ruthless as they were. The other kind did not live long in the Slums. The sisters never wore underwear, because who needed underwear in the Slums, and they always went barefoot, because it was easier to crawl through all the cracks and shafts.

When Anita was sixteen, her parents were killed in a fight between two local gangs. Neighbors helped the sisters survive the first blow, and then Anita began her adult life with her little sister in her arms. Anita was already quite good at coding and having sex - a girl in the slums has to use all parts of her body - so she quickly found her place in the gang structure. Soon, she was respected for her intelligence and dexterity, and was taken on jobs other than courier and entertainment.

When Anita was twenty-six, Tamara was caught in a corporate raid. The raiders quickly found out that this time the Slums were being raided by the Fukushita Corporation, whose skyscraper stood out like an erect penis in the midst of garbage. For the boys who were caught, it was a chance to rise from the Slums to become security guards or technicians, and then it was up to them. For the girls, the only place they could find was in sex doll capsules. Anita asked her friends for help, loaded her laptop with combat software, and went to rescue her sister the next week.


Anita navigates the sewers by feel. She knows just about everything in this part of the city, and she doesn’t even need infrared goggles. “Four, five, six,” she counts the niches to her left and turns into the seventh. She feels for a thin welded ladder and climbs up, graspin the bars with all her fingers and toes.

Here it is, in the basement of Fukushita. Anita pulls the goggles over her eyes and looks around. There must be a technical feeder for the network here somewhere. Here it is. Anita plugs in her laptop and launches the icebreaker. Variants of access codes fly into the window, and the estimated time to success flashes in the corner. Fifteen minutes. Anita waits.

She has good hearing, so she hears heavy footsteps from a distance. A guard has come in to check the basement. There’s no way he’s going to notice her laptop down here. She has to distract him. Anita unbuttons her jumpsuit, takes off her goggles, covers her laptop with her clothes, and walks toward the footsteps.

When the guard encounters a naked girl in the lowest basement, he freezes for a moment. What is that sex doll doing here?

“Mister!” Anita says, trying to look weak and confused, “Can you help me get back to my capsule? I’m lost...”

“She’s lost,” the guard giggles, “The capsules are on the top floor, why did you come down here? Were you trying to escape? Where do you want to go, with the chip...”

Anita shrugs helplessly.

“All right,” the guard nods, “let’s pretend I believe you. You won’t be punished. We’ll leave now. In ten minutes,” and he unzips his fly.

Anita plays the role of a sex doll with full dedication. After all, she loves sex. And she has the feeling that this will not be the last time for today. When the guard finally starts to cum and covers his eyes, she pulls a taser from behind his belt and stabs him in the neck. The shock hits so hard that the echo pierces Anita’s vagina with needles and she comes too. The guard falls silently to the floor.

Anita goes back to her laptop and gets dressed. She twirls the taser in her fingers - should she take it with her? No. Either she gets through here covertly or not at all. She has no chance fighting through dozens of guards.

The icebreaker flashes green. She’s in the system. She finds the building plans, plots a route to the top, fiftieth floor, and downloads the rest of the data. She launches a barrage of viruses into the security system. In a few minutes, they will be sitting on the surveillance camera feeds, starting to erase her image from the security monitors.

Silently, Anita climbs the stairs to the ground floor, climbs another ladder, and carefully lifts the hatch cover. The ground floor is a company parking lot. Several guards walk between the cars, a worker goes to a car and starts the engine ... Anita looks around and finds what she needs: the technician’s corner. No one was there. Crouching between the machines, using her hands to help herself, Anita quietly runs there. Just what she needs: a pile of wrinkled, dirty uniforms in the company colors. Anita quickly changes, rolls up her clothes, and hides them under a bench. Win or lose, she won’t be coming back here for this.

The technician’s coveralls are a bit too big, so Anita tucks in the sleeves and legs. The boots are too big, so she stays barefoot. It’s okay, she’s much more used to it, and the quiet, soft gait doesn’t hurt either. She hooks her laptop onto her tool belt and heads for the elevator. No one is looking at her.

This elevator only goes to the fifth floor. Well, that’s a good start. The doors open and Anita finds herself in a cantina for the lower level workers. Music is playing, the workers drink and laugh. Some naked sex dolls help them relax. Anita makes a note in her memory. She wants to free not only her sister, but all the girls, so she must not forget them here.

Anita is almost at the next elevator when a loud, drunken voice calls out to her: “Hey, sista, why are you barefoot?”

Anita easily returns to the table, her brain switching to Plan B. She smiles broadly at the five techs in their unbuttoned combos and waves casually: “My feet are tired of these boots. And my body wants company. Will you help the girl, boys?”

She unbuttons her coveralls from neck to waist in one motion and walks toward them.

The drunken, tired men don’t have much of an erection, but Anita does her best to help them. She comes with them several times. Against the background of smoke, music and sex dolls, no one pays attention to her. Finally, Anita zips her pants, kisses all five of them in turn - they are already dozing off - and moves on. These people will not make a fuss.

On the fifteenth floor, she crawls into a technical niche and, pretending to be doing some equipment maintenance, connects to the network. She clarifies the exact location of her sister’s capsule. She connects to the surveillance archives and scrolls through the video. Tamara is new here, she has an attractive, fragile teenage body, and she is in demand, serving ten to fifteen men a day. Like all sex dolls, she has the submission chip implanted in the back of her head, but it looks like she doesn’t give it a chance to trigger, doing everything willingly and without resistance, squeezing the maximum pleasure for herself out of a hopeless situation. Anita dumps the rest of the footage into her laptop to watch it later.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.