She Left the Webcam On - Cover

She Left the Webcam On

by Robbie Richkid

Copyright© 2023 by Robbie Richkid

Coming of Age Sex Story: A guy gets to witness something he shouldn't have when chatting to a young teenage girl on a random live video chat. He considers how he might benefit further.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Voyeurism   .

This story is only to be read by adults aged eighteen or over. If you are under eighteen, please leave. This story is completely fictitious and bears no relevance to anyone or anything in real life. I also do not advocate that what happens in this story comes true. Children and young teens should be allowed to grow up free from sexual interference from adults that should know and behave better.

Thank you to all the many people who have sent me messages saying how much you have enjoyed my stories and suggestions as to how new stories might develop or continue. I read them all and your suggestions definitely influence my writing.

***PLEASE SUPPLY FEEDBACK ONCE YOU HAVE READ THIS STORY, ALL COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY WELCOMED***


As an avid user of various chat rooms and social networking sites I am constantly on the look-out for hot young girls to titillate my sexual preferences. As a constantly horny twenty four year old I have a preference for young teenage girls, preferably pretty, preferably hot and sexy, and preferably prepared to show some skin on camera. My appearance on camera can seem a lot younger than twenty four and my online age is seventeen. My virtually hairless torso and slim to smallish build help me get away with this little white lie. My name is Japser by the way.

And so I meet lots and lots of girls online. Some are dismissed almost instantly because they are either too ugly or too fat or both. Others are given more time until I realise that they are too much hard work and are really just looking for some kind of pen pal. There are however many girls out there who are up for some fun. Some are shy and a bit scared. Some are exhibitionists at the slightest request to show me more. Many a girl has shown me their developing breasts for me to feast my eyes on and then shown me their horny little pussies for equal pleasure. Some will go a little further and play with themselves and insert various objects of pleasure to show off. I, in turn, am quite happy to show them my 6 inch spear, and ejaculate my spunk for their pleasure.

My absolute favourite experience though happened around twelve months ago. I was chatting to this sexy, pretty fourteen year old girl from somewhere in Devon, England. It was a Saturday afternoon and I was bored. I met this girl, called Emily, in a chat room and soon we were on this video chatting website and on cam. We chatted for a bit and I was telling her how sexy and hot she was and how hard she was making me. She was enjoying the flattery and teasing me a bit, lifting up her top and showing me some midriff, or slipping her bra and vest strap off her shoulder and pouting. I was beginning to realise that this was probably as far as this little cock tease was about to go.

Emily was an extremely pretty and fun loving fourteen year old. She had light brown hair that came down just past her shoulders and she was wearing a yellow vest top with a black bra underneath. These items of clothing tightly displayed her small titties which were like half grapefruits. They also showcased a significant amount of bare midriff. She was also wearing a summery skirt that had a pink waistband and a white background with little colourful pictures on it. It was very short and showed off her slim tanned legs to great effect which I saw when I asked her to stand back and show me. When asked to lift up her skirt she had only lifted it an inch but even that was hot as hell as I devoured the sight of her legs from her bare feet to her skirt hemline.

In return I had removed my t-shirt and shown her my tight muscles on my torso which she seemed to like. She wanted to see more but I was not prepared to do that until she was going to show me something more. The game was developing into a bit of a stalemate when I was given the most amazing display I have ever witnessed or are ever likely to witness.

As Emily and I were flirting and teasing each other, the door sprung open behind her and a boy entered and shouted `surprise’. Emily’s instant reaction was to reach forward and switch of her monitor to hide my webcam image and her monitor display from this boy who had entered the room. “How do you get in here” she demanded crossly as she swivelled round on her computer seat. “Oh that’s a nice welcome” the boy replied sarcastically. “Don’t barge into my room like that, I could have been getting dressed or something” Emily told him still cross and flustered. “Wouldn’t be something I hadn’t seen before” this boy said confidently. “Shut up Julian” Emily reproached him a bit embarrassed. “Your mum said just to come up as you were on your computer doing your art project” Julian said a bit more pleasantly. “How’s it going anyway” he added genuinely. “Ok. So what you been up to” Emily asked changing the subject quickly.

`Was this boy, Julian, her boyfriend’ I wondered to myself? He was a bit older than her by the looks of things, maybe fifteen or sixteen max. He obviously knew Emily’s mum very well as she had said just to go up and see Emily. But what mum would encourage a sixteen year old boy to go up to her fourteen year old daughter’s bedroom. Perhaps he was a family friend or neighbour. His reply that “it wouldn’t be something I hadn’t seen before” to her challenge that she might have been getting dressed, piqued my arousal. Had this boy seen Emily naked? If so, was he referring to something recent or when they were kids? So many questions I wanted to know the answer to.

I continued to listen to their conversation. They were talking about Julian’s hockey game that morning since Emily had asked him what he had been up to that day. Julian was boring her with little details, standing with his back against the wall next to her open bedroom door, admiring her legs no doubt as he talked to her. Oh those golden tanned legs. I had a slight view of her legs from behind as her back was to the screen. The conversation went on for a few minutes before Emily stood up and pushed her chair to the side. She then moved backwards resting her butt on the computer table. I had a great view of her back and could see the outline of her bra through her top. I could see the side of her face at an angle and her skirt covering her backside. Unfortunately I could no longer see her legs. I could still see Julian, maybe 4 yards away from Emily still talking about his hockey game.

Julian’s conversation was interrupted by a holler from downstairs from Emily’s mum “EMILY ... EMILY”. “YES MUM” Emily shouted back. “I’M AWAY ROUND TO NORMA’S FOR COFFEE. CAN YOU PUT THE TEA ON AT FOUR O’CLOCK” Emily’s mum shouted. “YES. WILL DO” replied Emily. The pair of them, Emily and Julian, remained silent, listening. They listened until they heard the front door shut and Julian moved to the window, out of my sight, and then came back into my sight, closer to Emily, saying “she’s gone”. Emily appeared to snigger and I suddenly realised what might happen. `Oh please go let it happen’ I said in my head to no one in particular. Julian moved forward confidently, assuredly, and stood in front of Emily grinning. I could not see Emily’s face clearly, but from a side view I thought she was grinning too. Julian raised his right hand, brushed back Emily’s hair from her left cheek and planted a soft kiss on Emily’s lips. Soon the soft kissing became French kissing.

The reality of the situation hit me like a bolt of lightning. Had Emily actually forgotten that I was there? Had she thought she had turned off the computer and switched me off? I hoped that this would go on and on and that I would be treated to a bit of a show. I was about to find out if that were to be the case. I was watching two young teens, live, making out in her bedroom. They were alone, and the opportunities that awaited them were endless.

Julian was tonguing the inside of Emily’s mouth with gusto. Emily, for her part, was giving as good as she was getting in return. Emily was resting her butt on the edge of the computer table with Julian standing over her between her legs. The French kissing continued and soon Julian brought both his hands around and squeezed both of Emily’s tits at the same time. I waited to see what Emily’s reaction would be but soon realised that she was not going to stop him. Something soon told me that this was not the first time these two had fooled around like this.

Julian reached for the underside of Emily yellow vest and pulled it upwards quickly and without too much finesse. Emily helped by raising her arms and the French kiss broke off. Julian grinned as he stared at Emily. Julian removed his own t-shirt pronto. Emily reached round and unclasped her bra, pulling it off her shoulders and casting it aside. Julian feasted his eyes on her little titties. I could see her bare back and her left tit from the side with protruding pink nipple. The pair resumed their kissing and Julian once again cupped and squeezed Emily’s breasts, tweaking the nipples with his thumb and fore fingers.

Emily broke off the kiss and leaned back resting her elbows on the computer table. I now had the perfect view looking down on Emily’s titties, the very ones that she had so refused to show me twenty minutes earlier. I had the perfect view as Julian licked her nipples, teasing them before devouring her left tit and nipple in his mouth and sucking the conical shape he had made with his right hand. “Oooohhh” Emily moaned as her lover feasted on her. The licking and sucking continued for a couple of minutes before Julian decided to move things further. “Time for you to do some sucking” he told her.

Julian took a step back and pulled down his shorts and boxers in one fell swoop letting his hard cock spring free. He was probably about five inches or a bit more. Emily dropped down to her knees and took hold of Julian’s meaty member at the root before gorging on his erection. Her luscious mouth sucked on Julian’s purple helmet alternating between licking and sucking his cock head. Julian enjoyed this evidently horny young girl suck his meat stick, watching her in action as she took more and more of his spear into her mouth. Emily’s hands were now on Julian’s ass and it was not long before Julian was forewarning her of his impending ejaculation. Emily did not stop as Julian spunked his load into Emily’s mouth and down her throat. Emily finished the job by licking the tip of Julian’s cock to ensure there was no liquid left to make a mess.

Emily grinned and giggled as she looked up at Julian. Julian reached down for her hands and pulled her up to her feet. “Thanks babe, that was awesome” Julian told Emily. He leaned forward and kissed her lips. He stopped, turned her round and pulled her hair back of her shoulder and kissed her neck. She was now facing directly at me, her head tilted back as she enjoyed the sensation of Julian’s lips and tongue on her bare neck. Julian enveloped her breasts with his hands once again from behind and massaged them gently. Emily moaned quietly. “Someone’s horny today” whispered Julian in her ear loud enough for me to hear.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.