Marcia's Trainees - Cover

Marcia's Trainees

Copyright© 2023 by Whisperz

Chapter 6

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Marcia trains a young man how to please her and thereby gain entrance to the enigmatic world of ponies and their parents.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Group Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

After Gabriel got home he went straight up to his room without any supper and fell on the bed in despair. Now the whole school knew he was a cunt lapper; a pussy licker; a piss drinker. Gabriel felt like his world was ending.

He almost didn’t answer when his laptop beeped telling him he had an incoming video chat. He figured it was someone at school who was going to mock him and call him a pansy or something. But he decided to answer it and get it over with.

It was Amy.

“Dammit, Amy. How could you share that video of me going down on your pussy with the whole school. And why didn’t you tell me you were making a recording with your cell phone.”

“I like videos of my sexual conquests, stupid. I like to jack off to them later on. I won’t be young forever you know. I might as well keep a video journal of all of my sexual experiences for the future. Plus, my Mom and Dad love it when I show them what I’ve been up to.”

“Oh, God” Gabriel moaned. “I am totally screwed now.”

“Oh, shut up, silly. Didn’t you notice anything about the girls that made fun of you after class?”

“Yeah, I noticed that they were laughing at me and mocking me.”

“No, stupid, didn’t you notice something they all had in common?”

“Besides being girls?”

“Man, boys can be so dense sometimes. Didn’t you notice their hair?”

Gabriel thought back to that afternoon. And then the light went on over his head. “You mean, you mean they all had ... ponytails?”

“Ding, ding, ding, ding! Yes. Why do you think we are called “pony” girls, stupid?”

Gabriel started to feel relieved. Maybe the whole school didn’t know, maybe it was just a select few, the few with pony tails. But did that mean all the girls with pony tails knew?

Just then there was a knock on the door. At first Gabriel thought it was his own door but then he realized it was the door to Amy’s bedroom.

“Just a second, Daddy” she called towards the door. I’ll be right there.” Then she turned to Gabriel, “Quickly, turn off your video feed but keep your computer on and just watch. I think you might find this interesting.”

Gabriel turned off his video feed so that he could see into her bedroom but no one could see him. He watched as Amy jumped up and went to the door.

“Hi, Daddy. Come in. I was just video chatting with the new stud Marcia recruited.”

“Oh, yeah. How is he doing?”

“Great. He had to go do his homework but we hooked up in the parking lot today at lunch.”

“Oh, my. Did you make a video?”

“Yes, of course. I wouldn’t let you down would I Daddy? I’ll show it to you and Mom next time we have family jack off time. I think you’ll both like it.”

“You’re the best, baby. I’m getting aroused just thinking about it. I don’t suppose you would be willing to...”

“To what, Daddy?” Amy suddenly sounded different. Her tone of voice had changed and now she sounded almost like a ... well like a little girl.

“What do you want me to do, Daddy?” she whined innocently.

“Well I was just hoping that if you aren’t too busy you could, well, you know.”

“Do you want me get on my knees again, Daddy, and ... But isn’t that wrong. Isn’t that ... what do they call it ... incest?”

“Please, baby, don’t make me beg.”

“Well, okay, Daddy, but just because I love you so much.”

“You’re the best, baby.”

I saw Amy coax her father over towards her bed so that I could have a better view and then I watched as she knelt down before him and started to unfasten his belt and pull down his pants and boxer shorts revealing the large cock that I remembered having sucked on, reluctantly, at the “party” at Marcia’s house that weekend.

I watched transfixed as Amy lifted up his wood and licked his balls. Then she licked her way up the shaft and took the head into her mouth.

Her father moaned. “Oh, baby, you are the best little cock sucker in the world. You make me so hard...”

“I’m like making you happy, Daddy. I love you so much.”

“And I love you too baby, now, please, back to the matter ‘at hand’ ... please.”

Amy smiled and put her mouth back over his cock and began to bob her head slowly up and down. She didn’t go fast, she just took her time and seemed to be savoring the taste and the experience. And by the look on her father’s face there was no doubt that he was loving every second of it.

“Ohhhh, baby, yesssssssss”

As Amy worked his shaft with one hand and cupped his balls with the other she kept her mouth always around the head of his cock. She took her time while she sucked and massaged as though she had all day.

After a few minutes of that she moved her hands to her blouse and undid all of the buttons of her catholic uniform exposing her lacey pink bra. Then she lifted the bra up over her tits and left it there. Her father looked down and almost drolled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.