Marcia's Trainees - Cover

Marcia's Trainees

Copyright© 2023 by Whisperz

Chapter 5

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Marcia trains a young man how to please her and thereby gain entrance to the enigmatic world of ponies and their parents.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Group Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

“I’m getting pretty good at this” Gabriel thought to himself as he knelt down in the back seat with his face buried in Amy’s swampy wet cunt. Not only was he getting good at it, he was loving it. He was really getting to know his way around a pussy; the labia, the clitoris, the stalk, the nub, the sensitive spot up inside and the way she shuddered when he ran his hands up and down on the inside of her thighs as he sucked on her most tender spots. Even the occassional lick across her tender little anus and the occassional poking of his finger up inside of her butthole. If there was a smell there he was too excited to notice. He didn’t even mind if his face got as drenched in her juices as if it was covered in the sweat of a very hard workout in the gym. It was like making out with a squid.

And he just loved the sounds she made; the sighs, the moans, the gasps when he did it just right, and the way she grabbed his head and tried to pull it up inside of her womb as he made love to her with his tongue.

He was so into it that by the time she had yelled and climaxed all over his face it was too late for her to do him, even though his dick was as stiff as a piece of pipe. So with a swift kiss and a promise of future sexual compensation for him she got dressed and quickly ran back to her classes, leaving him to find a rag to clean with which to clean off his face and to wait for his wood to recede so he could walk back to class as well.

As he was walking to class it occured to him that they were using him; Marcia, Amy, Amy’s father, everyone. But Gabriel couldn’t remember ever being happier in his life. “Use me all you want” he said out loud to no one in particular. “I love it.”

Needless to say it was hard for Gabe to concentrate on the lesson in class. He blushed when he realized that his face still carried the smell of pussy. He looked around carefully to see if anyone else had noticed and when he did one of the girls nearby looked at him and smiled. When he stopped and stared at her in surprise she reached down and picked up her cell phone turned it towards him. He nearly died: there was a picture of him on his knees between Amy’s legs as he licked her, with his face visible enough so that he could tell that it was him. “That vixen” he thought. “She took pictures of me in the car with her cell phone when I wasn’t looking.”

The girl grinned and blew him a kiss and Gabriel thought he would die of shame. He quickly turned his head and buried his face in his book to hide his blushing, but each time he glanced over at the girl she was glancing back and giving him a thumbs up sign or sticking her tongue out and making a licking motion with it. Gabriel thought the class would never end.

When the bell finally rang he rushed out of the room and headed to his locker to get his books for the next class. Once he had his locker open one of his classmates a couple of lockers over looked at him and she asked him if he could help her reach something on the top shelf of her locker. Releived that she wasn’t mocking him he said okay, but when he reached up to the shelf she quickly shoved her hand down inside of his pants and grabbed his dick. She gave it a squeeze, looked up at him and said, “Oooh, you really are hung like a horse, aren’t you. Or should I say a ‘pony’?”

Gabriel wanted to hide as she slammed her locker shut, turned her back on him, and walked away laughing. But as her laughter faded into the mass of students swarming around in the hallway Gabriel looked down in shock and humiliation to see that he had gotten a massive hard-on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.