Marcia's Trainees - Cover

Marcia's Trainees

Copyright© 2023 by Whisperz

Chapter 4

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Marcia trains a young man how to please her and thereby gain entrance to the enigmatic world of ponies and their parents.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Group Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

At lunch he looked for her and saw her sitting by herself at a table with just a couple of geeky guys sitting at the other end. He started to get a hardon as he looked past her modest demeanor and thought of what he had seen on the video the night before. He went over to the table and sat down across from her.

“Oh, hello, Gabriel” she said quietly with a smile. He hadn’t known what he was going to say but she saved him the trouble.

“Did you enjoy my video last night? Marcia told me she was going to send it to you. But I didn’t mind. I asked her to. I think you’re cute. And I’m the one that suggested to Marcia that she try to recruit you to our herd. I like cute quiet guys like you. She says you are doing well but you still have a ways to go.”

Gabriel was dumbfounded. He sat staring at her with his fork poised in his hand over his plate but he was too shocked to use it. He just stared at her as she kept on eating like nothing much was happeing.

“My Dad’s cum tastes funky don’t you think? My Mom tries to get him to take some certain vitamins that they sell over the counter which should improve the taste of his sperm but he always forgets. But I don’t mind too much, I’ve gotten used to it’s taste through the years, but I can’t wait to taste your cum. I’ll bet yours tastes better; probably stronger and more virile. I like the taste of virile sperm. You can tell the difference after a while. My father’s always kind of tastes a little, well ... tired, I guess.”

“Y-y-you’ve seen the video of ... of...”

“Of you sucking my Dad’s cock? Of course. Marcia has shown me all of your videos and I have masturbated to them many times. You always make me cum harder than any of the other boy’s videos. You have a nice cock; it’s perfect in fact. All of the other pony girls here at school say the same thing. You would be surprised how many orgasms you have given to some of the girls around here.”

“The ... the ... the other ... g-g-girls?”

“Yes, silly. I’m not the only pony girl here, there are others.”

“How ... how many...”

“Don’t worry, not too many, but enough.”

Gabriel stared at his food not moving.

“So after we finish eating do you want to go out to your car? If you will agree to eat me first I am sure I will cum quickly and then I can give you a blowjob or masturbate you if you like. I’m not really in the mood for a quick fuck today, I thought we would save that until we go out Friday night. Then we can take our time and really get to know each other’s likes and dislikes.”

Gabriel was speechless.

“Or you can just jack off while you eat me if you think you would like that better. But we had better hurry, I have to pee really bad. I’m sure you will enjoy it’s taste because I always try to eat right.”

Gabriel was still trying to process what he had just heard. “You watched the video with me and your...”

“Yes, silly. All of them. Last night we all sat in the living room jacking off to that video on our big screen tv. Mom and I came multiple times and Dad eventually shot a huge load when Mom suggested how hot it would be for him to fuck my mouth and then have me give you a big wet kiss and share his sperm with you. Actually, the thought of it made all 3 of us cum almost simultanteously, and believe me, that doesn’t happen very often.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.