Marcia's Trainees - Cover

Marcia's Trainees

Copyright© 2023 by Whisperz

Chapter 3

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Marcia trains a young man how to please her and thereby gain entrance to the enigmatic world of ponies and their parents.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Group Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

“But I can’t do that” he said looking down at the man seated on the couch with his pants down around his ankles. “I’m not gay. I don’t suck cock” he said as he stared at the man’s erection.

“Sweetheart” Marcia said as she jerked his collar and put her face an inch away from his, “didn’t you enjoy our fun a couple of days ago? Didn’t you like impregnating that woman? Don’t you enjoy drinking my pee and licking my pussy? It’s all the same thing, it’s just in a different shape. His daugher is one of our pony girls. In fact, although I cannot tell you who she is, I can say that she is in your class at school. And, sweetheart, the parents of pony girls get special privileges, and you, my boy, are today’s special privilege. You know,” she said leaning over to his ear. “I can always find another guy in your school to take your place.”

That got to him. All he could think about all day any more was the “stuff” he did for her, and to her. Slowly he sunk to his knees and stared at the man’s balls.

He licked the balls, then he licked the staff, and he slowly made his way to the trickling head and swallowed the drops there as he engulfed the man’s cock with his mouth and throat.

It felt all wrong but Marcia was kneeling beside him and cooing encouragement into his ear as she slowly but firmly stroked his dick. The more aroused the boy became the easier he found it to suck on this stranger’s cock. Soon, with encouragement from Marcia’s skilled hand, his head was bobbing with enthusiasm and his hands were busy stroking and caressing the man’s erection.

When the man came in his mouth the boy pulled his head back and gathered all the sperm onto his tongue. And then, focusing on the feel of Marcia’s hand on his penis, he forced himself to swallow just as Marcia pulled with enough force to cause him to cum as well. It was like the man’s cum was sliding down his throat and coming out of the boy’s own dick. It was confusing and ecstatic at the same time.

Aftewards, as the man was zipping up and giving some money to Marcia, the boy sat on the floor cringinng at the bleachy aftertaste of the man’s sperm. It was official now, he thought to himself as tears streamed down his face, he was a whore. He was a slave to his horny lust. But at least he didn’t have to drink the man’s pee, the pee would come shortly after, as he nursed on Marcias sopping pussy.

She made him lick his own cum off of her fingers and then off of the floor. So on that particular day after school he wound up having a double dose of cum ... in his mouth. And Marcia enjoyed watching the tears roll down his soft young cheeks.

When he got home that evening his mind was in turmoil as he thought about what she had made him do. But he checked his email before he went to bed and there was an note from her that included a video. When he clicked on the video his jaw almost hit the floor when he saw one of his classmates on her knees before Marcia’s couch and she was vigorously eating out the same professional woman that he had done the previous night. And behind her was the guy he had just sucked off that evening kneeling behind the girl and doing her doggy style. He couldn’t believe that the quiet innocent girl in his home room was being gang banged by an older couple.

But he was in for an even greater surprise when he unmuted the video to listen and heard the adults talking.

“That’s it, baby, suck Mommy’s cunt and butthole. And be sure to clench hard and make it good for you father. He’s had a “hard” day and he needs relief too. You’re a good daughter, Amy, you’re the best. We’re proud to call you our daughter and we think you are the finest pony girl in the herd, just like your mother was. That’s it, baby, now lick Mommy’s anus. Lick it good. Make your tongue all pointy and show Mommy how far up her butt you can force your tongue. I’m sure that when the other parents see this they will realize what a good job we have done in training you. You are the hottest pussy on two legs, baby. I’ll bet all the guys at your school dream of spreading your legs and fucking your perfect pussy until the cream their loads all up inside of you.”

The boy wasn’t sure about what he saw next but after rewinding it many times and watching it again and again in slow motion he became totally convinced that as her mother had made those crude comments about her male classmates all wanting to fuck her Amy had cum on her father’s thrusting cock. It was kind of hard to tell because her father was banging her so hard but the boy could see Amy’s back arching convulsively as her father’s horny thrusting made her sweet young ass cheeks bounce furiously. His shy quiet classmate was not only a pony girl but she got off on being gang-banged by her own parents and having others watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.