Marcia's Trainees - Cover

Marcia's Trainees

Copyright© 2023 by Whisperz

Chapter 2

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Marcia trains a young man how to please her and thereby gain entrance to the enigmatic world of ponies and their parents.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Group Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

“This is Eve,” Marcia said after he had taken off his clothes inside the foyer, had the collar and leash attached to his neck and had been guided to the living room. He glanced up at her. She looked professional. She was dressed in a dark skirt and white blouse.

“She is a friend of mine and I told her how talented you were with your tongue. I told her how good you were at licking clit,, finding the g-spot, licking anus, and drinking pee. Eve is here this afternoon becuase she needs some relief. She has a stressful job and sometimes she just needs a cum or two to take the edge off.

“I thought your school would never let out” Eve said as she pulled up her skirt and spread her legs showing him her hairy beaver. “Now get on your knees boy and open your mouth. I need to void my bladder before you start licking. I cum better that way.”

He wasn’t sure why he did it. He was shy, yes, but he could probably find a girl if he wanted to. But for some reason every time Marcia texted him during the day at school he would get hard for hours and have to fight to keep from embarassing himself in front of his classmates.

And now he was kneeling before a complete stranger as she urinated into his mouth and he struggled to swallow as fast as he possibly could. And then, moments later, her hand was on the back of his head as she pulled his face tightly into her sloppy wet vagina. His tongue lapped up her juices as he rubbed his nose up and down the staff of her clitoris, saving her little white hard-on bead at the end until later when she was more aroused, as if she wasn’t hot enough already. His fingers reached in and up to stroke her sensitive areas as she leaned back and moaned.

“Now my butthole” she gasped. “Lick it, lick my butt.”

She rubbed her own clit as he licked in and around her brown puckered back hole and before long she arched her back and climaxed.

Then he was forced to lick her vag again. It was hot, wet, and swampy.

While he was licking her he felt a hand grasp his very stiff cock and begin to stroke. Marcia was making sure that he remained interested. She was adept at stroking him right up to the edge, but when she saw his testicles contract prior to orgasm she would stop and wait while his pulsing cock cooled down. It was incredibly frustrating for him but it was also incredibly erotic. For a long time it was as though he was floating in a sexual cloud of immense pleasure and arousal as the professional woman came time after time on his face.

Then, suddenly, his leash yanked him backwards as the woman turned over and said “Now! Make him do me now! Fuck me like a dog. DO ME!”

He didn’t need the leash to pull him forward, because he quickly sidled up behind her and inserted his cock into her very moist, very inviting, very sexy, and very very welcoming cunt.

As he began thrusting his rigid length in and out of the overheated bitch a voice close to his ear said “Bark like a dog. Bark, and growl you filthy animal.”

He didn’t mind. He barked and growled and barked and growled until just as she began to have her most intense orgasm yet he could hold back no longer and with a great giant thrust began shooting his sperm deep up inside her soft, hot, fleshy, female cavern.

As the moaning and humping slowly subsided he took one last look at the woman’s sexy ass before he slumped to the side and lay down on the floor, too exhausted to even think about moving.

“Good boy,” he heard Marcia saying as she knelt beside him and patted his head. “That’s a goooood boy.”

He was semiconscious as he lay recuperating on the floor. After a minute or so he heard the woman pulling herself together and opening her purse.

“Here” she said to Marcia, “Here; as agreed. And it was worth every penny.”

“Thank you,” Marcia said in a snarky tone. “He’s my newest dog and he’s hung like a german shepherd, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Just be sure to bring him to the jamboree. We have some new bitches, even a couple of actual virgins, who need breeding. With his sports pedigree and his youth he could sire many new ponies for our heard. Who knows, he might have just sired one today.”

After the cool professional lady was gone and he had licked Marcia to several big orgasms and had stuck his tongue as far up her butt as humanly possible he was allowed to redress himself and go home. Once there he immediately got in the shower and masturbated himself to a giant cum, went to bed and slept till morning. Time for another day at school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.