Marcia's Trainees - Cover

Marcia's Trainees

Copyright© 2023 by Whisperz

Chapter 1

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Marcia trains a young man how to please her and thereby gain entrance to the enigmatic world of ponies and their parents.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Group Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

“Do you like them?” she asked as she lifted the sheer negligee up and over her pendulus breasts.

“Yes, Ma’am, they’re georgeous.”

“Then say it you little shit!” she said and slapped the face of the poor young student as he knelt before her on her living room floor.

“You’re tits are georgeous, Ms. Stevens!”

“That’s a little better” she said with the ever present smirk on her smooth beautiful face. “My stepfather thought so too. In fact, he liked them so much that he would make me open my blouse and show them to him as he made me kneel before him and suck his cock. And then he would invite his friends over to admire their beauty while I sucked them off as well. And when they came they would blow their loads all over my pretty face and my pretty tittys while one of the others filmed it for their future enjoyment. They had a club. They shared their stepdaughters. I saw some of the videos once. They even got us together once a year out in the woods and made pony girl videos. We were all totally nude. They really liked those. And then we would go around sucking their cocks as they sat by the campfire in the evenings; four nude young girls, sucking their cocks, by the light of the campfire. Does that sound erotic to you?”

“Y-yes, Ms. Stevens” the poor boy managed to stammer.

“Yes, I’m sure it does, young man. I guess that’s why you have an erection.”

The poor boy blushed as he looked down at his throbbing penis bobbing helplessly in the air before him and watched as two little droplets of moisture drooled slowly down his staff.

She leaned forward ... right into his face, and with her little smirk said, “Awwww, did I give you a stiffee little man?”

All he could do was look down and away from her pretty face.

‘Smack’ she slapped him again, harder this time. “I asked you a question, you little turd; did ... I ... give ... you ... a ... stiffee?”

“Y-y-yes, Ms. Stevens. You make me hard, Ms. Stevens. You make my dick stiff.”

‘God, I love this shit’ she thought to herself as her right hand moved down to her frilly white panties where she cupped her mound and began to rub her hand up, down, and around in firm sensuous circles.

The poor boy looked up and watched. He was totally mesmerized by the sight, the smell, and the proximity of her pussy so close to his face. He had fantasized about her so many times in class. He couldn’t believe he was now kneeling naked at her feet. Despite the feeling of his red heated cheeks where she had slapped him, he was in heaven.

“So tell me little man what do you do when you are home alone with a big hot hard on. Do you masturbate?”

“Y-y-yes, Ms. Stevens, I masturbate.”

“Do you beat your meat?” she asked louder now.

“Y-yes, Ms. Stevens, I beat my meat.”

“Well then say so you little maggot” she said as she slapped him again and again. “Tell your teacher what you do when you are alone with a stiff dick.”

“I-I beat off, Ms. Stevens. I beat off” he almost yelled. “ I jack off to relieve the pressure. I touch myself until I cum, until I ejaculate all over myself.”

“And do you think of me, when you jack off you little maggot? Do you think of your favorite teacher and her hot body?” she was screaming now as she leaned forward into his face again. “Do you see my face when you cum?” She slapped his reddened face two more times. “Well, do you you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.