Mom Watches - Cover

Mom Watches

Copyright© 2023 by alohadave

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Colleen finds herself watching her daughter and boyfriend having sex and watches them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The week was tortuous for Colleen. She had watched her daughter’s boyfriend fucking her again. And worse, she wanted to take her daughter’s place. Wanted Sam to take her for his own.

She was ashamed at the feeling. She shouldn’t want to push her daughter out and take her boyfriend. But she couldn’t help herself. Every moment that she wasn’t occupied, she daydreamed of Sam. How she’d feel filling her pussy with his hard cock.

She’d never felt like this before. Would she let him mark her skin, showing that he owned her? Would she want it hidden from view? The idea of tongues wagging when they saw a visible hickey on her skin got her juices flowing.

Would he even want an old woman like her? He had told her to join him, but what if he was just playing with her?

Putting these thoughts aside, she laid on her bed. She had the house to herself for a while. Sam was taking Molly out on a date. Dinner or something, she honestly couldn’t remember.

She was laying naked on her bed, her hands caressing her breasts, imaging they were Sam’s hands. She was dripping wet and hadn’t even touched herself yet. Sliding her hands down her belly toward her pussy. Her blond bush combed through her fingers.

Her oversize clit was standing proud, poking out from its hood. She teased it gently, moaning at the sensations.


Sam pulled into the driveway. His night with Molly had gone well, they had dinner and decided to come back to her house. He saw Colleen’s car in the driveway and smiled to himself.

“Will it be a problem with your mom home?”

“Nah, it’ll be fine. We’ll just be quiet. She won’t even know we are home.”

“You sure about that? You know how loud you can get.”

She blushed. “Well, you’ll have to find a way to keep me quiet.”

They walked up to her room. He stared at her ass. He loved the meaty thickness of it. Just like her mother’s. If Molly followed in her mother’s footsteps, she’d be just as curvy and thick at her age.

He slipped his hand between her legs as she walked up the stairs. He slid up to her pussy. She squeaked and squeezed his hand tight between her thighs. “Sam, stop. My mom will hear me if you do that.”

He grinned, and said, “I can’t wait to feel your hot pussy, I couldn’t wait.”

She smiled. “Let’s get to my room first, at least.”

“Lead the way.” He pulled his hand back and they continued up the stairs.

They had to pass by Colleen’s room to get to Molly’s, and the door was slightly open.

Molly paused, hearing something from her mother’s room. The lights were out in the hall, so there was no chance of her mother seeing them from inside her room. Molly crept to the gap, peeking in. What she saw shocked her.


Colleen had retrieved a new toy from her bedside table. She broke down a few days ago and stopped at an adult shop after work. Another first for her, she went to one across town, hoping not to run into anyone she knew.

After looking at the dildos, she found one that looked to be about Sam’s size.

She brought it home and unwrapped it. It was thick and heavy, just like she thought Sam’s cock was. She ran her hands up and down it, and took the tip in her mouth, but hadn’t worked up to fucking herself with it. She was ready for it tonight. She wanted to feel something close to what she thought he’d feel like if she couldn’t have the real thing.

She pulled her lips apart, sliding Sam’s cock between them, getting it ready to fuck her pussy. When she had it lubed with her juices, she slid it into her entrance. It was filling her so well. She moaned out, “Oh Sam, that’s it fuck me with your hard cock.”


“Oh fuck!” Molly said.

Sam heard it too, and clamped his hand over her mouth as fast as he could so her mom didn’t hear them.

He whispered in Molly’s ear, “Shh, quiet. We don’t want her to hear us out here. Keep watching, and see what’s going on.”

She nodded in understanding. He pulled his hand away from her mouth and kept her eyes on her mother, sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy, calling out her boyfriend’s name.

Her mother was jerking the dildo in and out of her pussy. Why was she fantasizing about her boyfriend?

“Sam, I want you. Please fuck my cunt!” Molly’s eyes widened at her mother’s words.

Sam was close behind her, his arms wrapped around her belly. She felt herself getting wet. It was her mother, but her playing with herself was something she’d never imagined seeing before. She shouldn’t be watching, but she couldn’t move from the door. Sam’s hands were rubbing along her belly, moving up to her breasts. She could feel his cock stiffening and poking her back. She leaned back into him, keeping her eye on her mom. He held her big boobs, and pinched her nipples through her clothes. They were stiff and his hands were turning her on as much as watching her mother was. “Take my shirt off, Sam. Play with my breasts.”

He pulled her shirt up and off. Her bra covered them, a lacy black bra. He slid his hand up under the cups, and held her weighty breasts in his hands. She moaned quietly, eyes closed, and leaned into him. It was like his hands were the only thing keeping her upright.

Colleen was sliding the fake dick into her pussy. It was tight in her pussy, and stretched her comfortably. Her juices were flowing, making it slide in and out easily. She gripped it as she pressed it in, imagining Sam pushing against her resistance. She wanted to feel his weight on her as he fucked her. She wanted the real thing to fill her up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.