Mom Watches - Cover

Mom Watches

Copyright© 2023 by alohadave

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Colleen finds herself watching her daughter and boyfriend having sex and watches them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Let’s go up to my room.”

Sam followed his girlfriend, Molly, up the stairs to her room. Her juicy ass swayed as she climbed up the stairs. Her hourglass figure highlighted her butt as it swelled out from her waist.

She looked back at him. “See something you like?”

He just slapped her ass. She giggled and moaned.

He pulled her to him in her room, smashing his lips against hers. He always took her without hesitation.

“Mom isn’t here so we can be as loud as we want.”

“We’ll see how loud you can get.”

He snaked his tongue, aggressively dominating her mouth. She moaned around his invader.

She grabbed his ass, pulling his already hard cock against her. His height placed him against her belly. She savored the feeling of him pressing against her. “I’ve been waiting for this all day. I was daydreaming about it in my classes.”

He pulled away from her, taking his clothes off. “No need to dream anymore, you are about to get fucked.”

She grinned and took her clothes off as fast as she could. Standing there naked, he looked her over. She was petite, with a curvy body. Her tits were more than a handful, with large nipples inside big areolae. They were rock hard from her excitement. Her bush matched her silky blonde hair. She was bare around her pussy.

She sat him on the bed and kneeled before him. “I want a treat first.”

She slowly rubbed his hard cock in her hands. He had the most beautiful cock she’d ever seen. Not the biggest, but big enough to fully fill her needy pussy. His purple cockhead was swollen and leaked his pre-cum.

She licked at his head, tasting his delicious pre-cum. She swirled her tongue around it, tasting him. Her hands slowly jacked up and down his shaft. She worked his cock. She wanted to savor his cock in her mouth.


Colleen Worth pulled into her driveway next to her daughter’s car. She was home early from work, unexpectedly.

She walked into the house, looking for Molly. “Molly, I’m home early. We had a problem with the power at work, so they sent everyone home.” She didn’t hear her daughter and put her stuff down on the dining room table.

Walking upstairs, she went to see if Molly was in her room. Molly’s door was partly open and she heard voices coming from it.

Molly’s room was at the end of the hall. It was dark at her door, so anyone standing in front of the door was in shadow.

Colleen was about to go in when she heard something. “That’s it, suck my cock baby.”

She froze when she heard that. Did Molly have a boy in there? She crept forward, still in shadows until she could see in the room.

Her daughter was kneeling on the floor in front of a boy. A big, strapping boy, with a nice-looking cock; what she could see of it anyway. Molly was giving him a blowjob and was moving up and down on it, moaning and slurping on his pole. She watched her daughter blow his cock. She knew her daughter had sex, but it wasn’t something they talked about. She had put her on the Pill years ago, and she’d given her ‘the speech’.

He was laying back, his hands on her head. He was pushing her head down and up on his rigid dick.

She watched her daughter go down on him. She shouldn’t be watching them have sex together, but she was intrigued. She’d never watched anyone before, let alone her daughter.

Colleen hadn’t been with anyone for too long. The dates she had been on recently were duds. The men were either boring or jerks, so she’d come home alone to take care of herself.

She had several trusted toys that helped after those disappointing dates but missed the real thing. She wanted a real live cock to fill her up and satisfy her, instead of a vibrating piece of silicone.

“Molly, get up, it’s your turn.” He pulled her up and pushed her onto the bed. She giggled as he tickled the insides of her thighs, slowly working them toward the junction of her legs. He was teasing her, coming close, then pulling away. Back and forth, he ran his hands, never quite reaching her bare pussy. Every time his fingers came close to her pussy, she tried to get him to touch her and stop teasing.

Finally, Molly had enough and spread her legs wide. “Eat me, Sam. Taste my pussy!”

Colleen watched her daughter through the door. Her daughter had the same body as she did. Petite and curvy, with large breasts, and a fat ass. She wondered to herself how it would feel if Sam would lick her pussy. It had been so long for her, she almost forgot what good cunnilingus felt like.

Sam licked up Molly’s slit, tasting the juices leaking from between her lips. His tongue parted her lips, stroking up and down. He avoided her clit, just teasing her. Back and forth along her labia, he licked.

Colleen watched in fascination. She felt naughty and turned on. She imagined it was her getting her pussy licked by this handsome boy. Feeling his tongue on her lips instead of her daughter’s.

She had to help herself out in this depraved situation. She squeezed her breast with her left hand, the large nipple already hard, rubbing on her palm, as her fingers massaged the rest of her tit. Her nipples were super sensitive right now, both of them sending signals to her pussy, getting it ready for action.

Her right hand obliged by slipping into her pants, under her underwear. Her fingers reached her erect clit. It was peeking out from her pussy lips. She had a clit that stood proud, and it poked out when she was particularly aroused. One of her favorite things was when a man sucked on her clit, taking it in his mouth. She loved the feeling of having it sucked, like a little mini penis.

She stroked her clit, watching her daughter’s boyfriend eat her out. She imagined it was her on the bed, instead of her daughter. She wanted to feel his tongue teasing her clit, taking it between his lips.

Her fingers circled her clit, the sensations rushing through her body.

Meanwhile, Sam had spread her lips with his fingers and was sucking on her soaking wet pussy, drinking her juices like a starved man on a desert island. Molly had his head pressed tightly to her, trying to ensure the most pleasure his tongue could give her.

“Sam, keep doing that! Eat me, baby. Make me come!”

He kept at her, moving to her clit. Molly’s clit wasn’t as big as her mother’s, but it was just as sensitive. He put his lips on her clit and slid a finger into her pussy.

“Unnhh. Ohhh.” He sawed in and out of her canal. She gripped it tightly with her vaginal muscles, clamping on him. He put another finger in.

Colleen watched her daughter, her fingers rubbing her clit. Her cunt was leaking, soaking her panties. She imagined what it’d feel like if Sam was eating her out instead. The thought pushed her over the edge and she came on her fingers. Her pussy gushing with cum. She had to clamp her other hand on her mouth to hold in the moan.

Afraid that she had given her away, she stepped back away from the door. Fully in shadow, she leaned against the wall feeling her orgasm wash over her. She closed her eyes and relished the feelings. This was better than her dildo after a bad date. Her breathing eventually back to normal, her heart slowing from its frantic pace.

On the bed, Molly was squirming under Sam’s face. She was close. “Sam, please! I’m almost there. Please make me cum. I need it! Please.” She begged him, whimpering as she got closer to her orgasm.

Sam very lightly pressed down on her clit with his lips over his teeth. Just enough to send her over the edge. She thrashed on the bed, her orgasm turning her into a wailing banshee.

Colleen moved back to the gap in the door, looking into the room at her daughter. She had no idea how wild her daughter was in the throes of passion. Molly was writhing all over the bed as her orgasm took control of her. Sam was holding on for dear life, gripping her legs tightly to avoid being kneed.

Molly eventually settled down from her overwhelming orgasm. She was breathing hard, covered in sweat from her exertions.

“Holy shit! That was fantastic.” She held out her arms for him. He laid half on top of her, as she held on to him.

They laid there relaxing while Colleen watched them cuddle. She felt guilty watching her daughter but was more turned on than she had been in a long time, even after coming once already. She thought of leaving them alone and going to her bedroom to get herself off again, when Molly said, “fuck me. I need you inside me.”

Colleen couldn’t leave now, she needed to see him in action, filling her daughter.

Sam spread her legs again and positioned his hard cock right at Molly’s pussy entrance. She humped her hips trying to get him inside her. He grinned and moved back, keeping his tip right outside her.

“Stop teasing me, Sam. Fuck me. Put your hard cock in me!”

Colleen watched them, entranced. Her daughter was slowly filled by her hunk of a boyfriend, his cock sliding in. She shouldn’t be watching them, but couldn’t stop herself.

Normally she was one-and-done after making herself cum, but she felt herself starting up again. She leaned against the door frame, both hands mauling her tits, alternating between groping her large breasts and pinching her nipples between her fingers. Pulling on the hard nubs as she listened to her daughter moan in pleasure from Sam filling her up. Her pussy was juicing again, every tug on her nipples sending electric shocks straight to her clit.

She squeezed her legs together, trying to hold her excitement in.

Sam was fucking into her daughter. She wished she was the one getting fucked by this stud.

Colleen was lost in sensation playing with her tits when she slipped along the wall. She bumped it lightly. It was enough to make her presence known. Sam’s head whipped up toward the door. Colleen stepped back, hoping he didn’t see her there. He watched the gap in the door, while he continued fucking Molly. She could still see him from the shadows. He didn’t look away, seeing if what he heard was still there.

He grinned and winked, just in case she was still there.

“Molly, when is your mom supposed to be home?” He sank deep into Molly’s pussy holding his cock at her deepest point.

“Ugh, why are you asking about her? Why did you stop?” She whined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.