Zatanna's Curse - Cover

Zatanna's Curse

by 53550

Copyright© 2023 by 53550

Fan Fiction Sex Story: In this universe, a lot of hot babes from every media will be involved with ballbusting.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Big Breasts   Violence   .

The plan was simple. Go in, steal a pair of magical stuff, and go out. But something went wrong. I broke into her house and, while I was searching in her chest for magical artifacts in her bedroom, I lowered my guard.

I felt pain exploding in my lower abdomen, followed by a loud THUD. My stomach writhed, as I fell on the ground. Zatanna towers over me, with her naked body exposed. Her tits are big and perky, her nipples are small and cute. Her pussy is smooth, without an inch of hair. Her body is well-toned, her legs are wrapped with her black stockings, and her heels are pointy and black.

“Did you break into my bedroom without noticing I was dressing up on my bed?! What kind of thief are you?!” Zatanna looked down at me, her face reflecting her confusion. I try to answer but the words can’t exit my mouth. I start to levitate until I find myself in the middle of her room. My clothes got ripped off, leaving me naked, feeling the cold of the room. My legs and arms got spread, leaving my balls hanging free in the air, vulnerable and unprotected. My heart starts beating fast, this shouldn’t be happening.

Zatanna got close to me “I know I know, it feels strange right?” she lowered herself, facing my cock “Don’t worry! The good news is you won’t die.” she took my dick and pulled it towards her, sending a wave of pain throughout my body, then pushed it on my abs. Surprisingly, even if it isn’t hard, it stays up “Yeah, I’ll leave it here. This will make things easier.” she muttered, then stood up “The bad news is this is gonna hurt for days!” she swung her leg back, then kicked my nuts hard. If I didn’t levitate, I would surely get lifted in the air.

The pain increased, and my head started spinning. She squeezed my nuts, hard. “ Now I will make sure you remember me for a very long time!” she winked, electricity started coming out of her hand, electrocuting my nuts “.ereh litnu gnidaer rof snoitalutargnoC.lleps eht s’tahT.ti s’tahT.desruc eb lliw stun ruoY” I feel my balls more sensible, creating more fear in me.

“I know you feel some changes. I will show you” With the hand that squeezes my nuts, she fires a blast of hot water. I start to convulse, trying to scream but I still can’t talk.

“Don’t worry, you will still be able to talk after this. I just don’t like screams” My nuts were on fire, cold tears were running down my face, and hot water was boiling my nuts, while still attached to my body. I could feel them burning until ... they didn’t break? I was expecting to get my nuts popped or boiled, but nothing happened. I looked down, observing my nuts, or at least I tried, as my vision was blurred by pain and tears. My testicles were still intact. I’m confused, but the pain doesn’t let me think straight.

“I see you’ve noticed the first effect of the curse. Your nuts can’t be destroyed, so no one can pop them.” she switched her enchanting from hot water to electricity again. My wet jewels felt more pain, thanks to the water. My face was contorted in agony.

“The second one is that from now on, every female will inevitably bust your pathetic nuts. But I’ll let you find out the third!” she grinned.

She cast another spell, her arms and legs glow for a minute, then stop. “I’ve boosted my arms and legs, so I can bust your nuts harder!”

She cast another spell, making my nuts way more sensible. A single flick will feel like a full-force kick.

She started flickering them very fast. Pain starts shooting from my lower abdomen. I try to scream but nothing comes out. She keeps playing with them, flicking and slapping them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.