He Uses My Wife - Cover

He Uses My Wife

by Wifwat

Copyright© 2023 by Wifwat

Erotica Sex Story: A Dom forceful man takes over control of a wife to use as his own sex-toy and share her with his friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

We were a newly married couple, I was 20 and my pretty little wife Helen was only 18. She had been listening to older women chatting at the hairdressers about wife swapping and had been turned on by it. She eagerly told me all the gory details that she had heard and seeing that I was turned on as well, asked me if we should try it. Well the thought of being able to get my hands on lot’s of other women seamed a great idea. I hadn’t really thought about how I would feel seeing Helen with another man but my lust was up and all I could think of was all the fucking that I could be doing.

Helen found out from some of the women at the hairdressers, how to go about finding other couples. A woman gave her a copy of a contact magazine and we where really excited as we looked through it, reading the ads and especially looking at all the nude photos. There was a photo of a beautiful girl of 18 with long blond hair and an absolutely fabulous figure. I was really keen to reply to this ad but Helen pointed out that the husband was in his 40’s. Seeing how dejected I looked, Helen agreed to write to them, she said his photo looked quite good, he seemed handsome and in good shape even though he was as old as her father.

We corresponded and swapped photos and arranged for them to visit us at our house. We had been nervous all day and at the appointed time the doorbell rang. I eagerly opened the door only to be very disappointed, the husband (Larry) was on his own. I invited him in and he explained to Helen and myself, that he had lost our original letter with the phone number on and only had the address and directions I had given him over the phone. It seems his wife Tracy, had only this morning come down with the flu and not having the phone number he couldn’t let us know.

We sat and chatted for a while, he told us of the many adventures he and Tracy had enjoyed. At Helen’s suggestion, I had opened a bottle of wine. As the evening wore on, Helen was getting quite high and Larry, who was sitting next to Tracy, was getting bolder, rubbing her thigh, making Tracy laugh with rude jokes and innuendoes. I went to get more wine and when I returned they were kissing passionately. I was a bit miffed at missing out on getting to grips with the lovely Tracy but surprisingly found myself ‘turned on’ watching my wife being seduced by this older stranger. I just stood there as he lowered her top and fondled and then kissed her naked breasts. He then turned her to lay on the couch and lifted her skirt to reveal her pantyless pussy. As he got down between her legs and started to suck on her cunt, I put down the wine and took out my cock and started to wank myself. My face was burning up, my pulse was racing and my heart was beating that loud I was surprised they didn’t hear it.

Helen moans got louder and louder as she neared her climax. As she came she screamed like I have never heard her before. Without undressing, Larry took out his cock and got between Helen’s legs and my heart stopped and I froze as I watched a strange cock enter my lovely Helen. She let out a deep sigh as her pussy was invaded by this strange (and rather large) cock. He started to shove his cock in and out of Helen’s pussy and at the same time sucked on her lovely small pink nipples.

He looked around and saw me watching. ‘Come over here.’ he said. It was more an order than a request. I did as he said and stood over them still wanking on my dick. ‘Kneel down and watch me shag your wife.’ As I knelt beside them, he raised himself up so that I could see his cock going in and out of Helen. He had one arm supporting himself on the back of the couch and with his free hand he reached out and pulled my head down onto Helen’s stomach. My head was being squashed between their two bellies as he thrust in and out of my wife.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.