Cheryl and Her Husband Make Love - Cover

Cheryl and Her Husband Make Love

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Romantic Sex Story: Wife makes ardent love to her husband after he returns from work. He reciprocates with his love for her. She says she wants him to give her another baby knowing that she agreed for him to have a vasectomy after their last baby. But that didn't diminish their love making.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Oral Sex   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.


I arrived home from work at my normal time of 6:00 PM and I found the garage door open with my wife’s car parked inside in its normal spot. I pulled my car into the garage alongside hers and parked it beside her car and shut off the engine. After a hard day’s work I was happy to be home to have supper and relax with my wife and kids for the evening.

Getting out of my car and grabbing my brief case, I walked into the house where my wife, Cheryl, was eagerly waiting for me. She knew that my normal routine was to go into our master bedroom and change out of my business suit and into some more comfortable casual clothes.

As I stepped into the house from the garage, Cheryl greeted me as usual with her sweet passionate kiss. After allowing me to put my brief case down in its normal spot she took my hand and led me into our master bedroom.

In our bedroom she hugged me and kissed me again pressing her soft, warm body and her perky sweet titties firmly and tightly against my chest. I thought to myself, ‘Man, my sweet wife has to be really horny this evening.

Or maybe she has something very special in mind that she really wants or she wants me to do or to get for her, for the kids or for the house.’ I knew what she had in mind generally but not specifically. Well she had something special on her mind alright and she wasn’t going to tell me. she was only going to let me find out on my own.

I told her, “Honey, I want to get out of this suit and hang it up before we do anything else, please?” as I took off my jacket and trousers and hung them neatly in the closet as I normally did. Then I took off my shirt and tie and put them on the dresser.

When I got down to my briefs, Cheryl was there with a glass of rum and coke in each hand and she handed one to me. She took me in her free arm, held me close and kissed me very fervently as she pressed her voluptuous titties firmly against my chest again as she did when I walked through the door from the garage.

She had left the two glasses of rum and coke on the night stand earlier that I did not notice when I entered the bedroom since my attention was focused on getting changed. We each took a long sip of our drinks and I said, “Wow, Honey, you sure have mixed these drinks pretty strong this evening.”

She smiled broadly at me and coyly said, “I knew that you would like it since that is your favorite adult drink, Honey. I put a double shot of rum in each of our glasses. I thought about putting three shots in your glass but chose not to because I thought that three shots would be a little too much for you.”

I hastened to ask my beautiful wife, “Sweetheart, what have I done to deserve all of this display of your romantic affection for me this evening?” Cheryl just giggled briefly and replied, “I have just dropped all three of the kids off at school. Jimmy is at soccer practice and the girls are at band practice.

We don’t have to go back to pick them up until 9:00 PM. I thought that we could enjoy the first time we have had to ourselves in months with the kids out of the house for the evening. I intend for us to make the most of our time at home alone this evening, intimately, and I know that we are going to enjoy it, too. How does that sound to you, Honey?”

I quickly replied, “You already have my dick half hard and it won’t take much for you to get it the rest of the way there. If you continue what you have been doing you will have me at full attention within about one half of a minute.”

I am a 42 year old successful businessman, slightly gray at the temples, which makes me look distinguished with my dark, short cropped hair. I am about 6 ft. tall at 175 pounds and I am still in good shape as I have worked out at the gym a couple of times each week.

Making enough money, my family can live a nearly affluent life style with our three children. My wife and I have a very nice and spacious home, two new cars and nice stylish clothes.

I take very good care of my wife, our three children and our home. My wife says i am a handsome man who many other women find very desirable especially my loving and beloved wife, Cheryl.

Cheryl is a 39 year old stay at home Mom who lovingly looks after me, our family, our home and herself with great care. Cheryl is a take charge woman and she took charge of our home life as most good house wives do.

She runs our home with great efficiency and love for me and our children. She is 5 ft.-6 in. tall, weighs about 130 pounds with a slight tummy pouch which is a remnant of her two pregnancies.

She has not been able to get rid of that mommy pouch after all of these years since her last pregnancy with our identical twin baby girls. Cheryl had worked out since our twin girls were born but, she was not able to get rid of her mommy pouch.

However, I thought that her slight tummy pouch was kind of cute as I thought it made her look very sexy. I used to tell her it makes her look like the sweet loving wife and mother that she is.

I have always liked to caress and pat it and kiss it when we are making love and I tell her it’s her mommy pouch or her love prominence which it is, or at least it is a remnant of our previous love making. I especially liked holding one of her titties and patting her tummy pouch in bed at night while we are spooning with her soft ass cheeks pushed up against my lower belly and my dick.

Cheryl has always been a very desirable woman with her shoulder length light brown hair and she is in great shape for being nearly 40 years old. Not to mention after having had two pregnancies and three babies.

She has a pair of soft perky breasts which do not show any hint of sagging. Cheryl also has a 26 inch waist with 38 inch hips and when dressed up she is still drop dead gorgeous. She loves to show off her beauty whenever she can, especially when she and I are out with each other.

When I take her out to a restaurant for dinner or to the theater she still turns the heads of every male in the establishment and when she walks through the mall she occasionally hears several wolf whistles directed at her.

She would not admit it to anyone but, she loves the attention that she gets regarding her enduring beauty. Some guys think that she is a MILF and I know she is a MILF, too. And Cheryl is very glad that I do and I have always treated her that way.

Cheryl had planned all day for this evening after our kids told her about their school practice requirements all of which fell on the same evening. Before I got home she had showered and put on her makeup with her best perfume that she knew that I loved for her to wear.

Then she put on her brand new pair of black lace bikini panties with her matching black lace bra. She admired her look in her pretty panties and bra in her bedroom mirror turning from side to side to see her full length profile view. She thought to herself, ‘He’ll cream his shorts when he sees me in this lingerie and if not I want him to squirt his hot love cream into me.’

Topping that off she put on her brand new pink satin blouse that she knew I have always loved as I love seeing her in pink blouses especially her pink satin blouse. I have always told her that the pink matched the color inside her beautiful pussy and her sweet love passage. She loves me for telling her that in the privacy of our bedroom. Cheryl then put on her skirt and high heels and she looked like a million bucks. She was eager to greet me when I got home that evening to immediately start our love making.

As we stood there together in our bedroom I wrapped my arms around her, held her tightly and kissed her as she almost melted into my arms. I told her, “The fragrance of your perfume is delicious and very alluring and you look good enough to eat, Baby.

And I think I’m probably going to do that for you a little later, too. I know if you have dabbed a little of that perfume on your neatly trimmed bush you can count on having my tongue on your clitoris and inside your pussy.”

As I said that, she purred softly to me and, then she could feel my hard-on trying to poke through my briefs into her soft tummy and into her mommy pouch. Cheryl replied, “Promises, promises, I’ll hold you to that remark later this evening, Sweetie. And I can’t wait for you to do that for me and feel your lips and tongue licking and sucking on my pussy and on my clitoris.”

Cheryl reached down and took my hard-on firmly in her hand and told me, “I want you to slip your big, hard manhood deep into my eagerly awaiting, warm, wet pussy, Honey.”

My hard-on immediately got that much harder with precum that was beginning to drip from the end of my dick. As she held my erection I reached behind her cupping her soft ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her firmly and closely to me. She smiled and purred sweetly at me as she again felt my manhood pressing into her soft tummy.

I started to tug at her pink satin blouse and she said to me, “Please, Jim, be careful with my blouse so that you don’t tear it, Honey. It is a brand new blouse and I want to be able to wear it again for you later.”

She carefully took it off, folded it and laid it on the dresser followed immediately by her skirt. I took a longing look at the beautiful woman standing there in front of me just in her beautiful black lace panties and bra and I damn near squirted my cum in my briefs. Then I told her, “I can’t wait to get you out of that bra and those panties and get you into our bed, Sweetheart.”

I told her how good she looked in her beautiful matching panties and bra. We then each took another long drag from our glasses of rum and coke and felt the warm feeling of the alcohol and the glow that it created in each of us. Cheryl stood up on her tippy toes and kissed me very affectionately as she gently squeezed my hard-on.

We wrapped our arms around each other and held each other feeling our body warmth which greatly increased each of our carnal desires. I reached down between her thighs and gently fondled her soft love treasure while she just quivered slightly and she said, “I’ll give you 48 hours to quit that, Baby!”

Reaching around behind her back with both hands I unclasped her pretty bra and she quickly put it on the dresser, too, with her other clothes. Pulling her to me to feel her soft, warm titties with their hard, pink nipples pressed tightly against my chest, I told her how much I loved her large, warm natural titties.

I whispered to her, “I love having your warm titties pressed firmly against my chest, Sweetheart. The warmth of your soft titties pressed against my chest damn near makes me squirt my load of cum. Baby, you have me so excited I don’t know if I can hold off squirting my load on your tummy before I can get my hard dick into your sweet pussy.”

Kissing each one of her titties and twirling my tongue around each of her hard, pink nipples, I sucked briefly on each of her stiff, nipples.

Cheryl whispered back to me, “I can’t tell you how much I love you doing that for me, Baby.”

Then I reached down between her thighs and felt between them and found her pussy to be nearly dripping wet. Finding the wetness between her thighs showed me that she was as ready for me to slowly slip my extra hard dick all the way into her as I was able to.

Feeling the wet spot in her panties told me how much she wanted me and that made my dick that much harder. She looked into my eyes and said to me “Now you can see just how much I have been thinking about you and I have been so hungry to have you inside of me all day today.”

With that I laid her down on the bed on her back as I got over the top of her kissing her lovingly while she was holding me tightly. I moved down to her titties and kissed each one of them followed by sucking firmly on her hard, pink nipples. My sucking on her nipples made her purr, squirm and wiggle with the pleasure that she was receiving from my kissing and sucking on her titties.

I continued kissing her tummy, kissing her tummy button and I briefly slipped my tongue into it. From there I kissed her soft mommy pouch in several places and then her love mound through her bikini panties. Then I kissed the wet spot in her panties just below her pussy. With her help I began to slowly remove her panties and I began to kiss her neatly trimmed bush.

It was then that I started to kiss her in several places in the crease between each of her thighs and her pussy. Cheryl gasped and moaned loudly when I kissed her there and she told me, “Oh, Baby, you know just how much I love you kissing me there. It makes shivers run up and down my spine and settle in my pussy. It makes me want you to squirt your love cream into me and start another baby growing in my tummy as well.

I softly said to her, “I want to give you a whole lot more shivers up and down your spine and into your pussy tonight, Honey.”

Cheryl just smiled and purred to me and softly said, “I am waiting for the shivers that you can give me and whatever else you have to give me, Honey.” She sure knows how to urge me on and how to keep my dick hard and ready to slip fully into her.

Raising her legs and keeping them slightly separated I proceeded to kiss and lick the cleft between her outer labia all along the length of her cleft. Then gently raising and separating her legs further to open her pussy I kissed and licked the petals of her inner labia from the bottom of her pussy opening up to the top of her cleft and her clitoral hood.

I spread her legs further apart to open her pussy wider so that I could lick her pussy opening and plunge my tongue as deeply as I could into her pussy. I licked around the inside of her opening as she moaned loudly and wiggled and gyrated her hips below me. Her love fluids were flowing copiously and I could easily take them into my mouth and swallow them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.