Halloween Spectre - Cover

Halloween Spectre

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A murdered husband returns for revenge on his ex wife and new lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   ENF   Halloween   Revenge   .

The thin curtain between the living and the dead realms is weakest on All Saints Eve. Wraiths like me begin to cross into the living domain at the stroke of local midnight, but at the three a.m. witching hour, the veil briefly ceases to exist. For one hour, we can easily cross both ways. At midnight on All Saints Day, the curtain becomes impenetrable and we are stuck on either side until the next Halloween.

I’m here in my former bedroom in San Diego, CA to avenge my murder by my not-so-loving wife, not merely to watch her sleeping naked with my former best friend. Dead exactly one year, I’ve had that long to practice my deathly powers.

Our atoms are spread to a tenth of our former density which allows us to appear to fly and to pierce denser objects. The only real new power we have is to affect gravity at a tiny level. That is how I can pull the sheet off my wife and her lover.

I can see and feel quite well, even hear, taste, and smell the fresh scent of sex from my bed. The taste of pheromone is strong, especially when I raise her leg and lick her pussy or his shrunken cock. He is still coated in their mixed cum, so she chose not to lick him clean, as usual. I spread her pussy lips and see his cum oozing out of her. So, she shaved her red bush for him. When I lick her clit, she stirs.

“Oh Bill, I can’t go again. Isn’t twice in an hour enough for you?”

Moving his hand off her tit wakes him. I raise his dick and squeeze it as I shove some dense air hard on his balls. Twice in an hour? I was lucky to get it twice a month.

“Oww! Kim, there’s no need to hurt me. I was asleep. Is that how you treated Ken after sex? No wonder he was always grumpy. Don’t treat me like that or you can end up like he did.”

“Are you seriously threatening me? You woke me by fingering my pussy and rubbing your cock against my ass.”

She rolled onto her back, knees up and apart, pussy spread and leaking, big tits seeking her pits. Her red hair formed a halo around her head. She was as beautiful as I remembered and gave me an ecto-hardon — well we don’t have blood to do it, so ectoplasm has to “fill in” for it. Did I mention that we have no use for clothes so we are naked and use ectoplasm to disguise that when needed? Today, it wasn’t needed. My cock swelled bigger than in life at the thought of eating her.

As soon as she dozed off again, I drifted down from the ceiling, planted my face on her wet pussy, and lapped up some cream pie on my way to her clit. My tongue pushed her hood side-to-side until it presented her pearly glans. I sucked and nibbled it just as she liked. She gasped and her head shot hard left. A long groan escaped her as her chest, tits and neck flushed. I still had it.

“Oh Bill, ohhh. I said no more tonight. I thought you hated cream pie. Ken used to nibble on my clit like that and eat his cum. I forgot how much I miss that. Bill?”

Her bright green eyes squinted. Bill was lightly snoring. Angered, she straddled his face, pulled his jaw open and spread her pussy to let his cum fill his mouth. His body spasm tried to force her off, but she gripped the back of his neck and held on. He had no choice but to swallow his cream. He sputtered; she laughed. Seeds of discontent planted, I floated away to look for my laptop.

It was in its usual place. In my small desk drawer sat my collection of flash drives including a new pack of three. I had to create a scalpel to cut open the pack then plugged a new one into the PC. With a delicate touch, I opened WordPerfect and began typing these notes. Once I get them to admit on my USB recorder who killed me and how, I can send that to the police and have my revenge.

It’s eight a.m. and they are eating, naked, as I listen in. They are planning to attend a one-year ceremony for me. Watching my ex bustle around the kitchen makes her sweet ass jiggle, her tits dance, and two cocks stiffen. Bill swings her around to straddle his lap and slides her smoothly onto his cock. Though I hate her, I still crave her.

“Ohhh, you feel so good deep inside me. Bill, how long have you practiced that move? I think the first time you pulled that on me was four years ago when Ken insisted we go to a carnival commando — all of us. He made the mistake of removing my panties in front of you then flashing my bare pussy as proof. That was the first time I saw your cock too, when you both stripped in front of me. We laughed, but that was the start for us, wasn’t it?”

“Yes. I recall Ken squeezing my dick and passing it to you to stroke and watch it swell. At the carnival, both of us kept spinning you so your dress flew up and you flashed everyone around. We all laughed. It wasn’t until later that night, in this very kitchen, that I pulled that move and impaled you on my cock the first time. Your dress settled on us and we both felt the sparks. Then Ken came in with some wine. You went for glasses, but the fool didn’t know I had just claimed your snug pussy. He must have seen me stuffing my cock away yet said nothing. I guess he trusted us.”

Four years!? I was a fool. That’s when she started refusing me sex. So they were fucking for three years before my death. Maybe if I embarrass her enough and make her blame Bill I can get them arguing. That will be tough since she likes exposing herself if she can’t be blamed. Wait. Is that the mourning dress she’s wearing? It’s backless, low on top and high on bottom. At least it’s black. It’s a cocktail dress for seduction, hardly for mourning. No panties or bra, just a diamond pendant to draw attention to her shapely tits. It tapers at the waist, then has a wide zipper to the bottom. I can work with that.

My ceremony was at a small church. The front entrance was across a creek with a 100-foot bridge over it. Parking was near the bridge, then we had to walk it and everyone took a moment to absorb the quiet landscape. Ignoring the gossip about disrespecting me, they walked hand-in-hand to the bridge. She shook free and walked a step ahead of him — a pretense of respect. Once she was free of him, I acted. Before she reached the middle of the bridge, I lifted her skirt to her ribs exposing her sweet ass and wanton pussy to all our old friends. She fought the dress and scowled at Bill.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.