Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

I’m locked in a silent world. The only sounds I can hear are those that come through my earphones. So far they have only consisted of orders to be obeyed. Mistress Stella’s final order to me is to stand in the centre of the room. Needless to say, I obey without hesitation.

I can see Mistresses Lyn and Stella sat side by side on the couch. They are busy having an animated conversation, but my ear muffs block the sound of their voices. They are clearly discussing me and my outfit. Since I can’t lip-read, I must patiently wait until they have finished. My mind wanders into the realms of fantasy as I imagine myself in all sorts of situations dressed as I am. I’m jolted back to reality when I hear Mistress Lyn’s voice in my earphones.

“Red. Walk over to the couch by the door and bend over the arm,” orders Mistress through my earphones.

I notice that she calls me by my pony club name, although I don’t know why. I do as I’m bid, although bending over isn’t easy in all this gear. With my arms immobilised, my face lands on the cushions with an undignified thump. I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to stand again unaided. I can’t hear Mistress Lyn behind me, but I detect movement at the edge of my vision. Suddenly a hand touches my arse and removes my butt plug. I turn my head as best I can and see Mistress Lyn holding a red horse tail attached to a very large butt plug. She clearly intends to insert into my arse. I’m already aroused, and the prospect of wearing the tail nearly tips me over the edge. The wicked smile Mistress Lyn gives me suggests that she is well aware of my current sexual mood. However, she makes no physical contact with my body beyond the limited amount of touching necessary to insert my butt plug. As always, she bends me to her will through words alone, leaving me sexually frustrated.

Mistress Lyn carefully pushes the long butt plug into my arse. I can feel it pushing much further into my arse than any previous plug. Somehow I manage to accommodate the full length of the plug, although it makes me feel full. Satisfied the tail is secure, Mistress Lyn clips a leash onto the front of my collar and leads me on a walk around the room. The whole experience is driving me wild with lust and I long to be fucked deep and hard. But I already know that I’ll get no such relief of my urges at the hands of my Mistress. She has previously warned me that I must look to Tom to satisfy my cravings in that department.

“Red. We shall now practise serving drinks,” says Mistress Lyn through my earphones.

Mistress Stella fetches a large tray which somehow fastens to my harness at waist height. She then fetches four plastic beakers filled with water.

“Red. Serve a drink to your Mistress,” orders Mistress Lyn.

I do my best, but walking gently wearing high healed boots while my arms are tightly bound behind me is more than I can manage without slopping the drinks. I almost fall over in my futile attempts to keep the tray level. Fortunately Mistress Stella keeps me upright and holds me until I’m steady on my feet.

“I think that much more practise will be required,” laughs Mistress Lyn. “We’ll take a harness and tray home with us and you can practise there.”

Mistress Stella removes the tray and leaves us for a while. Mistress Lyn then takes me on a tour of The Manor. She doesn’t free any part of my bondage, so I must walk around taking exaggerated steps to keep my balance. I listen intently to the commentary Mistress Lyn provides through my earphones. At some point Mistress Stella has rejoined us, but without the benefit of hearing, I didn’t notice her arrival.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.