Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

The following day, Mistress Lyn’s takes me to The Manor for my fitting and orientation tour. We are stopped at the huge gates at the end of the driveway for a thorough military style security check. We drive around the back of the huge house and enter through what I can only describe as the servant’s entrance. There we are met by a strongly built fair-haired woman in her late thirties or early forties. Her long blond hair is in braids, in a style I associate with Scandinavians. At Mistress Lyn’s signal I drop to my knees and place my hands on my head.

“Mistress Stella will attend to your fitting,” says Mistress. “Obey her. I will collect you later for your orientation tour.”

“Stand and follow me, slave,” says the woman with an air of authority once Mistress Lyn has left us.

By referring to me as ‘slave’ she clearly doesn’t intend for our meeting to be one between equals. I follow her into a small room in the basement. Lying on a large table is an assortment of clothing and bondage gear. It takes me a few moments to realise that all this stuff is the pony girl outfit Mistress Lyn has ordered for me.

“You are to try on the full outfit,” says Mistress Stella. “And we need to be quick about it. Your Mistress is due back in half an hour, and she will undoubtedly expect you to be fully dressed by then.”

Despite the confusing jumble of gear, half an hour seems to be ample time to put it on. But I don’t argue and I study the items on the table. The largest item is a red latex one-piece bodysuit which will cover me from the neck down. Even my hands and feet will be encased in the suit. The mittens at the end of the arms have no thumb, so my hands will be rendered next to useless.

“Strip, slave,” snaps Mistress Stella, reaching for a large can of talcum powder.

Mistress Stella has me rub a generous dose of talc over my naked body. Once she’s satisfied with my effort, I’m instructed to climb into the body suit. It’s a tight fit and I realise why the talc is necessary so as to ease the latex into the correct position. Once my arms are inside the suit I must rely on Stella’s help to make the final adjustments. It takes us nearly fifteen minutes before she is satisfied that every part of the suit is the right size and is in the correct position. She then fastens the zip which runs down my spine from my neck to my waist. The section between my legs is cut away, exposing the area of my cunt and arse. I presume it is to enable calls of nature to be answered, or more perversely, to allow someone to fuck me. Mistress and I haven’t discussed the subject of sex while I’m working here, but my contract states that members of The Manor are permitted to have sex with me if I give my consent.

By now I’m getting aroused. Without any warning Mistress Stella places a wide adhesive tape over my mouth, effectively silencing me. She then produces a black leather lace-up hood which she promptly places over my head. The hood covers the top of my head. It curves down the side of my face, under my chin, and across my mouth, leaving only my nose, cheeks and eyes uncovered. The section of the hood covering my ears has additional padding which severely restricts my hearing. Mistress Stella starts lacing up the back of the hood, imprisoning my hair and clamping the front of the hood tight against my face. The ear padding pushes against my ears, and soon blots out all but the loudest of sounds. Consequently, I nearly jump out of my skin when I hear a beeping noise in my ears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.