Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

When I hear the front door open I’m practically wetting myself with nerves. I stand by the settee where my punishment was delivered while Tom takes off his coat.

“Show me your arse,” demands Tom, with a forcefulness I haven’t heard him adopt before.

I meekly bend over the arm of the settee and lift my skirt. The marks are still clearly visible although some of the pain has subsided. Tom stands behind me and runs his hand over my welts. The pain is indescribable but I refuse to cry out or ask him to stop. I was willing to accept the punishment from Mistress, and now I must accept whatever punishment Tom wishes to impose.

“I bet that’s a bit sore,” observes Tom with a massive understatement.

“Yes, Master,” I reply.

I’ve no idea why I called Tom ‘Master’. The word simply came out of my mouth without any conscious thought. Perhaps my submissive side has achieved a milestone, and I’m surrendering myself to my deepest desires.

“Is that who I am? Your Master,” queries Tom while stroking my thighs.

“Yes. Yes. Master,” I sigh, becoming very aroused at the attention Tom’s hands are giving to my bare arse and thighs.

“And what did you do to earn these welts?” asks Tom, continuing with his invasion of my nether regions. By now, my cunt is practically dripping with my juices.

“I failed to adopt the correct presentation positions that Mistress ordered,” I reply.

Thwack! My already tender arse stings from a hard slap from Tom’s hand. Fortunately he picked a spot that avoided the worst of the welts. I don’t think it’s a good time to remind him that he agreed to Mistress Lyn’s terms, and he’s prohibited from abusing my arse or thighs.

“Didn’t you forget something in that last sentence, Tania?”

“Master!” I say with surprise. “Sorry, Master.”

This isn’t how I expected Tom to react. He’s never shown any serious interest in playing dominant-submissive games in our sex life. Have the welts on my arse finally triggered a positive response from him? I hope so, because I’m going to need a good fucking as soon as possible.

“Fuck me now. Please, Master,” I plead.

Tom is clearly aroused by the sight of my brutalised arse. His cock is practically bursting out of his pants. He doesn’t need asking twice. I’m still lying over the arm of the settee with my face against the cushions. I bury my face into the cushions when he grabs my arse. My scream of pain is muffled by the cushions. Fortunately Tom is so aroused by this stage that he doesn’t stop to check if I’m alright. He rams his cock into my cunt and mercilessly pumps away regardless of the pain the aggravation of my welts causes me. In truth, the pain only enhances my arousal. After all, I’ve been a very naughty girl and I deserve every bit of pain that is created in satisfying Tom’s lust. It’s the most powerful and wonderful sex that I’ve enjoyed with Tom so far.

Needless to say, I’m very sore in several places by the time Tom has finished with me. That’s partly my own fault, since I did nothing to discourage him from slaking his lust. I played the submissive temptress to the best of my ability, and I was duly rewarded with some very imaginative sex. The whole experience was so unusual for Tom that more than once I imagined that this must be someone else.

Finally the pangs of hunger bring a halt to our games. I recover my blouse and skirt from the floor, but Tom insists that I remain naked. I happily accept his command, even referring to him as ‘Master’ once again. I go into the kitchen and complete the meal I had partially prepared earlier. Tom is fully clothed when we are ready to eat, while I’m left completely nude. At least I’m allowed a soft cushion on my chair when we sit down. The difference in our state of dress is a powerful aphrodisiac for us both. Neither of us a surprised when we feel the need for more sex as soon as we’ve finished eating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.