Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

I return home shortly after the match finishes. Tom is pouring himself another beer. That’s a sure sign that his team has won the match. Judging by the empty cans, he’s had four or five beers already, so he will probably fall asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow at bedtime. I can’t see me getting an orgasm tonight. I wish Mistress hadn’t left me feeling so sexually frustrated.

The new butt plug up my arse is slightly larger than the first one I tried, and I’m finding it easier to keep it in place. Mistress has ordered me to go without panties while I’m in the house, so I try extra hard to keep the butt plug in place. I don’t want it dropping out at an inconvenient moment. I’m allowed to remove it if it becomes too uncomfortable, or I need to answer a call of nature, but otherwise I’m supposed to wear it all of the time.

As I anticipated, Tom has had too much to drink to do more than grope my tits and give me a slobbery kiss before bed. It’s the middle of the night before he sobers up enough to roll on top of me and lift my nightie. Fortunately my evening with Mistress has triggered some erotic dreams, and those dreams have kept my front passage well lubricated. Event though I’m half-asleep, Tom’s cock sliding into my cunt fits in nicely with my state of arousal. He kisses my tits while he lines up his cock to enter me. I’m no stranger to one of Tom’s middle-of-the-night ‘victory fucks’. Every time his team wins a match, he fucks me in exactly the same way. I enjoy a ‘victory fuck’, but some variety would be nice. Nevertheless, it’s preferable to a ‘losers fuck’ which consists of a few pounding thrusts, with no kissing or fondling at all. At least with the butt plug in my arse, the pleasant sensation from being fucked is somewhat stronger than usual, even though I don’t achieve an orgasm. I finally fall asleep after frigging myself into a long overdue orgasm.

“Where did this twenty come from?” ask Tom the next morning when he notices a banknote on the dining room table.

“I told you that Mistress Lyn had offered me a part-time job. I did some work around her house last night. She paid me in cash.”

“By Mistress Lyn, I presume you mean Rosalyn?” replies Tom.

“Yes. Don’t you recall that one of her conditions was that I call her Mistress?”

“Am I expected to call her that as well?”

“No. The arrangement is only between Mistress and me. Anyway, I thought you weren’t that keen on her. Or has her access to club lounge passes changed your opinion of her?”

“Hmm. She’s attractive enough, but she’s a bit too bossy for my tastes. But I’m okay with going along with your arrangement with her for now. So how did your arse take to being owned by our neighbour?”

“Do you want to see?” I reply, bending over and lifting my skirt so that Tom can get a good eyeful of my arse.

“What caused those two stripes across your butt cheeks?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.