Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

As soon as I enter Rosalyn’s front door, I drop to my knees and place my hands on my head. Our discussion this morning touched on many issues, including how I should behave upon entering her house. Her front door is the boundary between Tania the free-woman and Tania the slave. Not that my submission to my new mistress will be confined to when I’m inside her house. I’ll also be working under her direction at the club.

“Well done, Tania,” praises Rosalyn. “You’ve remembered your entry routine. Now come into the living room. We have a lot to cover in the hour or two that Tom will be occupied.”

“Yes, Mistress Rosalyn,” I reply, standing up and following her into her living room.

“Two things need correcting before we begin, Tania. Firstly, you are to call me Mistress Lyn or just Mistress. From now on, my full name must never cross your lips. Secondly, you must remain on your hands and knees when you move around my house unless I’ve given you permission to stand, or you are doing a task that requires you to be upright. Understood?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I reply, dropping to my knees.

“Good. Now move in front of me and look me in the eyes. Tell me how you feel after our conversation with Tom?”

“Relieved, Mistress. I thought he might make a fuss. But your offer of a guest pass to the members’ lounge at his team’s next home game sealed his support.”

“Hmm. Yes, he was easily bought. So we don’t need to worry too much about him interfering with our plans. I can easily get more guest passes should the need arise. Now, I need you to register at the pony club. Then we can begin your training. Do you recall what I told you about it?”

I recite most of what Mistress Lyn told me this morning. The pony club is part of an up-market entertainment enterprise known as The Manor. At weekends a small group of women about my age are dressed in sexy pony girl outfits, and they act as waitresses for the members and guests of The Manor. Mistress showed me photographs of the sexy latex and leather gear that I will be expected to wear. The wild thought of wearing the outfit, and the feel of the riding whip she brandished before my eyes, are what earned my complete submission to her desires.

Mistress logs into The Manor’s website and she has me register myself as a pony club Filly. Most of the details I enter are the usual information a new employee is required to provide. The final section of the registration process asks more unusual questions. I’m asked select the colour of the outfit I will wear from a drop-down box. There’s a choice of three colours; grey, red, or purple. I select red. The final question makes me wonder whether I’m letting myself in for more than I can handle. It provides a drop-down box to let me select my preferred form of punishment.

“The pony club has strict rules,” says Mistress when she sees my hesitation. “Punishments are common and they witnessed by all the Fillies at a special gathering on Monday evening. You said that you have been caned before.”

Being caned at the orphanage and being caned at the club aren’t necessarily the same thing. But for the want of selecting something, I choose the ‘caned on my butt’ option. That completes my registration and a message says I’ll receive a contract to sign within 24 hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.