Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

My Saturday shift at The Manor is both demanding and rewarding. By now I’m accustomed to the treatment I receive from the members and staff. I am starting to learn which employees to avoid if possible, and which are helpful if I need some assistance or attention. I’ve not forgotten my episode with the groundsman on the golf course on my first Saturday. He isn’t the only member of staff who will take advantage of my bound state if the opportunity arises. I’m much more careful when I’m around any of them.

By now, Tom and Mistress Lyn are quite open about the fact that my marriage to Tom was a sham, designed to draw me deeper into their thrall. Both knew of my latent perversion and neither of them had any qualms about taking advantage of me. As employees of the organisation running Sunnybridge, they had full access to the psychiatrists reports about me and the other girls from the commune. The psychiatrists were not really trying to help us, but to further their own research into the effects of communal living on young minds. While I should be furious at being reduced to little more than a sex slave, I am reluctant to call an end to Tom and Mistress Lyn’s games. In reality, the two of them have understood me perfectly, and they are providing me with exactly what my deepest dark fantasies desire.

The only concession I succeed in obtaining is to have them stop using the yellow wand on me. The hypnotic effect of the wand is easily defeated once you know how to overcome it, so the wand is next to useless when used on me. I can’t prevent the overseers using the wands on the other Fillies, but I convince those in charge that I’m not about to run to the authorities and have have everyone connected with The Manor arrested based on what I know. It’s an uneasy truce that relies on trust by all parties. The questionable legality of some of the activities of Sunnybridge, The Manor and the pony club isn’t something any of us want to challenge. Grooming and enslaving orphans once they turn eighteen is surely illegal, but evidence of wrongdoing is difficult to obtain. The psychiatrists and other staff at Sunnybridge aren’t going to admit to improper care of their charges. And like me, the young women employed as Fillies at The Manor have voluntarily entered into their pony girl role. Apart from Pink, none of us have shown any dissatisfaction with the lifestyle. Sunnybridge is visited by the authorities on a regular basis, so any illegal activities should have been detected by their inspectors. The fact that it hasn’t implies either complicity, or that the unlawful activities are well disguised.

Now that I am satisfied that Pink is happily living and working somewhere else, I feel a lot more comfortable about my association with the pony club and The Manor. The mystery of the two missing Fillies is one which remains unresolved, but that is a matter for the police to investigate. I still heed Mistress Lyn’s advice, and I’m careful to prevent any members of The Manor from learning my real identity. I can’t hide the fact that Mistress Lyn is my minder, and she periodically receives offers of large sums of money if she will sell me. I’m not sure if she wants to keep me on edge, but she makes a point of telling me about the offers, and that she only declines them because they are too little. The implication is that she will sell me if a high enough offer is made. If nothing else, it ensures that I constantly do my best to please Tom and Mistress Lyn, both in my work and in satisfying their sexual needs. The threat of being sold as a slave is an added thrill in the dark perverted environment in which I choose to live.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.