Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Mistress Lyn spends the night with Tom in our bed, periodically waking up and having sex. I’m left to sleep on a thin camping mattress on the bedroom floor with my wrists and ankles bound. It’s an uncomfortable position in which to sleep, but I succeed in achieving a few hours of slumber. I wake about six o’clock to the sound of Mistress Lyn having a shower. If Tom is going to follow his usual routine, he won’t get up for another hour. However, he is clearly awake as he leans over the side of the bed and starts teasing the rings on my nipples. I move into a better position in the hope that his toying with me will eventually bring me to an orgasm.

“Please fuck me, Tom,” I say quietly.

“Sorry, but there is new arrangement about your treatment. There’s to be no sex for you unless you deserve the treat.”

“What?!? My agreement with her only gave her exclusive use of my arse. I’ve never agreed to her dictating to you what you can and can’t do.”

“Well the arrangement has changed, and Rosalyn and I have agreed to go along with it for your own good.”

“My own good?!? How do you arrive at that pearl of wisdom?”

“As you have admitted many times, you are submissive by nature. But you go way beyond obedience to simple commands. You crave to be dominated, and even humiliated, as long as you receive plenty of sex as a reward. That’s perverted and depraved behaviour that needs to be cured. We want you to experience being dominated when there is no sex as a reward. That way we can see what can be done to help you.”

“What if I don’t want this so-called help? What makes you think I’m perverted and depraved for liking sex afterwards? You like sex after I’ve been punished, so does that make you perverted and depraved?”

Tom refuses to answer my questions, which to me is an admission that he is merely parroting Mistress Lyn’s words. I know my obsession with punishment and submission pushes the boundaries of normal social interaction, but the punishments delivered by Mistress Lyn and the overseers aren’t injuring anybody but me. Mistress Lyn and Tom have been happy to play their part until now, so what has changed their mind? Mistress Lyn’s return to our bedroom prevents any further conversation. It is clear from Tom’s behaviour that he shouldn’t have been teasing my tits just now. I don’t rat on him, but I tuck that observation away for later use.

I’m unbound and allowed five minutes in the bathroom before being sent to make breakfast for the three of us. Tom needs to get ready for work, so I don’t get the chance to follow up on our brief conversation.

Wednesday morning is a hive of activity. By now I’m used to being kept in the dark about what is going on, so I take it all in my stride. A small removal truck arrives outside our house shortly after breakfast. Over the next couple of hours the movers load all the personal effects from both Tom’s and my house, and Mistress Lyn’s house, into their truck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.