Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Telling Tom about my activities today is going to be difficult. My job interview was a disaster. I was one of twenty applicants and my qualifications were not what was required for the job. The manager said he would keep my details on file and he would contact me if a suitable job came available. It was a polite way of saying ‘don’t contact us, we’ll contact you’. However, my failed job interview isn’t what is worrying me. It’s my tacit agreement with our neighbour, Rosalyn, that is making me really nervous.

“Have you been spending your day watching old movies?” asks Tom when he picks up the DVD of The Story of O that Rosalyn and I had been watching this morning.

I had deliberately left the DVD on the table as a prop to introduce the subject I’m dreading talking about. Thankfully, Tom took the bait and he’s given me the opportunity to confess my hasty agreement with Rosalyn. This morning, in my heightened state of arousal, I had readily agreed to Rosalyn’s proposal. By afternoon I was already thinking that I’ve gone too far. Tom is my husband, and he has every right to be consulted before I agreed to submit to Rosalyn’s requirements. But I’m more afraid of displeasing Rosalyn than I am of angering Tom, so I must press ahead with my confession.

“Rosalyn came round this morning and she wanted to watch the film,” I say. “She’s apparently a fan of the genre, and you know how much I like the film.”

“Hmm. I’ll never understand your fascination for watching a woman being treated like what’s-her-name in that film,” mutters Tom, inadvertently highlighting my main frustration with our sexual relationship.

“O. The main character is called O,” I reply, slightly exasperated at Tom’s failure to understand the depths of my fetish for sexual submission and my interest in wanting to try anal sex.

You would think that any heterosexual man would jump for joy if he discovered that the love of his life was into being tied up and fucked up her arse. But not Tom. He’s an advocate of the quick-fuck technique when it comes to having sex. Bondage and foreplay are all unnecessary extras as far as he’s concerned. As long as his cock gets plenty of exercise in my cunt (which it does), he’s a happy man. That, and being allowed to watch football on TV in the evenings whenever his team is playing.

“Rosalyn has offered me some part time work,” I cautiously begin. “It has some conditions though, which you need to approve. She’s coming round here at eight o’clock to discuss her proposal with us.”

“What! The quarter-finals for the Cup are on TV at eight-thirty. I can’t miss the match!”

“The match doesn’t start until nine, and I don’t think she intends to stay long. She only needs your agreement to the conditions she wants to impose.”

“What sort of work is it, anyway?” asks Tom. “I thought she’s a steward at some pony club. You don’t know the first thing about horses.”

“The job doesn’t involve horses,” I reply. “She needs someone to help around her house, and at the club. The club work involves working all day Saturdays, and at her house for up to three days during the week. She’s prepared to be flexible about hours during the week, so it shouldn’t conflict with a daytime job should I be lucky enough to get one locally.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.