Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Tom and I don’t rise until mid-morning on Sunday, and we eat a leisurely brunch. It’s nearly midday before I set off for my daily run. Tom wimps out on joining me, claiming all the sex we had last night was exercise enough. I’m in two minds whether to run past Sunnybridge again, but I decide there would be no benefit in doing so. On the contrary, my presence may be noticed by the security cameras and questions raised about my revived interest in the goings on at Sunnybridge.

I spend Sunday afternoon relaxing, since I know I’ll be facing a demanding week ahead. Late afternoon, Tom announces that he is going round to a friend’s house for a few hours, so I get some much needed time alone to gather my thoughts. I keep reviewing my memories but I still can’t work out why they were suppressed. My former friends from Sunnybridge may no longer be able to connect me to their time there, but why is that so important? Apart from Pink, whose origins I don’t know, all of the Fillies seem content with working at The Manor. Of course, I don’t know how any of them spend the rest of their week, so it is difficult for me to pass judgement.

Tom returns in time for an evening meal together. He doesn’t say where he has been, and I know better than to ask. Afterwards we spend the evening together watching one of my erotic DVD movies before retiring to bed for a few hours of rough sex.

I wake up at six o’clock on Monday morning. Tom is still snoring his head off, so I slide out of bed and go to the bathroom for a shower. Tom gets up at seven. His well established routine has him off to work by eight o’clock. After tidying our house, I spend the morning shopping before reporting to Mistress Lyn’s house at noon. I follow the usual procedure on entering her house, and change into my maid’s outfit. Mistress tells me that she needs to go out for a couple of hours this afternoon and leaves me with a long list of chores to be done in her absence. I set to work in the kitchen and I don’t notice her leave the house.

I’m unsure about what to do when the front doorbell rings about an hour later. In the absence of instructions to the contrary, I answer the door, keeping my bare arse out of sight.

“Oh, Hello, Red. Is Rosalyn at home?” asks Pink’s former boyfriend-minder.

“No. She’s out at the moment,” I reply. “If you leave a written note, I can give it to her when she returns.”

“I was wondering if you or she has seen or heard from Pink. I haven’t had any contact from her all week, and she’s not answering her phone.”

“I haven’t seen Pink since the overseers took her aside last Monday at the pony club meeting. I don’t know if Mistress Lyn has seen her since then.”

“Hmm. That’s the last time Pink was seen by anyone. I am concerned that she has been taken against her will. I’ve reported her disappearance to the police, so you may receive enquiries from them in due course.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.