Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Mistress Lyn collects me a two o’clock on Saturday afternoon, and drives me to The Manor. By now she no longer treats me as her friend, but as her slave. I notice Tom has started doing likewise, and I wonder whether he is taking instructions from her. They haven’t had sex in front of me since last Sunday, but there have been plenty of times during the day when they could be meeting and engaging in sex. Tom doesn’t hide his feelings for Mistress Lyn, and I’m too addicted to my new lifestyle to be unduly worried about his infidelity. If anything, it eases my mind at the prospect of being coerced into allowing members of The Manor to fuck me.

Mistress Stella is on duty in the changing room, and she soon has me dressed and bound in my outfit. I see Blue and Green while I wait to start duty, but as always, we are unable to speak to each other. I’m never told where I am to carry out my duty until the last minute when the overseer commands me to go to a particular location. After the last couple of weeks, I’m feeling a lot more confident about my ability to cope with whatever is demanded of me. By now I have seen or visited most locations inside The Manor, so I am no longer worried about being sent to an unknown location. The prospect of having to have sex with multiple members is something I feel ambivalent about. I don’t actively seek group sex, but a gang bang doesn’t scare me as much as it perhaps should.

“Red. You are on-duty. Report to the main bar.”

It looks like my first stint on duty will be in the main lounge. I do as I’m bid, and for the next two hours I serve drink and food to members who invariably take the opportunity to grope me and, on two occasions, bring me to an orgasm. Of course, I am almost permanently aroused during my work and it takes very little effort to bring me to an orgasm. Nevertheless, I’m grateful to the members who take the time to tip me over that blissful edge, and to be given a handsome tip is doubly rewarding.

As the night progresses, I am sent upstairs more than once. The rooms I am sent to are fitted out as bedrooms, although I doubt anyone sleeps in the beds. The furniture and fittings are designed for having sex, and more than once I participate in a couple’s games. I get groped, spanked, and whipped as well as fucked in my two available holes. The whole experience is driving me deeper into this perverted lifestyle. If anyone were to suggest that I start work as a prostitute, I doubt I, or anyone else, would notice a difference. Is that what I now am? A prostitute? The stigma of the name doesn’t disgust me, since in reality that is the type of work I am doing here. Only the absence of a pre-agreed price for sex makes the difference in the label.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.