Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

I don’t know what has got into Tom. He isn’t usually this interested in bondage. Even his recent forays into binding my wrists and ankles to the bed frame, or to tying me in a chest tie, don’t compare to the adventurous and imaginative bondage he now imposes on me. I’m trussed up like a Christmas turkey by the time he has finished. Needless to say I’m aroused and wet to the point of begging him to fuck me. However, I doubt any pleading on my part will be required as his cock is enormous and looks ready to plough me good and hard.

Unfortunately, he doesn’t leap onto my helpless body the moment he finishes his rope-work. Instead he leaves me for a moment, only to return with Mistress Lyn. She’s wearing a skimpy baby-doll nightie that hides nothing of her perfect body. Despite my puzzlement at what is going on before my eyes, I’m still aroused to the point of begging to be fucked. I can’t move beyond rolling about on our bed. My arms and legs are firmly bound in a hog-tie, and even access to my cunt is somewhat limited.

Tom and Mistress Lyn walk over to me and between them they haul me onto a plastic sheet they’ve laid out on the floor. They turn me onto my side so that I’m facing our bed. My emotions are all over the place. It is obvious that Tom and Mistress Lyn intend to have sex. But what is my role in this game? Are they simply intending to humiliate me by being made to watch them fuck each other, or do I get to play a part in their game? To my shame, the prospect of watching my husband fucking another woman doesn’t faze me at all. By now I’m so used to being treated as a submissive slave that this sort of humiliation seems natural to me. That I get aroused at the prospect only shows what a dirty perverted slut I am.

Tom and Mistress Lyn lie on the bed. Moments later, and with minimal foreplay, Tom rams his monster of an erection into Mistress Lyn’s cunt. She pretends to struggle, which only increases his ardour. Moments later there are cries of ecstasy from both of them as Tom shoots his load. I try to satisfy my own urges, but my bonds deny me any means of doing so. However, my part in this scene isn’t forgotten for long. As soon as the pair of them have come down from their orgasms, Mistress Lyn moves over to me and presents her cunt to my mouth.

“Suck you master’s seed from my cunt, bitch,” she commands.

I obey as best as I can. Use of my hands would have made the task easier, but that clearly isn’t part of the plan. To my surprise, I find that my efforts are not only cleaning Tom’s cum from Mistress Lyn’s cunt, but arousing her as well. If only one of them would tease me into an orgasm, I would happily repeat this game as many times as they want. I feel a bizarre sense of pride when my tongue gives Mistress Lyn an orgasm. She comes over my face with a satisfied sigh.

Then it is Tom’s turn. He has me lick and suck his cock clean and take it into my mouth. His cock is too limp to push very far into my throat, and there’s no prospect of him achieving an orgasm for a while. But the pair of us are content with what is achieved. Tom dismounts and I look up at them from my lowly position. Tom is standing by my knees, while Mistress Lyn stands straddling my chest. I am unprepared for what happens next, although the plastic sheet should have given me a hint. They both piss over my body. If this is intended as an act of humiliation, then it totally misses the mark. My bondage and the humiliating treatment I’m enduring is only fuelling my erotic desires. Being used as a human toilet, is only the icing on the cake. Do they know the effect their game is having on me? Are they trying to subjugate and humiliate me further, or do they realise that they are giving me exactly what my deepest dark fantasies desire?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.