Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

The rest of my week follows what is becoming a regular pattern. There’s plenty of housework at Mistress Lyn’s place during the day, and in the evening Tom gets randy when he sees my caned arse. Although I try to avoid earning a caning, Mistress Lyn invariably discovers some misdemeanour that results in several strokes of her cane. Given Tom’s response to my abused arse, I am content with how my life is turning out.

I continue with my daily runs to stay fit, and I keep practising carrying a tray in my harness. My efforts are rewarded when Mistress Lyn says that this Saturday I will be on the noon to nine pm shift. That means I will be outdoors until four-thirty, and indoors after that. Any lingering objections Tom may have had to my arrangement with Mistress Lyn and my job at The Manor seem to have vanished. He is a completely different person to the man I knew only a few weeks ago. He not only accepts my submission to Mistress Lyn, but even takes advantage of my perversions to satisfy those of his own. My new nipple rings are a regular feature in our sex games. I’m so happy that things have turned out this way.

My only nagging feeling of unease is that my wedding ring is on the wrong hand. Neither my work at Mistress Lyn’s house, nor at The Manor, requires me to remove my wedding ring. There is no explanation why it suddenly moved from my left to right hand. I think back to last Saturday, and I distinctly recall the ring was on my left hand when we left The Manor. But by Tuesday morning it was on my right hand. That means something happened on Monday that I must have forgotten about. Monday was the day I got my nipple rings, and then worked at Mistress Lyn’s house in the afternoon. Monday evening all the Fillies met at Mistress Stella’s house to receive punishment for the penalty points we had accumulated the previous Saturday. After that we partied for a while, before Mistress Lyn brought me home. It was a busy day, but I think I can recall everything. Well, perhaps not the partying bit. I recall having fun socialising with the other Fillies, but I can’t remember much of what we talked about.

But why can’t I remember what we talked about? Alcohol and drugs are strictly forbidden to us, and I have faithfully obeyed that rule. It is highly unlikely anyone spiked my drink, so there must be another explanation. I resolve to keep my wedding ring on my wrong hand until I can fathom out the reason.

“Stop daydreaming, Tania,” says Mistress when I suddenly halt my dusting of her hallway.

“Sorry, Mistress,” I reply, knowing that I’ve now incurred another stroke of her cane.

Both Mistress Lyn and the overseers at The Manor are very enthusiastic about awarding punishments for the slightest mistake or inattention on my part. It forms part of the regular conditioning to the strict regime that is imposed on me and the other Fillies. I don’t necessarily like receiving punishments, but I accept is as part of my normal routine. Since the punishments invariably lead, one way or another, to plenty of mind-blowing sex, I don’t want the regime to change. I suppose I must be a dirty pervert for liking this life, but I can’t imagine wanting any other lifestyle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.