Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

I am up early on Monday morning. As soon as I see Tom off to work, I head into town to have my nipple pins replaced with metal rings. It means stretching the existing holes through my nipples, but the woman specialist said that any discomfort would soon pass. I return home wearing two centimetre diameter rings in my nipples. The rings feel wickedly delicious, and when I look at myself in the mirror, I can’t help but frig myself to an orgasm.

Once I’m satisfied that my nipples will bear the punishment prescribed for nine penalty points, I change my ‘preferred form of punishment’ selection on The Manor’s website. I have an hour to tidy up our own house before reporting for duty next door.

I go through the usual entry routine into Mistress Lyn’s house and change into my maid’s outfit. Mistress doesn’t mention anything about the weekend, and by now I’m too much in her thrall to dare asking her a question. She gives me a list of tasks to be done and I set about carrying them out. Mistress allows me a break about three o’clock and I make us both a drink. As usual, I kneel on the floor near to where Mistress is sitting. In enables her to talk to me without making it awkward if she chooses not to socialise with me. The dominant-submissive aspect of our relationship has rapidly grown so that I am firmly in her thrall and no longer her equal in everyday life.

“Have you decided about the form of punishment you are to receive tonight?” asks Mistress.

“Yes, Mistress. I changed my choice this morning before I arrived here. I’ve chosen to bear weights on my nipples.”

“You need to be wearing strong rings on your nipples for that to be possible,” says Mistress. “Show me your tits.”

I unfasten the top of my uniform and display my rings with a secret feeling of pride. Mistress lifts the rings and teases my nipples before indicating her approval. Her handling of my nipples is deliberately rough but I refuse to show any weakness by crying out at the pain. I refasten my top and resume my chores.

At five o’clock my work is complete and Mistress pays me for my afternoon’s work. She tells me that she’ll collect me at seven and drive me to Mistress Stella’s house. Although Tom could attend tonight, he has chosen not to do so. Instead he has decided to use my absence to work late. He promises that he’ll be home by the time I return tonight.

I prepare a meal for myself, and take a quick shower. I’m not sure what clothing I should wear, so I settle for something that will be easy to remove. If the party at Mistress Lyn’s house is an indicator, I expect to be naked for at least part of the evening. Although I don’t relish the thought of enduring more punishment, I am strangely excited about what this evening may hold.

We arrive at Mistress Stella’s house about seven-fifteen. I meet Mistress Chris for the first time. I am gradually starting to understand the relationships between each Filly and her minder. Mistress Chris is the minder for White, and, as I discovered yesterday, Mistress Stella is the minder for Green. The more I look at Stella and Green, the more I believe them to be mother and daughter. Over the next fifteen minutes Navy and Pink arrive with their steady boyfriends, Black with her husband, Yellow with her female friend, and Blue with her uncle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.