Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Mistress Lyn collects Tom and me at one-thirty. By two-forty Mistress Lyn has completed putting me in my pony girl outfit. Mistress Stella and Green are here as well. Mistress Stella was adding the final touches to young Green’s bondage when we arrived, and then took Green into another room. Tom watches the whole sequence of my dressing and makes no secret about the effect it is having on his cock.

“The meeting is at three o’clock,” says Mistress, talking into a microphone so that I can hear her. I notice that her voice sounds normal and not the robotic voice of the overseers. “I’m going to leave you both here for quarter of an hour. I’ll collect you about five minutes before the meeting is due to start.”

She hands Tom the microphone so that he can talk to me. I can’t reply other than signal with my feet. The moment we are alone he comes over to me and runs his hands over my body. I was already aroused from putting my outfit on, and Tom’s attentions are pushing me closer to an orgasm. Of course, I can’t communicate that fact to him other than the pleading look in my eyes.

Fortunately, Tom needs no encouragement from me. He guides me over to a large table and has me lie on my back with my legs spread. His cock is inside my freshly shaved cunt in seconds and he pumps away until he floods my innards with his cum. I haven’t been keeping track of time, but Tom decides that there isn’t enough time for a second fuck. He stands me upright and straightens my outfit. I would like him to clean his cum from my cunt before it dribbles onto the floor. But I’ve no means of communicating my wish. I settle for trying to use the toilet and hope my pee will clear some of the cum. Again, Tom is fascinated by my use of the strange toilet.

Mistress Lyn returns with Mistress Stella and Green at the appointed time and guides me towards the meeting room. Tom follows like a lost sheep. I’m surprised when Tom is allowed in the meeting room along with Mistress Stella and Green. I’m locked in my silent world. Although Mistress Lyn holds the microphone, she shows no sign of telling me anything about this meeting.

The door opens and a man in his forties ushers the five of us into the room. The man is dressed casually, so I don’t think this is a formal business meeting. Mistress Lyn guides Green and me so that we stand at the end of the table facing the others. Mistress Lyn then she sits down between Tom and Mistress Stella. The four of them talk for a while, but I’ve no idea what they are discussing.

The older man reaches for a small set of buttons set in the centre of the table. He presses one of the buttons and my world is suddenly no longer silent.

“Red. Turn around slowly,” comes the robotic voice that syncs with the man’s lips. I obey.

I’m instructed to adopt several different positions, some of them quite lewd. Fortunately Tom’s cum doesn’t make an appearance. I notice Green is also required to perform similar positions to me. After fifteen minutes of being a marionette, I’m returned to my silent world. Mistress Lyn then proceeds to show the men some of the documents she has brought with her. The man studies them and passes some of them to Tom and Mistress Stella. I still have no idea about what they are discussing, and the glimpses I get of the documents don’t enlighten me. What surprises me the most is Tom’s active involvement in this discussion. Finally the meeting is over and Mistress Lyn, Mistress Stella and Tom shake hands with the man. Even now I can’t tell what the meeting was about, nor whether it was successful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.