Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Tom must have been up for a few hours by the time I crawl out of bed. I take a much needed shower and dress in the sexiest top and skirt in my wardrobe. I obey Mistress Lyn’s standing instructions about my attire, and I don’t put on panties. I extend her instructions to include the omission of a bra. My deep V-neck sleeveless top shows plenty of flesh and a good view of my cleavage. Tom deserves a treat from me for last night’s wonderful sex. I complete my outfit by returning the butt-plug into my arse. Mistress Lyn hasn’t rescinded the instruction that I should keep wearing a plug whenever possible.

I join Tom in the living room. I promptly lift my skirt and sit with my naked arse on his lap. We give each other a passionate good morning kiss. This could have developed into more sex had the door bell not rung at that moment. I go to answer the door, doing my best to hide my frustration at the interruption.

“Good morning, Tania,” says Mistress Lyn. “I wanted to check that you are alright after yesterday.”

“Good morning, Mistress,” I reply. “Would you like to come in? I’m just about to make a drink.”

“Yes, okay,” says Mistress as she enters our house. “Good morning, Tom.”

“Hi, Rosalyn,” replies Tom. “I don’t know what Tania got up to yesterday, but she was red hot in bed last night.”

“Hah! I told you that she’s a perfect fit for the job. Tania tells me that you want to see her in her pony girl outfit. I’ve a meeting with the owners of the pony club at The Manor this afternoon, and I need Tania to demonstrate something in her outfit. You can join us if you like.”

“Yes, that would be perfect,” replies Tom.

I notice nobody bothers asking me before rearranging my Sunday afternoon for me. However, the prospect of putting on my pony girl outfit again makes obtaining my consent a foregone conclusion.

“Excellent. I’ll collect you both at one-thirty. Tania, you’ll need to shave your cunt. I should have told you to do that before yesterday. I’m afraid you earned two penalty points for displaying pubic hair.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I reply. “I’m relieved I only received two penalty points.”

“Ah! Those are only for displaying pubic hair. If you log into your account on The Manor’s website you’ll see that you acquired nine penalty points in total. That’s not a bad effort on your first shift, but each point results in a stroke of the overseer’s cane on your arse. That’s your preferred form of punishment, if you recall.”

“Who is this overseer who gets to beat Tania’s arse?” asks Tom, more out of curiosity than with any intention of intervening. At least Tom has saved me having to ask the same question.

“There are three overseers who are employed by The Manor rather than the pony club. I don’t know which one was on duty during Tania’s shift, but he or she will deliver Tania’s punishment tomorrow evening. I presume you are available to attend. You will earn double if you fail to endure your punishment at the appointed time, and you won’t be on next Saturday’s roster if you have unsettled penalty points.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.