Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

I arrive home shortly before nine o’clock feeling famished. I saved some of my lunch for a snack at the end of my shift, but I’m in need of a good meal. I go straight to the kitchen and raid the larder for something that I can make up quickly.

Tom is on the couch sleeping off the half dozen bottles of beer he will have undoubtedly consumed in celebration of his football team’s victory today. I let him sleep while I prepare my meal. As much as I want to tell him all ... well, most ... of what happened today, I can be patient. The delay will give me time to sort my own thoughts into order. All in all, I enjoyed my work today. I enjoyed well over a dozen powerful orgasms during the course of the day. The tight outfit and bondage satisfy my wildest perverted fantasies, and the work routine is strange but tolerable. There were a couple of incidents that made me feel uncomfortable, but no lasting harm came of it. I must wait until Monday evening to learn how many penalty points I acquired today. That’s when all the Fillies assemble at Mistress Stella’s house and receive whatever punishment is due.

I take my time finishing my meal. I’m stacking my dishes in the dishwasher when Tom regains consciousness. He’s not in a fit state to hold an intelligent conversation tonight, so I decide to leave telling him the details of my day until tomorrow morning.

“You look as though you are ready for bed,” I say.

“Oh. Hi. How long have you been home? Did you have a good time?”

“I got in about twenty minutes ago. And yes, I enjoyed my day’s work. I’ll tell you about it in the morning. I see your team won today. Did you use the guest pass to the members lounge that Mistress Lyn gave you?”

“There was no need to use the pass. Rosalyn came with me to the game and she got me into the lounge without using the pass.”

I am taken by surprise, although Tom is too bleary eyed to notice. Mistress Lyn never mentioned that she spent the day with Tom, but then I suppose she had no reason to tell me. I had wrongly assumed that she was at The Manor all day, but on reflection there is no justification for me making that assumption. I once again wonder how about the depth of the relationship between Tom and Mistress Lyn. I could ask each of them, but there’s no guarantee of a truthful answer. Besides, I would be a hypocrite to complain if I found out they were having sex after I have willingly allowed strangers to use my body today. In reality, if Tom and Mistress are having sex, I’m not in a position to do anything about it. I rely on Mistress Lyn for my jobs at The Manor and at her house, and it could make life awkward for the three of us if I openly accept their sexual relationship. For now, I would rather live in ignorance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.