Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Once I’ve transported the broken tennis net to the storeroom and brought back a new one, the groundsman signals that he has finished with me. An almost constant flow of tasks keeps me busy all afternoon. I occasionally see Black working outside with me during the afternoon, but she must have been reassigned to inside work about four o’clock. By six o’clock the golf course and tennis courts are empty and only the swimming pool is in use. I’ve received a few more tips but nothing as large as from the men in the locker room.

“Red. Go to the sports administration block,” says the monotonous robot who has been giving me orders all day.

I find that the groundsman who worked on the broken tennis net is waiting for me. He loads some tools and a rubbish bag into my cart and signals that I am to follow him. Our journey takes us all over the golf course while he rakes the sand bunkers tidy and clears away any rubbish that members have dropped. We are on the eighth green when the beep in my earphones signals that I am no longer in camera range. I don’t think anything of it until the groundsman comes over to me and puts his hand between my legs. I may be new to The Manor, but I’m fairly sure that Fillies are off-limits to the staff. But what can I do? I close my eyes to signal my rejection of his assault on my body, but he ignores it.

If he confines his assault to running his hands over my body then no harm will be done. I’ve been well fondled and groped today and I’m not adverse to some more of the same. But I promised myself that I wouldn’t let anyone fuck me, even though Tom implied he would be okay with me being fucked in the course of my work.

“Red. You are out of range of a camera. Move within sight immediately,” says the voice in my earphones. There’s no inflection in the message, so I don’t know if this is an expression of concern, or a reprimand.

The groundsman has his cock out and it seems likely that he intends to give me a quick fuck before someone comes to investigate our lengthy absence. I could try to run, but I might only make things worse. I couldn’t possibly outrun him, and in high-heeled boots I might end up falling and breaking a bone. I try my safety signal again but it is to no avail.

He hasn’t unfastened me from the cart, so he has limited options if he intends to fuck me. He settles for sliding his cock between my legs, but he doesn’t try to penetrate me. If this is all he wants, then I can cope with that. I close my legs around his cock and he pumps it back and forth. To my shame, my cunt is wet despite the scary situation. My juices lubricate his cock and it only takes him a minute or so before he shoots his load onto my tail. He pulls away, but not before he has given my tits a good grope. If he would only frig me into an orgasm, I would be happy to forget the whole ordeal. But he doesn’t. He puts his cock away and resumes work as though nothing untoward has occurred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.