Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

I arrive at the sports administration block and my controller tells me to enter the storage area. The large double doors magically open as I approach. A man behind a counter comes to where I am standing and starts loading several bags of golf clubs onto my cart. He gives a thumbs up sign in the direction of the CCTV camera in the storeroom. Seconds later I receive instructions through my earphones.

“Red. Take the golf clubs to the members standing at the first tee,” comes the robotic order.

I have a moment of panic as I’ve no idea where the first tee is located. Fortunately common sense guides me. I walk past the golf clubhouse and onto the course. The first tee must be near the entrance, and the group of men milling about on a flat square of grass gives me a destination. I feel a burst of pride when I see a small ‘1st Tee’ sign pointing to where I am heading. I walk up to the men and turn so that the cart is accessible to them. They admire me for a few seconds, which fuels my state of arousal. One even runs his hands over my tits before dropping his hand lower and running his hand over my exposed cunt.

The man says something to his friends, but I’m unable to hear his words. The others come over and another man repeats the assault on my body. He holds his fingers up for his friends to see, and I suddenly comprehend that he is telling them that my cunt is wet. I can’t tell how wet it is in the chilly morning air, but my arousal has been building ever since Mistress and I arrived. I should be mortified at their discovery, but my reaction is anything but that. I open my legs a little wider, in the hope that they might tease my cunt some more, but they have decided to start their golf game. They each take one of the bags of clubs from the cart, and pay no further attention to me.

“Red. Return to the sports administration block.”

I retrace my steps. Once again the doors to the storeroom open as I approach. The man I saw before has a stack of towels on the counter and he proceeds to load them onto my cart. The thumbs up signal to the camera signals that he has finished loading.

“Red. Go to the service counter at the swimming pool.”

I know where the swimming pool is located, but I’m less sure about the service counter. Mistress Lyn didn’t take me inside the fenced area of the swimming pool during my orientation as there were members using the pool. I arrive at the gate into the swimming pool area and it opens as I approach. I haven’t kept track of all the CCTV camera locations, but I’m assuming I can be seen at all times in this area. The cameras seem to fall into two categories; those which are fixed and presumably cover a wide area, and those which can be rotated and focused on a particular person or object. Given the size of the complex, there must be several people monitoring the cameras.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.