Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Although I’m not due to start work at The Manor until ten o’clock, Mistress Lyn collects me at seven-thirty for the forty minute drive to The Manor. It takes about ten minutes to pass through the security check at the gate and reach the large basement room that serves as a changing room for the pony girls. There is nobody else here yet so Mistress Lyn shows me where the various facilities are located. The changing room also serves as a rest room when I’m allowed to take a break. The specially designed toilet allows me to pee while I’m fully bound in my pony girl outfit. I’m not sure how easy straddling the narrow thigh-high trough will be, but I’m clearly not going to be released from my bonds in order to pee.

“This is your personal security pass for The Manor,” says Mistress Lyn, handing me a credit card sized piece of plastic attached to a lanyard with ‘The Manor’ printed numerous times along the strap. “You will only need it when arriving and departing The Manor. You should keep it in your locker while you are in your pony girl outfit. Your card only provides you with access to The Manor on a Saturday, and it will unlock the doors to let you travel between the main gate and this room. Don’t try going into other areas of The Manor in your everyday clothes.”

Mistress shows me where my locker is located, which is easily identified by the red square painted on the door. At her prompting I reset the combination on the padlock to one only I know. I put my coat, bag and security pass in the locker.

“You will be working outside today, servicing the tennis, golf and swimming facilities. You will receive instructions over your earphones. Your movements will be monitored through the CCTV cameras around the place. Your controller will open any gates or doors that you need to pass through. If a gate or door doesn’t open when you approach then stand facing it until your controller unlocks it. At busy times your controller will have several Fillies to monitor, so he or she won’t be watching you constantly. Also, not all of the golf course is covered by CCTV, so be careful not to linger outside of camera range. You will hear a beeping noise in your earphones if you are out of camera range for more than fifteen seconds. In time you will learn where blank zones are located.”

I have already been told my work hours for today, which consist of four two-hour stints interspersed with a fifteen or thirty minute break in this room. The thirty minute break will be after my second stint, when I will be unbound and my hood and gag removed so that I can eat the packed lunch I have brought with me. Mistress Lyn will collect me tonight and take me home. She hasn’t mentioned what she will be doing while I’m at work, and her reference to my controller implies that she won’t be the person giving me instructions.

Finally it is time for me to be dressed in my pony girl outfit. Mistress Lyn removes my gear from a red coloured chest and lays it out on a large table. In the meantime I remove all my clothes and put them in my locker. Once I completely naked, Mistress hands me a jar of talcum powder. I promptly dowse myself from the neck down with the talc. As soon as Mistress is satisfied that I’m ready, we start the careful process of putting on my complete outfit. It takes nearly half an hour to get everything fixed in place and adjusted correctly. I’m trussed up tight, and completely at Mistress Lyn’s mercy. It’s a wonderful feeling and I’m already excited and aroused. So much so, that the insertion of my butt-plug tail gives me a mini-orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.