Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

That evening I wait for Tom to arrive home. He hasn’t pushed me to call him ‘Master’ again, and I confine the honorific to when we play our games in bed. On that front, we have come a long way from the boring vanilla sex that we previously performed each night. Mistress Lyn has only had occasion to cane me twice since my initial punishment. However, both times the marks on my arse have driven Tom wild with desire. We are careful to respect our agreement with Mistress Lyn, and we don’t engage in anal sex as much as I’m willing to give it a try. I’m not sure Tom would do so even if our agreement with Mistress Lyn didn’t prohibit it.

“Rosalyn has sent me a link to a video of your visit to The Manor,” says Tom while we eat our evening meal. “Apparently it’s available on some porn site.”

I nearly choke on my food. I don’t recall agreeing to being a porn actress, but then I didn’t object when Stella produced a camera and started recording part of my tour of The Manor. Perhaps I was being naïve to think the recording would be kept private between us. I check the link Mistress Lyn sent Tom and realise that the video isn’t on a porn site but The Manor’s own website. It’s purpose is presumably to introduce members to a new pony girl.

Tom waits until I’ve washed up the dishes from our evening meal before we sit down and watch the video. It’s only a few minutes long, and it focusses on my tour of the dungeon. As I suspected, my real identity is well hidden under my outfit and the commentary only refers to me as Red. Had I not known that it is me that we are watching, I wouldn’t have recognised myself. Of course, to Tom, the video is first class porn and he isn’t afraid to show it. When we’ve finished watching the video for the third time, I oblige him by kneeling on the floor in front of him and giving him a blow job. It doesn’t take long before he ejaculates down my throat. It’s one of the new experiences that we both enjoy thanks to Mistress Lyn’s influence on our relationship.

“When do I get to see you in that outfit for real?” asks Tom.

“I’m not sure,” I reply. “Mistress Lyn insists the outfit is kept at The Manor. The outfit is expensive and it’s their property after all.”

“I’d still like to see you in that outfit sometime,” says Tom, obviously getting aroused at the thought.

I take advantage of Tom’s increasing lust to quench my unrequited sexual needs from this afternoon. I was going to wait until bedtime, but now seems to be the perfect opportunity. I remove the few clothes I have on and start work on undressing Tom. He accepts my invitation with glee and moments later we are rolling about on the rug in wild abandon. He has me lie on my back before grabbing my ankles and lifting my legs over my shoulders. The manoeuvre raises and exposes my cunt ready for his cock to take possession. He rams his cock into the eagerly waiting hole and starts pumping away with vigour. If I wasn’t so desperate for a good fucking, I might have found his rough actions too painful. But this is exactly what I need. He soon brings me to a climax and for once I achieve an orgasm before he does. I free my legs from his grip and wrap them around him so as to imprison his cock inside me. Unfortunately he has spent all his load by now, and he’ll need some time to recover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.