The Totally Sexy Halloween Costume Party - Cover

The Totally Sexy Halloween Costume Party

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2023 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Girlfriends and roommates Gwen, Eleanor, and Taylor were dressing up in costumes for their company's sexy Halloween party. Taylor's would be remembered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Workplace   Paranormal   Sharing   Orgy   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

They all sat at the breakfast table before carpooling to work.

“I’m going to be a fairy princess, with a skirt that only covers half my ass and a pink, frilly thong,” Eleanor, the 5’ 6” blonde with the hazel eyes and slender body, declared.

“I’m going to be Princess Leia, with cutouts in the top for my nipples and the butt cut out of the outfit. I’m going to find a metallic gold thong,” Gwen, the voluptuous 5’3” brunette with the dark brown eyes, said.

“I can’t make up my mind,” Taylor said sadly. “I want something that will be unusual and remembered until next year.”

“Well you better hurry, the Halloween party is in two weeks,” Eleanor reminded her best friend and roommate.

The three girls had been friends for years. They met in college as roommates. At State the three had been pretty serious students but they could get down and party with the best of them if the need arose. Each had dated around, both alone and together, but none had anyone in particular. On three occasions over their four years together they shared dates overnight.

None of the three had gotten laid since the Graduation party at their Sorority. All were planning on getting taken care of during or after the party.

The party was known officially at work as their companies Totally Sexy Halloween Costume party. The party was closed to only employees and their dates or spouses. The girls had found out that the honest, married guys and gals didn’t come to the party without their spouses. And the spouses who came to the Party were known to be on the wild, swinging, side.

They’d all landed jobs at the XYZ Company. Eleanor was in Human Resources. Gwen was in Shipping and Receiving. Taylor was a secretary. Outside of work the three shared an old country house on the outskirts of Charleston, South Carolina. The house was made of mostly native stone and was said to be the haunted home of a woman called the Green-Eyed Witch back in the late 1600’s. The legend was that the local towns people had thrown the witches body into the well behind the house after they had tied her to a tree and burned her. Nonsense, of course, but it made for a good story on Halloween.


It was the Wednesday night before the Party and Taylor couldn’t sleep. Just after midnight, she decided to take a walk outside, behind the house. She and the girls were always tossing coins into the well to wish for something or the other. Tonight she had an idea. Taylor walked outside in the nude, the bright moonlight making her pale skin seem to glow in the dark. The sexy, slender, almost six foot tall, redhead with the piercing green eyes, slowly strode to the old water well.

It was October 28th and there was a huge full moon overhead. As she slowly walked around the well, Taylor spotted the reflection of moonlight on a coin that had missed the target and landed in the grass. It seemed that the rays of the moon were shining, directly aligned, and straight down the well. She picked up the wayward quarter, looked up at the moon, and down at the old well before turning her back to it. She closed her eyes and flipped the coin backwards over her head, hoping, as always, that it would hit its intended target. As she flipped the coin she spoke out loud, “I wish that I had a costume for the party that would be on everyone’s mind for the entire year.”

Taylor opened her eyes and listened. She thought she might hear the coin hit the bottom of the well but no noise came up. She figured that she missed the opening and shrugging her shoulders, she scratched a little itch on her butt and under her bare left breast before she went back to the house and back to her bed.


As the quarter fell in what would normally be pitch blackness, the coin shone in the bright beam of moonlight as it illuminated the well all the way to its normally pitch black depth. In the depths, the water in the well seemed to recede as the coin approached it. Many many long seconds after it had been thrown by Taylor, the bright, shiny, coin was caught in a decayed hand.

The Green-Eyed Witch of the Well looked over the shiny quarter and quietly said, “Granted.”


Taylor had a fitful night’s sleep. Her dreams were filled with a vision of a beautiful woman being tied to a tree and set on fire. The dream finally woke her when the fire had consumed the woman all except for her eyes. They glowed green and came out of the burning head and flew straight at Taylor.

At breakfast with her two roommates Taylor listened to them talk about their costumes and trading ideas on just how sexually active to let the men and women attending the party to be. As they chatted, Taylor suddenly had an idea. She stood quickly and ran out of the kitchen and to her room. She returned a few minutes later with a harness containing a large black dildo.

“Oh no! You’re not going to use that thing on me again,” Gwen protested.

“What? Oh! Oh, no. I wasn’t thinking that. I’ve got an idea for my Halloween costume. I’ll use this strap-on and be a unicorn!”

“Won’t that mean wearing it on your head?” Eleanor asked.

“No! I’ll be wearing a regular curled unicorn horn but I’ll wear the strap-on so I look like a horny stud. Then I won’t have to worry about people calling me dickhead.”

“You gonna wear all white? Or go as a pinto or palomino or black stallion.”

“Well since the dildo is black I guess I’ll wear black,” Taylor concluded.

She went back to her room to put her toy away and Eleanor and Gwen continued their conversation.

“We were all pretty drunk the night she popped me with that monster cock,” Gwen admitted. “I thought it was going to reach up and come out of my mouth.”

“After she used it to almost rip me in half!” Eleanor added. “She pulled out of me and stabbed you with it. I’ve never felt so spread out. Now that I think of it, I think I’ll wear a butt plug to protect my ass from her.”

The two women laughed at that and continued their breakfast until it was time to dress for work. Everyone at the company was talking about the party. OK, they called it a Halloween party but it was actually a chance for the agreeable people there to have an orgy. The costumes just made it a lot of fun for everyone.


The day of the party came and the girls had gathered the things they needed to get their costumes together. Eleanor showered and blew her hair dry, then set to spraying pink streaks of color in her hair and added to that with some glitter. She added some pink color to her sparse pubic hair and inserted a pink jeweled butt plug. She had a naughty thought and packed the front of her thong with extra glitter. She figured it would be a surprise for the first man who got his face close to her pussy.

Her fairy princess outfit did just what it was supposed to do, it made her look sexy as hell and like a woman who was willing to prove it.


Princess Leia had been every boys wet dream for years. First, it was for her in her white dress and wondering if the movement under the dress meant that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Then she appeared in the slave girl outfit and it was very evident that the Princess had tits. And cleavage.

If Gwen had anything really going for her it was cleavage. Her breasts were a solid 36D with dark brown nipples in the center of very large dark brown areolas. Those nipples extended, tantalizingly, through the two inch wide openings at the tips of her golden, slave girl, bra.

She stood and looked at her bottom in her full length mirror. It was firm and round and many a man that night would want to bury his cock between those rounded cheeks.


Taylor put on the black leotard that she’d modified. After hearing the girls talk about using a butt plug to block the large black dildo she owned. She thought it was a funny idea and then she figured if she was going to be a unicorn with the horn on her head and the dildo in the harness that she might as well have a tail.

She pulled the black hoodie of the leotard over her head. The horn she’d sew onto the top of it was perfectly placed in the front center.

She raised a leg onto the bed and carefully placed the black horse tail butt plug through the very small slit in the bottom of the outfit and pressed it into her anus. Taylor stood up and wiggled her ass a few times to get the plug seated just right and turning around to look in the mirror. She really thought it looked great. She strapped on the harness with the big black dildo mounted in it and again checked herself out in the mirror.

She was smiling, thinking that her wish from the other night had come true. That was when she began to feel dizzy. The dizziness was compounded by a sudden burning heat expanding from her lower abdomen throughout her front and back midsection. The heat continued to build until she felt she was in real danger. Taylor, doubled over, hugging her cramping midsection, tried to get to her bedroom door to seek help from her friends when she passed out.


“Taylor! Come on, we’re going to be late for the party,” Gwen yelled from the front door.

Eleanor was about to go to Taylor’s room when the door opened and Taylor came out.

“Oh my! That is one sexy, naughty outfit,” Gwen gasped.

“Thanks, Gwen. I’ll show you how sexy later,” Taylor said as she gave Gwen’s right nipple a playful flick.

“Oh no. I’m not taking that dildo up my ass again.”

“Me neither,” Eleanor added.

“There are other options of sexy, my friends. Let’s go party!”

The three went to Eleanor’s car and took off for the party. They were acting up and giggling like the friends they were all the way to the hotel that was the host of the party. Eleanor parked the car in the garage next to the hotel and they walked inside and followed the signs to the XYZ Halloween Party.


Inside the convention center portion of the hotel they went to the registration counter and signed in. There was a legal document at the counter that everyone had to sign to signify that they were at the party of their own free will, that they understood the party had a sexual theme, and they understood that there might be adult sexual contact if they consented and only if they consented.

The three giggled and signed.

“I would hate to think that I got all made up to NOT have adult sexual contact,” Gwen declared.

“I consent! I consent!” Eleanor said as she rubber her ass against Taylor and Gwen’s sides.

The people at the registration table directed them to the coat room where they wrote their names on a tag and left their coats.

“Don’t we get a check for our coats?” Eleanor asked.

“No, the tags you made will be on the coat,” the coat check girl said. “Besides where are most of these people going to keep a coat check?”

“True. Thanks.”

“Have a great time. Maybe I’ll catch up with you later,” the check girl said to Eleanor. “I always wanted to lick Princess Leia’s tits.”

“Why wait?” Eleanor replied as she stepped forward and offered her breasts to the coat check girls eager tongue.

The next thing they had to do was be checked by security to verify that they didn’t have anything that could take a picture. The company didn’t want anyone being photographed against their will. You know, like a husband catching a wife getting fucked without his permission.

The three ladies entered the party room and were greeted by several screams of delight from other partiers who loved their costumes. Princess Leia was an immediate hit and the fairy princess had her bottom felt up, patted, and pinched several times on their way to the bar.

Taylor’s unicorn horn was commented on and in reply she lowered her head to attempt to ram a few of the commenting men and women. Everyone loved the sight of her tail and several men and women took a few moments to stroke her ass like it was a horses rump. A few of the women event stroked her dildo, remarking on how real it looked and felt.


The party progressed from the warm up drinks at the free bar to dinner of shrimps and oysters but things didn’t really get naughty until the dessert bar was rolled out of the kitchen. The dessert bar had a chocolate fountain, of course, and it had a selection of cakes, pies, and puddings, as well as sliced and cubed fruit that could be dipped in the chocolate fountain.

Gwen immediately went to the whipped cream dispenser, where whipped cream was placed and licked from her large, hard, protruding nipples by men and women alike. Their bosses wife seemed to be especially fond of the large brown nubs.

Eleanor found that her fairy princess seemed to draw several people who thought the idea of licking liquid chocolate off of her bare ass was as appealing as smearing it on her ass in the first place.

Taylor was getting her jollies by having men and women stroking her dildo after she sucked on the strokers fingers. No one was sure, but in the end Taylor earned the first $100 dollar prize of the party for being the first one to have a man’s cock in her mouth. It was, of course, covered in whipped cream.

“May I have your attention please?” The company President said into the microphone on the stage. “If everyone has had enough to eat, we’ll get the party started. It appears, Taylor has either won the first prize of the evening or she’s foaming whipped cream at the mouth.”

The room laughed and Taylor just smiled and slowly used her tongue to smear the whipped cream on her lips around a few times before taking it into her mouth.

“The bar will remain open in the next room,” he continued, “and as of right now the doors to the outside hallways will be locked. Men please line up the chairs for the first game. All the ladies who wish to play the game, please choose a chair,” the President said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.