Spanking My Future Mother-in-law - Cover

Spanking My Future Mother-in-law

by Tiny Tommy

Copyright© 2023 by Tiny Tommy

Erotica Story: This story doesn't make sense without reading the prior stories in the series. Tom is asked to participate when Sherri's Mom is spanked by the Pastor and Church elders.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Clergy   .

Pastor Thinks Mom isn’t Punished Harsh Enough

Every week, the pastor met with the whole family. I waited outside while they had their discussions. Sherri always told me about the conversations, so there was no need to listen in. The pastor reviewed what punishments Susan, Sherri, and Sandy received. He made each one describe what they had gotten that week.

It has been six weeks since the pastor had instructed Mr. Everson to punish his wife for being too lenient on the girls. And I knew he had been enthusiastic in carrying out this instruction. But the pastor must have had a plan in mind.

“It is clear to me that if your wife is still being too lenient on the girls, you don’t have the resolve to punish your wife the way that she needs to be punished.”

“Well, I guess you could be right. I thought I was doing enough.”

Susan started to protest, but the pastor interrupted, “The very fact that you think your punishments have already been sufficient helps to illustrate my point. I know that you are an obedient wife and that you desire to please your husband. You will return here tomorrow evening. Leave the girls at home, but I think that you should bring Tom so that he understands how to properly discipline a wife. You should be aware that several of the elders will be there to assist in the punishment.”

“You mean Tom and these other men are going to see my wife naked?”

“Does your punishment of the girls ever involve some humiliation where others might see them or even have seen them?”

“Yeah, sometimes.”

“And why do you include this humiliation in their discipline?”

“Well, it adds to the punishment and makes it more memorable.”

“So perhaps you are going easier on your wife in more ways than you think.”

“I guess you may be right. We will be here.”

Sherri told me about the punishment plans on the way home, but I had to act like I didn’t know anything when her Dad told me after lunch. It was obvious that he didn’t really want me to attend. But I assured him that I wanted to cooperate with whatever the pastor thought best for my growth because I wanted to be a good husband to his daughter.

I arrived early at the church, waiting for my in-laws to arrive. The look on Susan’s face when I greeted them was priceless. She dreaded what was going to happen, and having me there made it even worse. Three other cars arrived in the parking lot. I recognized all of the men getting out of the cars; they were leaders in the church. The youngest might have been in his late 40’s. Susan was even more embarrassed by their greeting.

The pastor directed us to the multi-purpose room, although I can’t imagine most of the church members had considered what was about to happen one of the purposes for that room. In the middle of the room was something that looked like a large, padded sawhorse. It had leather straps attached to each of the four legs. It wasn’t hard to guess what it would be used for this evening.

“Mrs. Everson, your husband hasn’t disciplined you sufficiently. His laxness is affecting both you and your daughters. It is the responsibility of the church to assist and instruct him. This evening, you will be punished properly. Please undress and walk over to the horse.”

Susan did exactly as she was told. She removed all of her clothes, folded them neatly on a chair, and walked over to the horse. I alternated between watching her and glancing at everyone else watching her. Clearly, the pastor and elders were entranced by her beautiful body.

The pastor instructed Mr. Everson to strap his wife onto the horse. Her legs were spread wide and strapped to the outer legs. She bent over the horse, and her arms were strapped down in front of her. Nothing was hidden from our eyes or from the spanking that would follow.

Each of us drew pieces of paper from two hats. One told us the order in which we would spank Susan, the other what instrument we would be using. I would go 3rd and use the riding crop.

Up first was one of the elders, Mr. J., and he would be using the strap. He wasted no time in starting. He picked up the strap and went directly to Susan. He took aim and placed the first mark directly across the center of both bottom cheeks. He selected his next target and brought the strap down across just her left butt cheek, crossing over the previous mark. Very carefully, he worked a criss-cross pattern over both cheeks. Susan was sobbing, but I could also see that she was starting to become aroused. Mr. J. paused to review his work and declared that he was finished. Susan’s whole bottom was deep red, and there were already a few distinct lines where welts had been raised.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.