Now Tell Me - Cover

Now Tell Me

by Marduk

Copyright© 2023 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: the story of a woman who despised sex finally becomes the cunt he wanted

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Now tell me...?

It was just after three in the afternoon when Trevor rolled into his drive way; he had been cycling for three hours and it was as he dismounted that he observed the two women walking down from his porch. “Good afternoon ladies, can I assist you?”

“We were just wondering...” Her explanation was brushed aside for he said. “If you are not in a hurry I will put this away and then invite you in and you can tell me what was on your mind, for it is a bit chilly to chat out here”, he concluded

“Oh! Oh! Thank you, yes we are not in a hurry the more vocal woman relied with a smile.

“Give me a few minutes” he said as he rolled his bike towards the shed where it was kept.

The two women were chatting when he called ‘if you are ready ladies’. As they waddled, for both were quite plump he smiled for by the way their tits wobbled, they were braless and the amount of cleavage that was showing meant that they had large and sagging tits, something he liked.

“Would you like a cup of tea and as I do my own cooking I have an array of nibbles. I have a cup of tea when I get back from a ride and depending on how hot it has been, have a shower as well, now make yourself comfortable’, he concluded

For the next minutes there was just idle talk, nothing about why the women came and that was the case till the tea was finished and the dishes were put ready to wash, it was then he asked the reason for their visit. Now the women, relaxed and welcomed and in all confidence told him they were part of a new assemble and offering invites to those that could be interested. He didn’t interrupt but knew it was just another version of mythology, another cone for one purpose a financial commitment, he let them finish and then said. “I have just a question that I find is essential, does your assembly encourage sex, in other words do you fuck?”

Their reaction was comical, it was a question that flattened them, never had they been asked such a direct point onto the policy of their assembly, there was silence, both women seeking the other for support. “Well!” he asked. “It only required a yes or no, if it is yes I am interested, if no I wish you both well and bid you goodbye”, he said.

Again minutes of silence till finally one woman gave the answer. “Yes we are encouraged to be intimate with our partners”.

“So the women in your assembly Fuck?’ Again hesitation but this time it was the other woman who finalized the statement. ‘yes we fuck’. He smiles and asked them to excuse him for a couple of minutes.

He was only wearing light cycle gear and it only took a couple of minutes to be naked, taking a dressing gown he returned to the lounge and then said “Time for a showing” Took off the gown and stood nude before them.

Although their assembly was used to such an appearance, the suddenness of the move took both women by surprise and it was his remark of ‘suck it then we fuck’ broke that silence and within seconds his cock was being sucked, he turned to the other woman, you will get a turn. He stopped that delightful mouth and said. ‘Your friends turn, you strip and after she has sucked we fuck.

The women were definitely his dream, both very plumb, large and sagging tits, a forest of hair at their groins and very inviting bums. He took them both in the doggies position, going from cunt to cunt, then bum to bum and both women gave off a howl that would rival the animals in the undergrowth. He empty his load, wiping his cock over those bare backsides and then asking for more details re their meetings, time and place.

The meeting place was just an ordinary house, nothing to indicate that it could be anything else than a house in the suburbs. The front entrance was camouflaged by a well maintained vine; he knocked. A middle aged woman opened up and immediately was joined by one of the women who he had entertained a few days before. “You came?” she excitingly gasped. Before he could answer she continued, a sort of introduction, “Both Maud and myself visited him, he offered us an afternoon tea and then wanted to know if we were sexually on the ball, in other words did we fuck, we both gave him that assurance and then he fucked us both, after we has sucked him. It was great I like it when he bummed me. Oh! This Belinda she is the leader of our assembly”, she concluded with a giggle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.