Dream House - Cover

Dream House

Copyright© 2023 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When Sam and Ashley Bridgeton buy their first house, they believe their dreams have been fulfilled. They were blessed with a beautiful daughter nine years ago, and now their very own house. And what a house! A house they should not be able to afford, but fortune is smiling upon them. Or is it? Their dream house is turning into a nightmare. Terrifying their daughter. Pitting wife against husband. Will their marriage survive? Will they survive?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Paranormal   Halloween  

Sam and Ashley cuddled on the couch watching a movie while Kimberly was stretched out on the floor, lying on her belly with her feet in the air, banging her heels together. The ending credits started scrolling on the television screen.

“Kimmy, time for bed,” Ashley said.

Kimberly snapped her heels one last time but held them together. She didn’t move.

“Did you hear me?” Ashley said with the impatience of a mother not being listened to.

Kimberly looked over her shoulder. “Not yet.”

“It’s a school night. Go wash up and get into your pajamas. Call us when you’re ready for your goodnight kiss.”

The nine-year-old girl rolled onto her back and sat up. Now facing her parents, the terror they had seen on her face over the past few days was back. She didn’t say anything, but she didn’t move either. Mother’s and daughter’s eyes were locked on one another. Kimberly’s were pleading, Ashley’s filled with despair.

Sam leapt off the couch and scooped his daughter up in his arms. He twirled, spinning the girl around and around to the sound of her giggles.

“I’ll take you up,” Sam said as he headed for the stairs.

“Make sure she brushes her teeth,” Ashley shouted when they were halfway up.

Sam placed his lips on his daughter’s neck and blew a raspberry. “Hear that?” he said while the girl lifted her shoulder and giggled.

When inside the bedroom, Sam stood Kimberly up, sat on the bed, and gave her rump a love pat to get her moving.

“Go wash up,” he said, “and don’t forget to brush your teeth.”

Laughing, Kimberly dashed to the hall bathroom. Sam sat on the bed while his daughter got ready. The past few days had been strange to say the least. But that was behind them and everything was back to normal. He liked his new job and Kimberly had started school. It didn’t sound like she had made a friend yet, but it had only been a couple of days. He wondered if they should throw a party for their neighbors. He surely had the room for it in his back yard and the weather was unseasonably mild. It would be good to get to know the neighbors. And once the other kids got to know Kimberly, they would love her. How could they not?

Kimberly returned from the bathroom and reached underneath the pillows, coming out with her pajamas. She cradled them against her chest with her eyes lowered.

“Is something wrong?” Sam asked.

“I have to put on my PJs.”

“So? Aren’t those the ones—?” Sam slapped his forehead. He forgot his daughter was getting older. “Okay, I’ll wait outside. Call when you’re in bed and Mommy and—”

“No! Don’t leave me!”

“But you need to undress and put on your pajamas.”

“Can’t you just close your eyes?” Kimberly asked.

“What if I peek?”

“You wouldn’t! Would you?” Her eyes were wide.

Sam chuckled. “No, sweetie, I won’t peek. Tell me when you’re ready.”

Sam spun around on the bed to face the wall and made a big deal of covering his eyes with his hands. He thought about his daughter growing up. She was now shy about undressing in front of him. What next? Boys? No, he had years before he had to worry about boys. But Kimberly would probably have girl talks with Ashley that he would be excluded from. Now that he and Ashley had agreed to have another child, he hoped their next baby would be a boy. If only they could find the time alone to make that baby. Maybe tonight.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Kimberly said.

Sam turned around to face Kimberly, but he kept his hands over his eyes.

“Is it okay for me to uncover my eyes?” Sam asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to see anything I’m not supposed to.”

Kimberly giggled. She grabbed her father’s arms and yanked them down, uncovering his eyes. Her sparkling green eyes were lit up and both cheeks showed the dimples Sam loved. Her jeans and sweatshirt lay crumpled on the floor in front of the chest of drawers, along with her sneakers and socks. About to tell her to pick them up and put them away, he snapped his mouth shut. She was in too good of a mood. Why ruin it? Instead of getting off the bed, Sam rolled onto his back and stretched his arms and legs out trying to cover as much of the bed’s surface as possible.

“Okay, go to bed,” Sam said.

“Daddy, you’re hogging it. There’s no room for me.”

“There’s plenty of room.”

What happened next wasn’t expected. Kimberly dived onto the bed. Her knees landed on the edge of the mattress, her chest on Sam’s chest, and her elbow slammed into his belly, knocking the wind out of him. She squirmed and laughed. When his breathing returned to normal, he hugged her.

“I’m not your bed,” he said with much merriment in his voice.

“You are if you’re hogging it. So there!” She stuck her tongue out.

“Oh yeah,” Sam said. “This is what you get for doing that.”

Sam tickled his daughter. He knew how ticklish her sides were. She screeched and her body wriggled like a fish out of water.

“Stop!” Kimberly shouted.

But Sam didn’t stop. Kimberly couldn’t cover all of her ticklish areas and she was no match for Sam’s strength to break free. Her shouts and squeals and screeches and giggles bounced off the walls and ceiling.

Ashley burst into the bedroom. “What’s going on?” she asked, breathing hard from her run.

Sam stopped. When he looked at his wife, Kimberly rolled off him and wedged herself between his side and the wall. She stared at her mother.

“Daddy tickled me.”

“For God’s sake, I thought—” Ashley didn’t finish. She glanced at the ceiling but then smiled at her daughter. “Then it’s a good thing I saved you. Time for bed, sweetie.”

Sam rolled out of the bed and lifted the blanket. Kimberly scooted underneath it and settled on her back. She rolled onto her side facing the wall and located her Raggedy Ann doll in the corner. She snatched it and pressed it against her chest as Sam readjusted the blanket.

Sam leaned over and kissed Kimberly on the cheek. “Good night, sweetie.”

Ashley was bent over, about to kiss Kimberly, when a loud bang came from the ceiling. She shot straight up. Kimberly screamed and ducked underneath the blanket.

“What was that?” Ashley asked.

“There must be another animal up there,” Sam said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.