Dream House - Cover

Dream House

Copyright© 2023 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Sam and Ashley Bridgeton buy their first house, they believe their dreams have been fulfilled. They were blessed with a beautiful daughter nine years ago, and now their very own house. And what a house! A house they should not be able to afford, but fortune is smiling upon them. Or is it? Their dream house is turning into a nightmare. Terrifying their daughter. Pitting wife against husband. Will their marriage survive? Will they survive?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Paranormal   Halloween  

Later that day, Ashley picked Kimberly up at school and buckled her in the back seat before driving off. Usually bubbly after school, Kimberly didn’t say a word.

“So how was school?” Ashley asked.

“Okay.”

“Just okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Make any friends?”

“No.”

“Did you talk to anyone?”

“No.”

Ashley remained silent for a while. Her daughter’s first day in the new school didn’t sound like it went well. Kimberly even seemed sullen. With the move, leaving her friends behind, and the noises in the house, Ashley feared her daughter was depressed.

“Tomorrow is Halloween,” Ashley said with forced excitement in her voice.

“So?”

“So you love Halloween. You love to go trick or treating. I haven’t had time to get you a new costume, but last year’s should fit. Wanna be Catwoman again?”

“No.”

“Kimmy, we don’t have time to get another costume.”

“I don’t wanna trick or treat.”

Ashley guided the car to the side of the road and swiveled to face her daughter in the back. “Why not?”

Kimberly’s bottom lip stuck out. “Who would I go with?”

“Me. I could go with you. And when we see other kids you can ask to join them.”

“I don’t wanna. They’re mean.”

“You had one bad experience. I think you should give it a try.”

Kimberly’s bottom lip quivered. Her eyes watered and then overflowed. Tears streamed down both cheeks as if they had been ready to burst for a while.

“Oh, Kimmy,” Ashley said. Seeing her daughter cry broke her heart and her own eyes teared. “Okay, no trick or treating this Halloween. We’ll stay home and watch movies. How’s that?”

Kimberly shrugged and then nodded with a sniffle and a swipe under her nose with the back of her hand. Ashley drove the rest of the way home in silence. Worried.

When they entered the house, Ashley said, “Go change. I’ll make you a snack.”

“Don’t wanna.”

“You don’t want a snack?”

“I don’t wanna change.”

“Kimmy, you need to get out of your school clothes.”

“Don’t wanna.”

Ashley studied her daughter. With her hands on her hips, she asked, “Okay, what’s the problem?”

“I don’t wanna go to my room.”

“Why don’t—? Oh, that. Kimmy, the man came today and got rid of the animal in the attic. There were actually two racoons living up there making those noises. You don’t have to be afraid.”

“But I am.”

“I’ll go with you. Come on, let’s get changed and have that snack. Maybe ice cream.”

Kimberly’s eyes lit up. “Really?”

“Sure, with chocolate syrup. We’ll make it a party. Let’s go.”

Kimberly spun around, rushed up the stairs, and flew down the hallway. Ashley smiled all the way, until Kimberly came to a screeching halt and froze outside the door to her bedroom. Ashley hurried after her daughter and stepped past her into the room. She sat on the bed and waited.

Kimberly leaned forward and stuck her head into the bedroom. She listened. Looked around. Ashley shifted on the bed. It squeaked. Kimberly jumped back into the hall with a shriek.

“That was me,” Ashley said. “I made your bed squeak. That used to happen in the old apartment, too. Don’t you remember?”

Kimberly nodded.

“Then come in and change. The ice cream is waiting.”

Ashley watched Kimberly shuffle into the bedroom with the tiniest steps she could take. Barely inside the room, she stood still, her body stiff, her head tilted to the side, listening for any noise. Her daughter was traumatized. How long would it be before Kimberly would be her old self again? All this because of two damn racoons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.