Dream House - Cover

Dream House

Copyright© 2023 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Sam and Ashley Bridgeton buy their first house, they believe their dreams have been fulfilled. They were blessed with a beautiful daughter nine years ago, and now their very own house. And what a house! A house they should not be able to afford, but fortune is smiling upon them. Or is it? Their dream house is turning into a nightmare. Terrifying their daughter. Pitting wife against husband. Will their marriage survive? Will they survive?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Paranormal   Halloween  

Sam lay on his old bed in his new bedroom wearing nothing but a fresh pair of boxers. He had showered first after the long day of moving in while Ashley had put Kimberly to bed. Now he watched a naked Ashley stroll out of the bathroom. He couldn’t resist checking. Her pubic area was freshly shaved and she would soon be in his arms. As she slipped on the long nightgown, he looked around the bedroom. At the mess. Empty cardboard boxes, folded flat, were stacked high in one corner, and opened boxes that were partially unpacked littered most of the floor. Other than the kitchen, their bedroom had the most boxes to unpack, but the priority had been the kitchen. So a lot more of their bedroom remained to be unpacked.

Ashley shut the light, enveloping the room in darkness. With no city lights and a sliver of a crescent moon, it was pitch black. Ashley climbed onto the bed and stretched out on her belly next to Sam with the side of her face on his chest and her arm draped over his midsection.

“You smell good,” Sam said.

“Are you telling me I had BO?”

Sam felt her cheek rise on his chest as her mouth curled into a smile. “I’m telling you that I’m the luckiest guy in the world.”

“Mmm, just hold me. This feels so good.”

Sam wrapped an arm around her back with his hand clutching her shoulder. “How’s this?”

“Perfect.”

Sam’s hand left her shoulder and stroked her cheek. “And this?”

“Mmm, even better.”

He kissed the top of her head and then his hand went to her back, stroking it from her shoulder blades all the way to the hollow of her lower back. Ashley purred. His hand continued lower and squeezed her rump.

“And this?” Sam asked.

“You’re going to make me fall in love with you all over again.”

Ashley lifted her head off his chest and locked her lips on his. Sam’s free hand cupped the back of her head as his tongue slid between her parted lips. Their tongues met inside her mouth. Ashley’s purring turned to moaning as she attacked his invading tongue. She slithered onto his body, now lying on top of him with her knees on the outside of his thighs. Sam’s hand on the back of her head joined his other one on her rump and he squeezed both buttocks, pulling her against him. Ashley rocked on top of him, grinding her groin on his now hard cock.

Sam tugged on the long nightgown. Ashley lifted off him enough for him to gather the material at her waist. When she settled back down on top of him, Sam’s hands rested on her naked buttocks. He squeezed and stroked them.

Ashley lifted her head, breaking the kiss. “Are you feeling lucky?” she asked with a girlish glee in her voice and a twinkle in her eyes. In the darkness, Sam couldn’t see the twinkle, but he knew Ashley well enough to know it was there.

“Is Kimmy sleeping?” Sam asked.

“Out like a light. As soon as her head hit the pillow.”

“Turn on the end table light,” Sam said with a little nudge. “I need to get a condom. I’m sure I unpacked them.”

“No need.”

“It’s dark. I can’t see anything.”

Ashley lifted up a little and reached between them. She fished his hard cock out of the fly in the boxers.

“We said we want another child,” she said as she guided his cock to her opening. She paused only a moment to give Sam a chance to change his mind, and then she sank down on his cock, burying it all the way inside her wet and ready pussy. The two lay still, enjoying the new intimacy of flesh on flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.