Damon, Karen and Mother Kathy - Cover

Damon, Karen and Mother Kathy

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Erotica Sex Story: Run away wife returns to her husband and daughter. He puts her on probation with them until she has had a doctor's examination including checking for STDs. She was found to have no STDs and he began making love with her again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.


Before leaving for work that morning my wife, daughter and I had breakfast together as we usually did. I kissed them both and started to leave. My wife said, “Good bye, Dear. I love you and have a good day. I’ll see you this evening after work when you get home.” Of course, that was how she normally sent me off to work each day.

My daughter then followed with, “Good bye, Daddy, I love you, too.” as she normally did.

Responding, I said, “Good bye, Girls. I love you both and I’ll see you this evening after work. Have a good day today.”

It was late in the afternoon and the office telephone on my desk rang. At this time of the day I knew that it had to be either my wife, Kathy or my 13 year old daughter, Karen. I thought that it would be my wife wanting to know if I would be home on time for supper this evening.

Or maybe she wanted me to pick something up from the grocery store on my way home for supper. However, as I picked up the phone I was just a little surprised to hear the voice of my daughter. After I answered saying hello, Karen said, “Hello, Daddy, this is Karen.” Her voice sounded as though she was a little nervous and upset.

“Hello, Honey. How are you and how has your day been, Baby?”

“Daddy, when I got home from school this afternoon I looked for Momma but she is not in the house. She has always been here in the house waiting for me to come home from school each afternoon. And she always wants to know how my day was and if I had any problems today, Daddy.”

“Well, Honey, maybe she is just somewhere in the neighborhood visiting neighbors, lost track of time and she will be back in a little while when she realizes what time it is.”

“No, Daddy, her car is not in the drive way and it is not in the garage either. I have already looked for it.”

“Well, she’s probably just gone to the store to get something for supper and she’ll be back in a little while. Do you have homework to do this evening, Honey?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Well, I think that you should go to you room and work on your homework and I’ll be home in a little bit. Ok? And I’ll bet that your Momma will be home by the time I get home from work.”

“Ok, Daddy. I’ll do that and I’ll look forward to Momma coming home and you coming home, too, Daddy.”

“Ok, Honey. I’ll see you in about an hour or so when I get there.”

I left work at my normal time and got home at 5:30 as is my usual time. My wife’s car was still not in the driveway or in the garage either. As I walked into the house Karen ran into my arms, hugged me, kissed me and said, “Hi, Daddy. Momma still isn’t home and I don’t know where she is.”

“Yeah, I know, Honey. She’ll probably be home in a little while. In the meantime I’m going to go change my clothes and I’ll start some supper for us and maybe she’ll be home by then. And you can help me with supper, too, Honey. Are you hungry, Baby?”

“Yes, Daddy. I haven’t had anything to eat since lunch. Momma usually has a snack for me to eat after I get home from school.”

“Well, Honey, we’ll have something to eat in a little while as soon as I get my clothes changed and I can fix something for us to eat.” I went into the bedroom to change my clothes and found a note stuck to the closet door. It was placed there so I couldn’t miss it when I changed my clothes. The note was written in my wife’s handwriting and it was very brief. It only said, ‘I’m gone and I won’t be back.’ She didn’t even bother to sign it and date it.

I felt like someone had hit me in the head with a baseball bat and I felt really weak in my knees. It felt like she had just ripped my heart out and this was going to very likely have the same effect on Karen or worse. I thought, ‘Good God, Just how the hell am I going to break this to Karen?’

‘Karen will be as devastated as I am when I have to tell her this.’ I sat down on the edge of the bed and held my head in my hands for a few minutes to compose myself before going back to the kitchen to start supper for Karen and for myself.

I decided not to tell Karen until after we had finished our supper. So I went out to the kitchen and called Karen. “Come on, Honey. You can help me fix us some supper. You go to the cupboard and pick out a can or two of vegetables that you want us to eat this evening.”

I fried each of us a hamburger with cheese on them with the vegetables while Karen set the table for us. Karen said, “Daddy, it is really making me sad that I’m setting the table without setting a place for Momma.”

“I know, Honey. It really makes me sad to see that, too.” To try to take her mind off of it we talked about how our days went during our meal.

After we had eaten Karen said, “Daddy, I’m really missing Momma and I’m worried about her, too. Where do you suppose she is, Daddy?”

“I really don’t know, Honey. You know I’m here for you, Honey, and I’m not going to leave you. But, help me clean up the kitchen and then we can talk about this in the living room, Ok, Baby?”

“Yeah, that’ll be Ok, Daddy.” We finished up with the kitchen; I poured a cup of coffee for myself and a glass of chocolate milk for Karen. We went to the living room to sit on the couch to talk. I had to tell her what little I had just learned from the note.

“Honey, when I said I don’t know where your Mom is, I told you the truth. But, I do know that she has left us and she does not intend to come back.” When I told her that all the color went out of her face like she had the same reaction I had. Tears began to form in her eyes. She threw herself into my arms and said through her tears, “How do you know that, Daddy?”

“Honey, I found this note in our bedroom when I went in there to change my clothes before we made supper for us.” I pulled the note out of my shirt pocket and handed it to her to read. After she read it she crawled up on my lap, straddled my legs, threw herself into my arms again and cried for several minutes.

I felt like crying myself but, I knew that I had to maintain my composure for Karen. Right now I am the only rock left in her life at this time. I couldn’t let her see that my heart was broken, too. Now it was up to me to not only be the bread winner and father of this truncated family but, I had to be a mother to my precious little girl as best as I could.

“I miss her terribly, Daddy, and I want her back. How can we get her back, Daddy?”

“I don’t know, Honey, I really wish I could tell you I did. I don’t know where she went or just when she left or even how to trace her either.” I looked at the clock and said, “I think that it’s your bedtime now isn’t it, Honey? Go brush your teeth and put your jammies on, Ok?”

Karen did as I asked her to do and very shortly after that she came back into the living room, sat down on my lap, put her arms around my neck and began to cry again. I hugged her tenderly, held her tightly and kissed her forehead and her cheek. “I know you’re sad and upset, Honey, and so am I but, we are going to have to continue to take care of you and me until your Momma returns.”

Then I told her, “I think that we’ll probably see her return tomorrow, Honey.” It was more a wishful thought than it was a positive statement. “But, now it is your bedtime and I want you to try and get a good night’s sleep for school tomorrow, Ok, Princess?”

“Ok, Daddy, I’ll try to do as you want me to do.” She said with real hesitation in her little voice. We got up off of the couch and she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She pulled back the covers and got into bed and I pulled the covers up over her like her mother has always so lovingly done for her in the past.

I leaned over, kissed her and said, “Good night, Sweetheart. You know I love you very much and I’m always going to be here for you, sleep well, Baby.”

She put her arms around me, kissed me and she told me, “I love you, too, Daddy. I don’t know what I’d do without you here.”

As I turned to leave the room Karen asked, “Can you leave my door open tonight, Daddy?”

“Sure, Honey. Good night.” As I turned out the light and left her bedroom. I went back to the living room to put my feet up to relax from the horrific events that had occurred since just before I got home from work this evening. I began to think back over the last 24 hours and I realized that I had been totally blindsided by these events.

I love my wife very much and she has always had complete freedom to do as she wanted. She could always do and go where she wanted to go and buy what she wanted to buy. She really didn’t want for anything. She always had everything that she wanted and I was totally lost trying to understand why she would leave me and Karen, too. I just couldn’t make any sense out of it no matter which way I looked at it.

We had made great passionate, sweet love last night when we went to bed. And I know that Karen loves her without question, too. We both thought that our love for her was completely reciprocal.

How could any woman who loves her husband and her precious little girl and who is loved by them just walk away without any more than a one sentence unsigned note? It just didn’t make any sense to me I thought so many times.

I just couldn’t even begin to understand how she could just walk out of this house and away from both of us with only a one sentence unsigned note to me. To walk out on me is one thing but, to walk away from Karen who loves her nearly unconditionally is totally incomprehensible. What she had done not only broke my heart it broke Karen’s heart, too. I was so bewildered my thoughts kept whirling through my head over and over.

Dejectedly, I went into the bedroom and checked her closet. Her overnight case was gone and a few of her clothes were gone, too. Checking her dresser drawers some of her bras, panties and sox and hose were gone, too, but, most of her clothes still remained. A slight ray of hope struck me that she may return in a few days but I thought that again could just be wishful thinking.

Exhausted from the stress of today’s activities I had to turn in and hit the sack. I was just about to go to sleep when I heard my door open and two little feet piddy patted across the floor to my bed. Then I heard a whisper, “Daddy are you still awake?”

“Yes, I am, Honey. Is there something to matter?”

“Daddy, I can’t stop thinking about Momma and I can’t go to sleep either. Can I sleep in your bed with you tonight, please, Daddy?”

“Sure, Sweetheart.” I threw back the covers and she crawled into bed and laid down right next to me. She kissed my cheek and then she laid her head on my shoulder with the tears streaming down her cheeks. I put my arm around her shoulders, kissed her forehead and whispered to her, “We’ll get through this, Honey, just don’t let it get you down and get the better of you, Sweetheart.”

I knew that she was exhausted, too, and within a few minutes after laying her head on my shoulder she was sound asleep. She just needed that assurance that I was there for her and she would not be left all by herself. I went to sleep shortly after that.

The next morning I awoke with her in my arms and as I expected, my little Princess was still sleeping soundly next to me. I took a few moments to watch and admire the beautiful face of my precious little angel and very lightly kissed her cheek. I very quietly got out of bed to go take my shower leaving her to get a little extra sleep.

I knew she had not gotten her normal amount of sleep last night. After my shower I very gently awakened her. I kissed her awake and told her, “Go take your shower and get dressed, Honey, while I make breakfast for the two of us, Baby.”

After our breakfast I took Karen to school as her Momma had always done in the past and I told her, “I’ll pick you up after school, Honey, so you need to look for me out front this afternoon.” I knew that I really needed to stop at the police station this evening and file a missing person’s report with the police. And I wanted Karen to be with me in case they wanted to ask her any questions about what she knew.

Karen said, “Ok, Daddy, I’ll wait for you to pick me up out in front of school this afternoon.”

When I got to work I stopped in my boss’s office and told him of the situation with my wife having left me and Karen and that I was having to take her to school in the morning and pick her up after school. He told me, “Take whatever time you need to deal with this situation, Damon.”

I picked Karen up after school and she threw her arms around my neck and said, “Hi, Daddy. Have you heard anything from Momma?”

Responding, I said, “No, Sweetheart, and now that it has been at least 24 hours since she has been gone we need to go to the police station and file a missing person’s report with them. Maybe they can find her, Ok? And I want you to be along to tell them what you found yesterday afternoon after school if they ask you.”

When we got to the police station they wanted to know any and all information I had on Kathy and a recent picture. I also gave them the description of her car and the license plate number as well. Karen and I both related our stories to the police officer for their report and they told us that they would see what they could do to find out anything for us about her. They said they would notify us if they found anything.

I had intended to take Karen home so she could start on her homework but, she didn’t’ want to go home without me. We stopped by the grocery store to pick up a couple of sacks of groceries and then we went home to make our supper.

After we finished our supper, Karen asked me to help her with her homework which I did. Kathy had always helped Karen with her homework and I knew that I had to be a substitute for her Momma. But, I think that Karen just wanted me to be next to her which I didn’t mind at all as she didn’t want to be alone.

After she finished her homework she sat next to me on the couch until her bedtime. As we sat there she wanted me to put my arm around her. I know it comforted her being next to me and having my arm around her shoulders. I’d pull her to me and kiss her cheek and forehead and that gave her a lot of comfort.

I know she liked my show of affection for her. It made her feel loved and safe. Like last night I told her that it was her bedtime. She left to go brush her teeth and to get into her pajamas and returned to the couch to sit right beside me again.

“Do you think that you can sleep in your own bed tonight, Princess?”

“I’ll try, Daddy. But if I can’t sleep can I come in and sleep with you again tonight, please?” I took her into her bedroom and tucked her in like last night leaving her door open as I did the previous night. Later, I went to bed and not long after I got into bed Karen came into my bedroom and got into bed with me.

She put her arms around me, hugged me, kissed me and laid her head on my shoulder. She told me, “I really miss Momma, Daddy, and I’m really worried about her that we might not ever see her again.” as the tears began to stream down her pretty face again and fall on my shoulder.

“I know, Baby, I’m really worried about her, too, but, we can only wait to see what the police can find out for us, Ok?” I could feel her tears streaming down her pretty cheeks again falling on my shoulder. Karen kissed me on the lips and she was soon sound asleep with her head on my shoulder.

Two or three days after that the police called and told me that they had found her car in the mall parking lot but, there was no sign of Kathy or where she may have gone. However, they put her picture and description on their police computer system and if anything came up they would let us know.

That week grew into two and the two grew into a month and eventually it grew into a year. After all of that time we still had not heard anything from the police of Kathy’s whereabouts. I really thought that by that time we would have heard something. All during that time Karen was still so traumatized by what had happened that she still didn’t want to sleep in her own bedroom.

I think that it may have become a habit for her and she really loved having another person’s warm body laying in her bed with her. She just needed me to be a substitute mommy for her. All during this time Karen was growing and maturing into a beautiful young woman.

During the next three years my Princess continued to sleep in my bed with me. One night in the middle of the night I was awakened by kisses to my forehead, my cheeks and my lips. A small delicate hand was on me gently feeling my face, neck, chest and my belly.

When I became fully awake, I took her into my arms holding her tightly, kissed her and said to her, “Honey, you have become a very pretty young woman of 16 years old but, you can’t continue doing this. If we do this it could lead to something else and if someone else finds out about it the police could arrest me. They’d put me in jail and you would lose me to prison in addition to losing your Mother. And I don’t think that you want that to happen.”

“No I don’t, Daddy. I don’t think that you have slept with and had sex with another woman since Momma has left us, Daddy? I just wanted to give myself to you for all of what you have done for me and for us. You need to have the love that you had with Momma before she left us and I knew that I could give you that love. Besides I want you to give me that love, too, Daddy.”

“I still love and miss her as much as you do, Honey, and I really want to make love with her but, I can’t make love with you, Baby. And I still want to find out where she went. But, we don’t want to further complicate matters by us doing this right now. If you were over the age of 18 and you still felt this way it would be a little different story, Ok, Honey?”

“Ok, Daddy, when my 18th birthday comes up, I want to do that for you if Momma has not come back to us by then. And I want to show you just how much I love you for taking care of me so well all of this time since Momma has left us.”

The tears began to stream down her pretty face as she laid her head on my shoulder and she cried. She was soon sound asleep laying beside me. I had to thank God for such a beautiful and loving daughter.

She didn’t deserve to be subjected to all of the heartache she has endured since her Mother left us. I didn’t think that she would ever get over the pain of not having her Mother here with us.

That is especially true during her really formative and transformational years of growing into a mature young woman. I had a really difficult time telling and explaining to her what was happening to her when she started having her periods.

I had forgotten the incident and a couple of years later on her 18th birthday I took her shopping at the mall to buy her a couple of new outfits she wanted and had been asking for. After our shopping trip, I took Karen out to eat at her favorite restaurant and I told the waitress that this was my daughter’s 18th birthday.

After our meal they brought out a small birthday cake and sang happy birthday to her. I told her, “Happy birthday, Princess. You are now pretty much a grown woman and you are a really beautiful young woman at that, too, Honey.” She just blushed and wiggled when I said that to her.

During our meal I didn’t think that I had seen her so happy since before her Mother left us. She threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me and said, “Thank you, Daddy. You have made this a really special birthday for me. I just wish that Momma was here to celebrate it with us, too.

I still miss her like the first day she left us and I’m afraid that we will never see her again Daddy.” Her tears began to stream down her cheeks again. It was abundantly clear that the pain of her Mother having left us had not and probably never would subside or fade especially as long as she was missing.

Of course, I don’t think that Karen’s love for her mother will ever fade or die either. I hoped her love for her Mother would never die. No matter what her Mother had done she was still Karen’s Mother who brought her into this world. Karen deserved to hold the good memories of her Mother in her heart for the rest of her life.

“Honey, I wish she was here with us, too, and I haven’t given up hope that she is still Ok. I also hope she will come back to us sometime soon in the future.” I had long ago shivered at the thought that she may not even still be alive which scared the hell out of me and I never dared to say that to Karen. I never wanted to scare her as much as it had scared me.

I never once voiced that concern to Karen. Now dry your eyes and let’s go home, Baby.” When we got home we sat on the couch with a glass of wine and talked. Then I went to bed as it had been a long tiring day for me and I felt like I really needed to get some rest.

I had just gotten to sleep and Karen came into my bedroom and slipped under the covers with me as she had done when Kathy first left us. She rolled up on her side and put her warm soft titties on my chest as she kissed me on my lips. I put my arms around her and I could feel that she did not have her pajamas on. She was completely nude.

She said, “Daddy, you gave me such a beautiful 18th birthday celebration and now I really want to show you just how much I love you. This is for how lovingly and special you have treated me today and all of the time Momma has been gone.” As she reached down inside my briefs and took my dick into her small, soft hand and began to squeeze it to a full rock hard erection.

“I know you remember telling me that we couldn’t do this until I was 18. Well you know that I am now 18 and I want us to do this for you tonight, Daddy, for my first time on my 18th birthday. I love you very much, Daddy.”

“Karen, what you want us to do is not proper and it is not legal either. We both could still be prosecuted if anyone ever finds out about it. But, they would come down on me really hard even though you have consented to it. They will probably come down on me much harder than they would come down on you if you ever tell anyone about it.”

“I know, Daddy. But, I still want to do this and I swear I’ll never tell anyone else what we do tonight. I still want us to make love tonight, Daddy.”

“Did your Momma or anyone else ever tell you what to expect when you were with a man the first time, Honey?”

“I learned about it in health class in school. So, I kind of know what to expect is going to happen with us tonight.”

“Are you really sure that you want to do this, Honey? If we do this, there is never any way of ever going back, Sweetheart. I think you should think about saving yourself for your husband when you get married. Not only that, you need to keep what we do just between us, Ok? It should never go anywhere further than the two of us and not outside of this bedroom.”

“Yes, Daddy, I have thought about that and I have never been so sure of anything in my life that I want to have you and feel you inside of me tonight. I know it will make me feel closer to you and it will also make me feel close to Momma, too. That’s because I know that the same love member that made me was once inside Momma and it will be inside me making love with me tonight, Daddy.”

Reaching over to the night stand I pulled the drawer open, retrieved a condom package and tore it open. I handed it to her and had her roll it onto my hard-on. I was not about to deny her what she really wanted on her birthday but, I sure as hell was not going to ruin her life by getting her pregnant tonight either. I loved her very much but, that did not include getting her pregnant and ruining her life, too.

After rolling the condom on me she immediately laid down on her back and whispered to me, “Please, Daddy, be gentle and be careful with me as I said I have never done this before and this is my first time. I have been saving myself for you and as you know I’m still a virgin.”

Karen laid still, patiently and apprehensively awaiting what we were about to do. Reaching back into the drawer again I got a little jar of lubricant. I liberally applied some of it to the both of us to make doubly sure that I didn’t hurt her any more than necessary for a first time with my sweet virgin Princess.

Then putting my condom covered member at the opening of her secret love treasure I began to gently and slowly press it into her until I could feel her hymen and then I gently pressed inside her until I reached our full penetration.

Alternately, I was slowly thrusting into and out of her until I could tell that she was about to reach her orgasm. I continued thrusting into her until she demonstrated that she had reached her orgasm just after I reached mine.

We both slept for an hour or so and Karen wanted us to make love again. She put another condom on me and we made sweet tender love with one another a second time that night. My sweet Princess moaned so passionately to me how much she loved our expressions of love as my member slowly penetrated her tight sweet love flower.

Karen breathlessly whispered to me, “You have made me cum again, Daddy, and I loved every minute of it even though it hurt me with your first penetration into me. I love you very much. You have made me a woman tonight and I now know just how much more you love me, too. And I know just how much you loved Momma and how much Momma loved you, too.

I feel so close to you and to Momma tonight, too. I can feel her here in the bedroom with us tonight. I still feel she is going to come back to us sometime soon. I just can’t wait to see her and hold her and have her hold me. I still love Momma after all of this time and my heart really longs to see her again.”

“I love you, too, Sweetheart, and I hope that you have had the best birthday you have ever had, Honey.” I leaned over her, took her in my arms, holding her and kissing her very lovingly. I laid down beside her and took her in my arms again and pulled her partly on top of me. I wanted to feel her soft warm titties pressed tightly to my chest with her hard nipples poking into the skin of my chest.

Other times I pulled her completely on top of me with her legs straddling my hips and her pubic mound on top of mine. Some of those times that made my dick hard again and it jumped up against her pussy but, she was asleep on my chest and apparently didn’t notice that I had another hard-on. Otherwise, I think she would have insisted that we make love in that position.

With her laying on top of me I could look directly into her eyes, kiss her, kiss her forehead and her cheeks and her neck. Many times she just shuddered, kissed me back and kissed my forehead and neck as I had just kissed her.

Then she would say, “I love the way you kissed me daddy and I had to kiss you back the same way. You make me love you even more when you hold me and kiss me like that, Daddy. It makes the love fluid run out of my pussy when we do that and it makes the love making we have just had even better.”

I just wished I had Kathy here in bed with me so I could make love with her, too. It was like heaven feeling Karen’s warm soft body next to mine. She very quickly went to sleep. We both were asleep together as we had done so many times since Kathy had left us except for the love making. Karen continued to come into my bedroom and wanted to make love with me about one night each week.

One night Karen quietly came into my bedroom and slipped under the covers with me and wanted to make love with me. I pulled her into my arms, kissed her very tenderly and then rolled over to get between her thighs. I was just about to enter her and she pulled me down and put her arms around my neck.

Then she asked me, “Daddy, did you and Momma always make love with her on the bottom on her back or did you ever make love in any other way?”

“Oh, Honey, we made love in several different positions. We made love like this and we often made love with her laying on top of me where she had more control and...”

Karen stopped me and said, “There have been times after we have made love, Daddy when you pulled me on top of you with my legs straddling your hips I could feel your hard love tool up against my pussy lips. I wondered if we could make love like that. Can we make love like that sometime, Daddy?”

“Sure we can, Sweetheart. We can do that tonight if you want to. I want you to make love in more than just one position so that you can get as much pleasure as you can out of our love making. Your Momma really liked being on top and she also liked being on her knees with me entering her from behind her. She always said it felt like more of my love member could enter her that way.”

Karen then said, “I want us to make love that way tonight, Daddy.”

We exchanged positions and we kissed each other for a little while. I softly said to her, “Honey, I want you to reach down between us, grab my manhood and put it at the opening of your pussy and then very slowly lower your hips until you have me completely inside your pussy.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.