Drawn - Cover

Drawn

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 6

Everyone agreed to be changed. Some couldn’t go back to school because it would raise too many concerns. But their parents were so happy to have their child ‘cured’ that they would do anything to protect them. Four of them didn’t plan to go back to school.

As Stacy had told Doyle, they all changed on the full moon. The pack was out until almost sunup, experiencing their wolves.

Doyle learned that while his wolf wanted to be a wolf, he was still in the background and in control. Everyone confirmed it was much the same for them.

What concerned Doyle was that the Halloween Dance was this Friday.

When he talked to Stacy about it, she shocked him with her story of her past. While there were a few days that he would like to kill Gabe, he honestly didn’t want him harmed ... well, maybe a little.

Doyle had decided to tell his mom, who’d suspected something was up. His needing a new wardrobe and doing his school work had given him away. They agreed that Kevin didn’t need to know. Doyle did tell her that if Kevin ever tried to hit him again, he wouldn’t allow it. His mom apologized for ever letting it happen in the first place.

Wednesday evening, his pack and everyone’s parents met at his house to discuss it. Kevin wasn’t a problem because he played poker at the VFW each week and wouldn’t be home until late.

Once everyone had crowded into Doyle’s family room, he got up to talk.

“I know the last few days have been a lot to take in. I hope the shock isn’t just seeing me talking in front of so many people.”

That got a chuckle from the crowd.

“I know I have questions, so I’m sure you do, too. I’ve asked Stacy’s dad, Scott, to help answer them,” Doyle said.

Doyle sat down and let Scott take the floor. He listened to what everyone asked, which included many of the questions he’d had. The central theme was whether any of this would negatively affect their son or daughter and how the parents could help them.

When everyone finally ran out of questions, they took a break. Doyle’s mom had picked up food and snacks, which gave the group a chance to mingle. After about a half hour, he brought them back together.

“One new thing in our lives is the pack. I’ve been told that sometimes another pack will covet something we might have, be that territory or, more commonly, women. This problem is coming sooner than we are probably ready for. I’ll let Stacy explain.”

She told them how Ethan had joined their pack and ousted her father as Alpha. Ethan had made it clear he wanted Stacy to become his mate and was hunting her family.

“What makes you think Ethan will show up anytime soon?” Jack’s father asked.

It was Doyle’s turn to explain his gift. He brought out his drawings to show them glimpses into the future. He also explained how they were possible outcomes, not etched in stone, and showed the drawing of his stepfather abusing him as an example.

“So, the pencils not being broken makes you think you can change something?” someone called out from the back.

“I’m hoping so because of what I drew about Friday’s school dance,” Doyle said.

He went into detail about what he’d predicted and why he thought it had something to do with Ethan. Several kids confirmed they didn’t believe Tanya had it in her to cut Gabe’s throat.

“Killing someone like Gabe will cause panic and confusion,” Scott said. “It would be the perfect opportunity for Ethan and his pack to take my daughter.”

“Wouldn’t it be better if you just left now?” Kelly asked.

“Ethan is the type that would destroy your pack because you allowed Stacy to be in your territory. You need to bloody his nose, or he won’t leave you alone,” Scott warned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.