Fucking Vampires! - Cover

Fucking Vampires!

Copyright© 2023 by Dyspneic

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - You think dying is bad--imagine Undying.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Demons   DomSub   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Halloween   Revenge   Transformation  

I probably could’ve broken the sound barrier if I tried. I was flying far higher than before, casually banking and diving as I avoided the occasional drifting mountain sized forms of the Time-less ones. I had not a care in the universe as I soared about. I only felt pleasure and peacefulness. Kaz had provided me with every drop of the succubitch’s essence. I was higher than high and drunker than fuck as my mind reveled in the sheer pleasure of it all.

He claimed that I was totally unique among those who dwelt in the nether worlds. I was one of a kind and a total bad-ass! I whooped as I dove back towards the planet beneath me. Nothing could stop me now!

Before we parted Kaz still warned me against trying to kill my creator.

“Yeah, yeah,” I scoffed, “I know. Sebastian’s invincible and can’t be killed. Whatever.”

’I never claimed he could not be destroyed,’ he corrected, ’only that thou are too weak to do so. Even with thine new power he dwarfs you.’

Just the thought of him ruined my buzz and I instinctively knew in which direction to find him. I halted my descent a few thousand feet above the surface and considered my options as I followed the stench towards his lair. Maybe I can’t kill him, but he could be killed. How? Even with my new found understanding of demon and undead-kind, I could come up with no answers. Vampires were the ultimate energy sucking, killing machines. Nobody fucked with them. Because they were so rare it was never that big a deal to the rest of our kind. They could sustain on nether energy but preferred mortal life above all else—blood, pain and terror. That was the energy they craved.

It was still somewhat early by mortal standards and I assumed that he had probably claimed his victim for his yearly repast. I shuddered at the thought of what the poor human would be enduring right now. That’s when I decided to fuck up his party any way possible and I found myself shooting through the darkness. Even though I slept through American History—David Farragut’s immortal words came to mind as fresh as if I were there, at the fateful battle of Mobile Bay: “Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!”

Plan? Who needs a plan? Badass babes like me don’t need plans—we just get shit done! That’s just how things work—until they don’t.

Finding the old Spanish Mission was child’s play and I knew he was inside, along with his most recent victim (another young woman). I crept closer until I found an opening high up near the roof of the bell tower. Slipping inside I cautiously drifted down until I could see inside the chapel.

She could have been my twin. Well ... my mortal twin. She lay naked on the floor with her arms and legs stretched apart. Her pale flesh seemed luminescent in the utter darkness. Her weak human eyes could not penetrate the blackness, to see the evil creature standing naked over her. The right side of her neck was a bloody gash where he had fed. That wound sealed her fate, for there was no deadlier venom than the fangs of a vampire. As he stood above her, I could see him stroking his enormous disjointed erection. He licked his thin pale lips eagerly before tipping himself over to slowly to mount her and continue his deranged torture and rape. I could feel the waves of terror and pain emanating from her tortured mind as she tried to understand her imminent death.

My attack was, admittedly short-sighted, but still effective in its own way. I simply crashed my body down upon his back with a shriek of fury. I latched onto his icy cold body and opened my mouth wide with a hiss before slashing at his neck with my savage fangs. Except, I had no fangs! Dammit—this was so unfair! I might has well have mounted and bitten a redwood tree. I did manage to surprise him because he screeched in shock, rearing back in a feeble attempt to dislodge me. No way—no how mister! I sank my claws into his back, wrapped my legs around his hips and even coiled my tail tightly around his right leg. I was attached to him like a tick as I chewed on his neck, like a toothless chihuahua.

Suddenly he propelled us backwards towards the stone wall. He was going to try and crush me like a bug. Hah! As if ... In the blink of an eye, I detached myself and flipped over his head while he continued backwards, crashing into the wall with a sickening crunch. By the time he recovered I was standing over the poor girl’s body as she thrashed about, released from his will by the distraction.

“You’re getting slow old man!” I taunted him as he blinked and focused on me. His expression was a comical mix of outrage and confusion. He floated towards me cautiously.

“What are you?” he hissed.

“Ah,” I pouted, “don’t you recognize me, daddy dearest?” My tail swished about above my head like a wagging finger; its tip formed into a wicked scorpion-like point. “Really, I’m hurt!” I sobbed pathetically, “it’s only been a year.”

His expression became even more shocked as he recognized the truth of my words and struggled to fathom how it could even be. “Impossible!” he declared.

“Yes,” I mused, swishing my tail back and forth, “that has been the general consensus. But I won’t let it stop me from ending you.” His victim groaned beneath me and struggled weakly to move. My tail lashed out with a crack, piercing her skull like a melon and silencing her forever. Her struggles ceased.

Sebastian shrieked in outrage, darting towards me insane with fury. You thought succubitch was pissed when I tweaked her tail? Lemme tell you that Daddy-O put her to shame. He was spittin mad! Fortunately (for me) he was also about as fast as a three-legged goat, for having not fed in a year. When he closed on me, I darted up and over his outstretched claws turning about to taunt him some more.

“That all ya got, you old fucker?” I teased, “this is going to be easier than I thought.”

“You should not be!” he spat as he whirled about to face me once more, “how is it even possible?”

I darted to the side as he grabbed for me. “I suspect it has to do with all of the sperm you pumped into me that night,” in truth I had no clue, “since you gave me none of your blood to facilitate the transformation. Hence, my hybrid form.”

“It matters not,” he declared, “you must be destroyed.”

I didn’t care for the sudden look of cruel determination in his blood red eyes. “Catch me if you can mother fucker!” I jeered shooting up the bell tower and out the open window. I suppose in a dead heat he could’ve caught me and perhaps even beaten me. But I was alive with energy and flew circles around his tired old ass. He could neither anticipate nor counter my random turns, dives and jinks. I mocked him the entire time as we rose steadily into the night sky.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.