Fucking Vampires! - Cover

Fucking Vampires!

Copyright© 2023 by Dyspneic

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - You think dying is bad--imagine Undying.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Demons   DomSub   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Halloween   Revenge   Transformation  

I was a few blocks away when I came upon his car at an intersection. I immediately knew they were both in it, so I slowed my pace and followed them to Casa del Whore. When they parked on the street, I was briefly curious when he got out dressed up as a dashing Han Solo. Of course—whom did he open the passenger door for? None other than the ever-so-slutty Tatooine slave girl Leia, complete with chain and collar. I watched from the shadows, as he escorted her to the front door. How dare she look so good as one of my favorite characters? (Bitch still had nothing on my twi’lek from last Comicon.)

He reeked of sexual tension and was clearly eager to fuck her brains out. Shelby, however was bored, tired and had absolutely no intention of giving it up tonight—or (gasp) ever! Oh, this was rich! As they paused at the open door, I darted across the street and stepped up behind them. I could feel his frustration as she denied him a lover’s kiss—merely pecking him on the cheek instead. “Good night, Brian,” she said tiredly, “this evening was fun.”

He hesitated as his dream of heavy sex vaporized before his eyes.

My laughter was musical and dripping with scorn as I reached over and took the chain from her hand. “Ah, poor Brian,” I chided as they whirled towards me in surprise, “dumping me in the hopes of getting a piece from this frigid little cunt.” I removed my hood and grinned smugly at both of their shocked faces.

“Chels...” he stammered, “what? How?”

Shelby started to speak but I held up a hand, pinching my thumb and forefinger together. Her mouth snapped shut rendering her silent.

“How what, dear Brian?” I chided, wrapping the chain around my other hand, “even if she intended to fuck you, did you really think she would be better than me?”

“But ... you,” he shook his head in denial, “you disappeared...”

“I ... I...,” I mocked him.

“A year ago!”

Wait. What?

Granted, to a creature like me, a year is just a piss in the bushes—but I was still pretty new to all of this. A year? I’ve been dead, or undead, or not-quite-alive for a FUCKING year? What the actual fuck?

I could tell from both their minds that it was true. My thoughts were disrupted by a simpering whisper.

“Chelsea?” when did his voice becoming so annoying, “is it really you?”

I turned to glare up at him. “Of course, it’s really me you sniveling shit-wit!” I snapped. He stepped back startled and I turned to the Cuntess. “You have had him for an entire year?” I hissed, “and never...?”

Her eyes were wide with fear as she stifled a cry of fright.

“Fuck it,” I growled, “get inside, both of you. We’re gonna have a party!” I jerked Leia’s chain and her head snapped forward as she stumbled into the house, falling to her knees. Brian meekly followed. The front door closed of its own accord as I scanned the dwelling with my mind. I instantly knew the entire floorplan of the two-story home, and that it was otherwise unoccupied. I pulled Shelby to her feet by her neck and dragged her up the stairs to her room. “C’mon lover boy,” I called behind me, “keep up.”

Once inside her gaudy, pukey pink-fest room I compelled her to stand still while I gently closed her door with a thought. I turned to my ex. He seemed dubious of the entire situation and I realized he had never been the sharpest tool in the shed. I dropped the fake chain and stepped onto her bed lightly, twirling around without causing so much as a dimple in the duvet. They both stared at me—one in terror and the other with a blank expression. I smiled brightly and decided to blow both of their little minds. My emerald eyes flared and my thin, black shroud disappeared with a puff of smoke. I stood before them in all of my naked, immortal glory—adorable tail poised over my shoulder.

“Shall we begin?” I asked coyly. With a light spring I somersaulted in the air and landed on my toes facing Cuntess Leia. I flexed my ass cheeks as I looked back at my former beau. “Strip!” I ordered. I could have compelled him but it was more fun letting him fumble about awkwardly with his fake blaster, leather pants and boots.

I turned back to Shelby Cunt-lips and released her from my psychic constraint. With a flick of my finger, I sent her collar and chain spinning across the room. She started to back away when my tail snapped forward and coiled itself tightly around her neck, cutting off a terrified squeak. “Oh no,” I crooned, “you are the star of our little party.” I held her before me and began ripping her sexy gossamer robe from her body. She wore a lacey bra beneath, which I sent flying as I slapped each of her C-cup titties.

“Stop,” she cried with outrage, “what are you doing? Get off me you crazy bitch!”

I giggled as I ripped the sash from her waist, causing the gown to fall to her feet. She made a feeble effort to cover her breasts and thong with her hands, but a squeeze of my tail forced her to grab at her neck instead. I relaxed my grip a tiny amount and turned to find Brian standing with his leather pants gathered around his bare feet. He never was one for underwear. His very erect cock poked straight out as he gaped at the two of us.

Like a model on a runway, I sauntered up to him, dragging Shelby after. I caressed his throbbing hard-on with a finger and kissed him softly on the lips. “Oh, my sweet, silly, Brian,” I cooed softly with a breath in his ear, “doesn’t it just piss you off that this stuck-up little cunt led you on for so long, with no intention of ever letting you fuck her?” I gave the barest nudge of a suggestion and felt his dick twitch as he stared at her semi-naked body hungrily. “Don’t you just want to rip off those sexy little panties, throw her down and have your way with her?” He groaned with pent-up sexual longing.

Shelby whimpered as she struggled to release my tail from about her neck. “No! Please! Brian, if you truly love me, you won’t do...” A pinch of my thumb and forefinger caused her mouth to snap shut once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.